shape
carat
color
clarity

my beautiful treasure

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I haven''t been around recently, but just saw your pendant and it has to be the most beautiful diamond pendant I''ve ever seen!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! How did I miss this thread over the weekend?!

That is one stunning piece of jewelry. Great job Irina in the design and congrats to Ms. Belle for going through with the project!!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

Beautiful!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
OMG belle it is STUNNING! i love love love it! it looks HUGE and so delicate and pretty!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Simply delightful! Feminine and elegant lines--wear it in health.

cheers--Sharon

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belle, it is SOOO beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Irina''s design is amazing. I love its unique look and very graceful.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock

What a wonderful thread. I’m only now able to give attention here after a busy weekend. Belle, you and Irina are both so stylish. I am not surprised you combined to produce such a lovely item. Compliments to Irina on her magnificent work: I am so pleased the pendant came out as lovely as we all hoped.

I was pointed to KT’s earlier post after the weekend and wanted to say here that I had not yet spoken with Belle about permission to recreate the piece. My discussion with KT was filled with excitement about her project as well as this lovely pendant. It was an enthusiastic conversation and if I gave the impression that I had spoken to Belle already it was unintended. I called KT to clarify yesterday this and apologize for any misunderstanding.

Stay tuned
1.gif

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 1:24:01 PM
Author: LesleyH

What a wonderful thread. I’m only now able to give attention here after a busy weekend. Belle, you and Irina are both so stylish. I am not surprised you combined to produce such a lovely item. Compliments to Irina on her magnificent work: I am so pleased the pendant came out as lovely as we all hoped.

I was pointed to KT’s earlier post after the weekend and wanted to say here that I had not yet spoken with Belle about permission to recreate the piece. My discussion with KT was filled with excitement about her project as well as this lovely pendant. It was an enthusiastic conversation and if I gave the impression that I had spoken to Belle already it was unintended. I called KT to clarify yesterday this and apologize for any misunderstanding.

Stay tuned
1.gif

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com
thank you very much for the clarification lesley. for awhile i thought dr. jekyll was at it again!
37.gif

i am glad there is so much enthusiasm for this pendant. for those that haved stayed tuned, and were wondering if this design would be available from wf, the answer is....
yes!
36.gif

also, irina and i discussed that anyone who wants the pendant reproduced can ask wf to donate the design fees involved to their favorite registered charity, or if they don't have one in mind, wf can donate to their own charity partner www.wccci.org
i think it's a great way to share this pendant with those who will truly appreciate it and help the world a little bit in the process.
35.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
and more finally

swirlsneck12.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belle, that is such a great idea of donating the design fee to charity
36.gif
Very sweet of you and Irina. It looks great on you!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
a ring would be absolutely stunning autunmgems, i can''t wait to see what you end up with!
thanks so much for your kind words crownjewel i know irina appreciates it as well. thank you!
sdl, yes, it is princess bride. i love that book (and of course the movie!)
good to see you around, jfo. i''m glad you like it too!
jelly, you''re a doll
2.gif
thanks for the encouragement.
i LOVE the avatar ginger! you''re famous postcard material. that is such a great pic!
thanks carat...er....canuk gal
2.gif
and tacori!
35.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 4:04:14 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
36.gif
thanks tacori.
i thought it was a great idea too.

i''ll work on getting some better neck shots. that does give a good idea of size though. i''m thrilled with the proportion.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 4:04:14 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
36.gif
That is such a great idea!!!! But knowing you and Knowing Irina, I''m not surprised. You two are very thoughtful and are kind souls!!!
12.gif
Pendant looks great on you btw...
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had to come back and take another peek. I am just in LOVE with the design! Irina, you truly are an artist!! I can see one of these pendants on my neck in the future.
31.gif

Belle, looking at the pictures again I saw the page of the book ..."I know something you don''t know." and I just wanted to shout, "I am not left handed!!!" (well, actually I am, but Inigo and Wesley aren''t)
5.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Perhaps WF can call it the "Bellina" pendant after the two ladies involved. It is beyond gorgeous. Missed this thread at first. husband has been camping on the computer playing BF2142.

