shape
carat
color
clarity

My Burma Myanmar gemstones :)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Fooling around with a uv torch on the rubies.

20180616_205032.jpg 20180616_205039.jpg

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are lovely! I know rubies are SO hard to capture. I’ve given up trying to get an accurate picture of the only one which I have. It always looks too dark, with more purple color than it does in life.

Re: the purple star turning dark blue, and that mystical star...I’m seduced!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those are lovely! I know rubies are SO hard to capture. I’ve given up trying to get an accurate picture of the only one which I have. It always looks too dark, with more purple color than it does in life.

Re: the purple star turning dark blue, and that mystical star...I’m seduced!

I'm hoping my friend will just settle for 1 so I can get the other. But friendship above all, so fingers crossed!

It's the rainy monsoon season here so that's actually indoors with natural daylight from overcast skies. Imagine how it'd fire up on a really sunny day!

I know you've mentioned you prefer blue CS. But would you be adding a pair of ruby earrings to go with your ruby ring?

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm hoping my friend will just settle for 1 so I can get the other. But friendship above all, so fingers crossed!

It's the rainy monsoon season here so that's actually indoors with natural daylight from overcast skies. Imagine how it'd fire up on a really sunny day!

I know you've mentioned you prefer blue CS. But would you be adding a pair of ruby earrings to go with your ruby ring?

I’d LOVE to get a pair, but it feels like a complex task with prices, treatments, and my own lack of experience in having seen a small number compared with others. BUT, yes, I’d love to! Rubies are such beautiful gems. The one I have gives me great pleasure when I see it. I love the unbelievable richness of rubies.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And definitely friendship over gems!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I’d LOVE to get a pair, but it feels like a complex task with prices, treatments, and my own lack of experience in having seen a small number compared with others. BUT, yes, I’d love to! Rubies are such beautiful gems. The one I have gives me great pleasure when I see it. I love the unbelievable richness of rubies.

I hope you'd be able to find a pair one day that provides the necessary assurance and brings you joy :)

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you'd be able to find a pair one day that provides the necessary assurance and brings you joy :)
Yes indeed, thank you! I’ll need a lot of luck and probably some helpful advice. Rubies, (here at least) seem to become ever more elusive.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A starry starry night of packing :)

20180617_000221-1.jpg 20180617_000227-1.jpg
Wow, love your collection! Especially the ORANGE one.....omg! That is a rare find.:love: They are beautiful all together.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goals, right? I’m still missing a good purple, an orange if I ever get so lucky, and a star ruby!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Goals, right? I’m still missing a good purple, an orange if I ever get so lucky, and a star ruby!

Will keep a lookout for an orange for you!

I lack a green or green-grey and a white white one too.

Nosean

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
orange star.....

Wow!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will keep a lookout for an orange for you!

I lack a green or green-grey and a white white one too.
Ooh, thank you! I’m with you on the white white one as well, and a larger colorless one eventually. I imagine that greens are very hard to find.... I think is only seen one through an image.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please tell me that the orange one is going into something special!!
I can imagine tiny pink melee around it in a halo ring, or with little diamonds...or yellow diamonds...
or maybe you are keeping it as a collector’s stone, unset?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Please tell me that the orange one is going into something special!!
I can imagine tiny pink melee around it in a halo ring, or with little diamonds...or yellow diamonds...
or maybe you are keeping it as a collector’s stone, unset?

I will leave it unset for the time being until inspiration strikes! I still plan to visit Mogok sometime later this year so who knows what one may find there.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
These were sent to the silversmith to refine the handcast silver quatrefoil findings and I just got them back after almost a year iirc!

Greyish blue jadeite with tiny purple sapphires and blue lapiz lazuli with itsy bitsy moonstones.

20180617_005540-1.jpg 20180617_005546-1.jpg 20180617_005607-1.jpg 20180617_005620-1.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Got back a couple of items from three local goldsmith. My jade earrings with the thin dangly chains removed and the gold link chain fitted with Burmese light gold SSP a la DBTY. Omg. It exceeded expectations. Labour and 18k gold charge to connect the pearls is slightly over us$200 which I thought is very decent. Pls ignore stray hair on chest ;-) IMG-20180617-WA0012.jpg IMG-20180617-WA0013.jpg IMG-20180617-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20180617-WA0011.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous hun!!!! And those earrings are so amazing in that shot!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The spacing is beautiful for the length. Proportions are great! Looks wonderful on you. Great colors too. Very romantic.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you, lovely gem ladies :)

Am otw to pick up a few things from the HK chappies now. I also have a few more to set.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, lovely gem ladies :)

Am otw to pick up a few things from the HK chappies now. I also have a few more to set.

hahah I was going to ask you about this!!!! Pics when you're back please!!!!!!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am wearing the ruby earrings to the gym for a night workout shortly. I can't wait!!!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We better get better pics of those earrings another day!!! Divine!!!!!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Luna is amazeballs. That sheen!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results