shape
carat
color
clarity

My Brilliantly Engaged Redemption Experience

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I was thinking of a setting I wanted for a stone I have and this is so close to it! I love the petal basket with the halo! Congratulations!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for coming back and giving us an update! Congratulations are in order and the very best to you both! Enjoy your engagement and so happy for you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and I love, love the sapphire!:love:

Mailin

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know how to get a hold of the original post? To the best of my knowledge there's no way to direct message him..... Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
--- There is no PMing system on price scope and IIRC it not allowed to post personal contact information. I purchased my gem from GemFix, you should take a look at "sapphire montana #12-823". Chris (the quote below this text) is with Brilliantly Engaged and speaking with him with your wanted design would probably be your best bet. There are many members here that are for more knowledgable than me, but don't be afraid to ask questions. The majority of the members on this forum are glad to help you along the way. Doing your own research and using the links above of my previous post are definitely a good place to start.

I purchased a bunch of gems from random vendors to see in person and didn't like a single one. While I was watching gemfix closely for "that perfect gem" which took a long time. Just be patient with the center stone selection and go from there. Having a ring made is a daunting task especially if (like me) you are very particular.

I did go to a few vendors and but ultimately ended with Chris @ BE and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Their work is beyond perfection.

Thank you much Mailin for allowing Brilliantly Engaged and myself to make things right and remake your Ring as the turn out this time around is captivating.

Best Wishes to you and your fiancé....

~Chris
--- Thanks Chris :D I reiterate, we couldn't be happier.

Thank you all for your kind words, and once we get hold of a quality camera. I will be sure post them up here.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results