Sorry I have not commented sooner. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Irina, you are such a talent. It is beyond amazing the design on this pendant. Truly a stunning work of art.

Who better to wear it than the Belle of Pricescope. Belle, I have never met you, but from what I have known of you, I think that Irina nailed your personality to a "T." By the way, that is the first time that I have seen a pic of your ring. WOW!!! Lovely and blingalicious all at once. Congrats on a great collaboration.

shay

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belle,

Your pendant looks beautiful on you. What a beautiful idea you and Irina donating to charity. That just warms my heart completely. The both of you are wonderful souls.

Linda

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome neck shot. is that a cashmere sweater? hee.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
The pendant looks beautiful on your slender neck belle!

Donating the design fee to charity is very thoughtful and generous.
36.gif

I still think you should call it the ''bellerina'' pendant!!

BrianTheCutter

Shiny_Rock
Good evening.

Whiteflash was honored at Belle’s request to produce this pendant. We see that Irina has tremendous potential and talent for design. From time to time she has put up unique pieces on the forum. In this case there has been such great demand for reproduction of this pendant that Whiteflash has decided to produce a special line in collaboration with Irina and we will work to expand the line to other complimentary products. The new line will be called the “Bellerina” line. A portion of the profit from sales of this line will be donated to our charity partner, the World Centers of Compassion for Children International (www.wccci.org).

Thank you for your kind feedback here and in the future.

Brianthecutter

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful outcome! I am so happy seeing this, what a lovely thing to do!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 11:52:52 PM
Author: BrianTheCutter

Good evening.

Whiteflash was honored at Belle’s request to produce this pendant. We see that Irina has tremendous potential and talent for design. From time to time she has put up unique pieces on the forum. In this case there has been such great demand for reproduction of this pendant that Whiteflash has decided to produce a special line in collaboration with Irina and we will work to expand the line to other complimentary products. The new line will be called the “Bellerina” line. A portion of the profit from sales of this line will be donated to our charity partner, the World Centers of Compassion for Children International (www.wccci.org).

Brianthecutter

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

emthup.gif
emthup.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Good evening.

Brianthecutter

Awesome!!!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks kaleigh, i am really looking forward to seeing your rings on YOU today!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 4:42:50 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I had to come back and take another peek. I am just in LOVE with the design! Irina, you truly are an artist!! I can see one of these pendants on my neck in the future.
31.gif

Belle, looking at the pictures again I saw the page of the book ...'I know something you don't know.' and I just wanted to shout, 'I am not left handed!!!' (well, actually I am, but Inigo and Wesley aren't)
5.gif
inconceivable!

thanks fg. i think it would be awesome to see you with a pendant.
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
shay, you are such a sweety
face16.gif
it''s good to see you again, i hope all is well with you and yours.
thanks again linda, you are very kind.
hi mine!!
35.gif
i''m always happy to see your spess. thanks!
mara...hehehehehe....you know it!
hey h!
35.gif
it looks like ''bellerina'' got the nod!
36.gif
thank you!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

Good evening.

Brianthecutter

brian, thank you so much for all of your help as well. i haven''t had the pleasure of talking with you yet but i know that you were integral in making this design happen, so thank you for all you have done. it really is appreciated.
i will be very much looking forward to more of this design! wow...very cool!
36.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful tribute to two most special ladies...Bellerina
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Also fantastic news that charity will benefit from the new line!

Nice sweater Belle!
3.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
another neck shot.
the coloring is a little weird because the pic was taken at night with only incandescent light.

swirlsatnight.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Great neck shot Belle, the proportions are perfect. It is so nice that this lovely pendant will be made available to others to help others! I will look forward to seeing what other beautiful designs Irina comes up with.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 10:26:12 AM
Author: Sundial
Great neck shot Belle, the proportions are perfect. It is so nice that this lovely pendant will be made available to others to help others! I will look forward to seeing what other beautiful designs Irina comes up with.
thanks sundial, i think the proportions are perfect too. i love the size.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results