shape
carat
color
clarity

My Burma Myanmar gemstones :)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! also, more photos of the flower-looking red earrings please! Lovely!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Burmesedaze, please, if you can, let me know where I can find a nice good burmese jadeite bangle of laokeng quality? On facebook is good. Very difficult to trust sellers.

Thank you.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Burmesedaze, please, if you can, let me know where I can find a nice good burmese jadeite bangle of laokeng quality? On facebook is good. Very difficult to trust sellers.

Thank you.

Any colour texture budget and size you have in mind?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
While icy_jade is having a whale of a time at the fair, I did online shopping through the local Facebook group instead :)

IMG-8422de3ee98fdee382ff87464823dfa4-V-1.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh kill me now what bargain price did you snap that up for?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ooh kill me now what bargain price did you snap that up for?

It can go on the bargain finds thread :). But hey I paid like 6.5x of this for my first pink sapphire here :( so it has to even out!

This has a bubble inclusion apparently but isn't easily visible as the texture and crystal quality is good. Unheated.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It can go on the bargain finds thread :). But hey I paid like 6.5x of this for my first pink sapphire here :( so it has to even out!

This has a bubble inclusion apparently but isn't easily visible as the texture and crystal quality is good. Unheated.

Haha I'm telling myself to enjoy mine and not imagine what price YOU would have gotten it for :lol-2::P2

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Any colour texture budget and size you have in mind?

I like lavender colour - strong lavender

fine texture

I also like very trauslucent with vivid green (some of the green I see are just too black)

I also like moss on snow. Vivid green on fine white texture.

Budget - anything under usd10 000.

All Grade A only and at those price point, I would like a certificate.
Very difficult to see online as well. Anyone from Myanmar would be good.
I am under 54 mm in size and can wear up between 51 to 54 mm.

Thank you.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
I like this type or eve a thinner donut cut but this colour with translucence is lovely too.

Really, I don't have one preference as long as I find the correct one.

old_mine_jadeite_bangle_1532353103_71213a22.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I like this type or eve a thinner donut cut but this colour with translucence is lovely too.

Really, I don't have one preference as long as I find the correct one.

old_mine_jadeite_bangle_1532353103_71213a22.jpg

No lavenders and icy ones here. You have to look in HK or China. Let me ask on the greens for you :)

Laokeng means old mine where three are fewer impurities fractures and such. Compared to younger jadeite.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I like lavender colour - strong lavender

fine texture

I also like very trauslucent with vivid green (some of the green I see are just too black)

I also like moss on snow. Vivid green on fine white texture.

Budget - anything under usd10 000.

All Grade A only and at those price point, I would like a certificate.
Very difficult to see online as well. Anyone from Myanmar would be good.
I am under 54 mm in size and can wear up between 51 to 54 mm.

Thank you.

You can try Allaboutjade. They can get local certificate and they do have some lovely icy bangles in smaller sizes. Think you can write to them and ask.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
While icy_jade is having a whale of a time at the fair, I did online shopping through the local Facebook group instead :)

IMG-8422de3ee98fdee382ff87464823dfa4-V-1.jpg

I only get to do this twice a year... you get to have nice stuff almost every day!

And I still couldn’t find nice and decently priced moonstones.:cry2:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I only get to do this twice a year... you get to have nice stuff almost every day!

And I still couldn’t find nice and decently priced moonstones.:cry2:

What did they quote you for the blue adularescent ones?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You can try Allaboutjade. They can get local certificate and they do have some lovely icy bangles in smaller sizes. Think you can write to them and ask.

I second Allaboutjade for icy ones. But i really think it's hard to get a lavender at under us$10k.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
What did they quote you for the blue adularescent ones?

The strong blues were over 1k... I can’t really rem. I actually don’t mind buying but nothing in the size/shape I want

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The strong blues were over 1k... I can’t really rem. I actually don’t mind buying but nothing in the size/shape I want

What size and shape? How high the dome is affects the ct weight too. I'd look for ground floor area coverage over dome.

Too high a dome subjects it to easier damage too.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
What size and shape? How high the dome is affects the ct weight too. I'd look for ground floor area coverage over dome.

Too high a dome subjects it to easier damage too.

Something like your avatar :twisted2:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No interest in this right? I posted on Tues. Trying too see if they can reduce it. No high dome.

IMG-6155dd1a6dfbaa01ba0b872de19f602e-V.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
No interest in this right? I posted on Tues. Trying too see if they can reduce it. No high dome.

IMG-6155dd1a6dfbaa01ba0b872de19f602e-V.jpg

Honestly it looks good to me. Any reason why I shouldn’t be interested in this? :lol:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Honestly it looks good to me. Any reason why I shouldn’t be interested in this? :lol:

Ok, maybe the size... I need decent finger coverage which I know u understand... apart from that honestly if it passes your standard I think I’ll be very happy with it. :roll2:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You can see how it looks on my finger. I like the full sheen which is why I'm trying to neg on the price.

20180724_094030.jpg 20180724_094024.jpg 20180724_094342.jpg 20180724_094335.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It looks really nice... how much is it? Or should we PM? Do I loupetroop msg you?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Let you know if/when we manage to bring it down. Otherwise i don't think it's worth it.

Defo under s$1k to begin with

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results