shape
carat
color
clarity

My Brilliantly Engaged Redemption Experience

Mailin

Rough_Rock
My Brilliantly Engaged Redemption Experience
I had posted a while back about the Boston vendor that I had sent my gemstone to and the finished product was not satisfactory. Chris from BE saw this thread and reached back out to me via text, asking if I would be willing to put the past behind us and if I would give him a second chance at recreating my ring. I stated that we like BE's work and we would still be interested in giving it another try. We spoke over the phone and then emails and everything went great.

The ring creation process this time was concise and professional. Some short emails back and forth with CAD renderings, design details, and requirements.

MHR1.jpg

I specifically adored the original rings paving style and Chris assured me he will have the same person use the same style of paving (which made me very happy). Though we did end up having to change the original design from a split shank to a single shank, other issues stated in my previous BE review, and me missing my planned proposal date (during VT fall season), we couldn't be happier with the product produced from BE. I wouldn't have any reservation recommending BE to anyone. I hope to work with them again creating her wedding band.

Her, her friends, her family, and co workers were all blown away by the ring BE has created. She often comes home with new stories to tell about how someone else had complimented her on the beauty of the ring.

MahlonMR2.jpg
MahlonMR1.jpg
IMG_0621.JPG

P.S.
SHE SAID YES!

The Proposal Thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-proposal-d.231028/

Previous Review Thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...engaged-experience.223639/page-2#post-4046067

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is beautiful - congratulations!!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very impressive, what is the center stone?

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring! Is that a sapphire as the center stone?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring turned out stunning and I'm glad after all the to do you went through to get it perfect it turned out perfect. Also I prefer this shank to the original split shank idea you had.

All in all I'm sure it's perfect for her. :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Turned out beautifully.

cheers--Sharon

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly exquisite!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. I'm glad you gave Chris the opportunity to make you happy.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on you engagement the ring is stunning!!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its a montana sapphire from gemfix

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
It is so beautiful!! I'm so glad this worked out with BE!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring turned out beautifully! The sapphire is so pretty too!

Diamondz1

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a journey! It speaks volumes about both you and Chris that you were able to put the past behind you and start over. The ring turned out beautifully :geek: Congrats on your engagement!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
first, your ring, the ring, is beautiful.. congratulations.. second, you and Chris both have class and both of you believe in trying again! You deserve kudos and chris deserves kudos for being grownups and working things through. I highly applaud you and wish that ring were mine!

congratulations!! ! ! !

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, and looks so perfect on the hand!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon!!! A montana in rose gold?? Be still my beating heart!!!

Congratulations on your engagement and a beautiful ring to start your new journey together :)).

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is really beautiful, and I'm glad Chris and BE got a chance to hit it out of the park. They certainly did.

And congratulations on your engagement.

Mailin

Rough_Rock
Very impressive, what is the center stone?
Stunning ring! Is that a sapphire as the center stone?
--- Montana Sapphire, purchased from Gemfix.

Your ring turned out stunning and I'm glad after all the to do you went through to get it perfect it turned out perfect. Also I prefer this shank to the original split shank idea you had.

All in all I'm sure it's perfect for her. :)
--- I too also prefer this tapered single shank too. It was difficult to give up the split shank but now that it is done, I'd wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Gorgeous. I'm glad you gave Chris the opportunity to make you happy.
Wow, what a journey! It speaks volumes about both you and Chris that you were able to put the past behind you and start over. The ring turned out beautifully :geek: Congrats on your engagement!
first, your ring, the ring, is beautiful.. congratulations.. second, you and Chris both have class and both of you believe in trying again! You deserve kudos and chris deserves kudos for being grownups and working things through. I highly applaud you and wish that ring were mine!

congratulations!! ! ! !
--- I was on vacation at the time when he inquired about taking on the work and it was like a ton of weight lifted off my shoulders and allowed me to enjoy my time away. I was beginning to feel super deterred about having a ring made, and all the negative feedback from others on the forums saying I was being too picky.

Stunning, and looks so perfect on the hand!
--- Yeah, the gem size is suited quite well to her finger size. Thanks :D

Swoon!!! A montana in rose gold?? Be still my beating heart!!!

Congratulations on your engagement and a beautiful ring to start your new journey together :)).
--- Went with 14k Rose gold, thought it would compliment the color of the stone well.

It is really beautiful, and I'm glad Chris and BE got a chance to hit it out of the park. They certainly did.

And congratulations on your engagement.
--- Thank you all and everyone else for your kind words and congratulations. Wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I am beyond grateful for what Chris has produced, and the ring in my eyes is magnificent.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wedding band decisions? lol

MeMow

Rough_Rock
--- Montana Sapphire, purchased from Gemfix.

--- I too also prefer this tapered single shank too. It was difficult to give up the split shank but now that it is done, I'd wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

--- I was on vacation at the time when he inquired about taking on the work and it was like a ton of weight lifted off my shoulders and allowed me to enjoy my time away. I was beginning to feel super deterred about having a ring made, and all the negative feedback from others on the forums saying I was being too picky.

--- Yeah, the gem size is suited quite well to her finger size. Thanks :D

--- Went with 14k Rose gold, thought it would compliment the color of the stone well.

--- Thank you all and everyone else for your kind words and congratulations. Wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I am beyond grateful for what Chris has produced, and the ring in my eyes is magnificent.
Hi Mailin,
So happy I came across this page. I'm itching closer to popping the question (likely this year). My girlfriend and I were talking about rings and she too wants a very unique ring. We both love Montana Sapphires and she wants a rose gold band. This ring is almost exactly what I envisioned. Was hoping I could talk to you about the steps you took. Thanks in advance, Eric

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the prettiest ring!!!! I love it so much!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad it worked out for you in the end. It is a stunning sapphire and stunning ring. Congratulations on your engagement!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Love it! We need many, MANY more photos!!! :love::love::love:

MeMow

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know how to get a hold of the original post? To the best of my knowledge there's no way to direct message him..... Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone know how to get a hold of the original post? To the best of my knowledge there's no way to direct message him..... Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
HI, Eric & Welcome to PriceScope :wavey:
Here's Mailin's first PriceScope thread -- on the Colored Stones forum -- where he asked for help in finding a Montana sapphire
And here's the Colored Stones forum "sticky," New to coloured gemstone buying? read this first
After you've read those, don't hesitate to post your own question on the Colored Stones forum (this Rocky Talky forum is supposed to be reserved for diamond discussions & help with diamond settings); hit the Post New Thread button on the upper right-hand side of this page to launch that:

Chris_BE

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you much Mailin for allowing Brilliantly Engaged and myself to make things right and remake your Ring as the turn out this time around is captivating.

Best Wishes to you and your fiancé....

~Chris

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful sapphire and gorgeous ring. It looks fabulous.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results