shape
carat
color
clarity

my beautiful treasure

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2006 2:15:26 PM
Author: Mara

Date: 12/7/2006 10:20:55 AM
Author: moremoremore
OK. HI. That is freaking amazing!!!!!!!!! It is like a beautiful flower!!!!!!!!!! And it is like HUGE on the neck....
Oh, and PULEEZE, I find it hard to believe that you could ever be a ''jeckyll''
LOL! you obviously don''t know our sweet belle that well. she''s a scorpio after all!
11.gif
but cute.
12.gif
11.gif

my duties are mostly ceremonial.
9.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my GOD! This is the prettiest pendant I have ever seen. The flow, the diamond, I am just coveting to death over here...and I am not a coveting kinda gal...

Irina, if you are not in it already, you really need to go into jewelry design. Not that we want to take you away from PS moderating, but holy cow, it is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
Irina should definitely patent that design then.
It is just to die for.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful design!! Thanks for updating with more pics. You did such a wonderful job designing this ring, and WF executed it beautifully. The flower bezel style really makes the stone look a lovely size.

We still need neckshots!!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
All I can say is... OH WOW!
30.gif

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Belle, that is beautiful! I love the classic, yet unique design! I know you will enjoy it!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Belle, beautiful job.

Enjoy it
36.gif

Your ring is gorgeous too. You could be a hand model with those delicate looking hands.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2006 3:41:54 PM
Author: belle

Date: 12/7/2006 2:15:26 PM

Date: 12/7/2006 10:20:55 AM
Author: moremoremore
OK. HI. That is freaking amazing!!!!!!!!! It is like a beautiful flower!!!!!!!!!! And it is like HUGE on the neck....
Oh, and PULEEZE, I find it hard to believe that you could ever be a ''jeckyll''
LOL! you obviously don''t know our sweet belle that well. she''s a scorpio after all!
11.gif
but cute.
12.gif
11.gif

my duties are mostly ceremonial.
9.gif
right hand...
9.gif

okay i LOVE LOVE LOVE the pendant hanging in that first shot and with your ring it looks awesome!!

princess bride? girl after my own heart.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Belle your pendant is absolutely to die for. It looks so pretty yet so unique. You are very lucky!
Congrats and enjoy.

E B

Ideal_Rock
What a fabulous pendant! It is absolutely stunning.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i absolutely agree tg, irina would make a great jewelry designer. the woman has serious talent!
thanks kcoursolle! i am sooo looking forward to your 5stone band!
3.gif

i am so in love with your avatar facetfire! it makes me wow!
30.gif

thanks hoo!
eva, you totally made my day with the hand comment! they are far from delicate....why did i ever think ''popping'' my knuckles was cool?
39.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2006 5:06:42 PM

right hand...
9.gif

okay i LOVE LOVE LOVE the pendant hanging in that first shot and with your ring it looks awesome!!

princess bride? girl after my own heart.
i knew i liked you for more than just your big rock!
34.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks kticern and ebree! kt, are you a nurse too?

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Yes Belle I am, and I think that all nurses should have a pendant just like yours...hehe
31.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Belle...your new pendant is so unique and original. I just love that design and the little diamonds around it. Wow...now this is a masterpiece.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl love it
congrates belle!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Whoa, it looks like a 1 carat pendant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t even know where to start commenting! It is just so stunning and breathtaking and gorgeous! I love the unique, flowing design and the beautiful side detail, as well as how gorgeous the pendant looks head on...just absolutely divine!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That is fantastic Belle!!! The stone, the setting!!! It''s so perfect! OK...I am in serious need for a ring thread!!! You don''t have one, do you??? I''ve always thought rounds are lovely, but, never wanted one until I saw yours!!! It''s divine. It looks huge on your pretty little hands. More pics, more pics!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s really pretty belle!! I might have to copy that hehehe ;-) It looks WAY bigger than .6!!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Belle I''ve been gone all day and look what a treat I came home to. Your new pendant is simply breathtaking! It makes me think of a delicate flower where the petals have just opened to reveal the sun hidden inside!!! The diamond you chose is pure perfection and the design looks just as magnificent from the side as it does from the top. What a project you and Irina and Whiteflash have completed! Wear it in good health!!! (It is also nice to see some more pics of your beautiful three stone ring.)

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
belle, that pendant is pure perfection!!! What an amazing designing duo you and Irina turned out to be!
36.gif
I love how it turned out and I am sure there will be many more ''bellerina'' pendants gracing the pages of ps!!

That ring!! It is beautiful and thanks so much for indulging me with some pictures! Your old camera did just fine, and you must be blinding all your friends, family and co-workers with those amazing diamonds.

Congratulations to you!!!!
35.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, Miss Belle -- that pendant design is GENIUS!!!!!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
So fluid, so elegant, and so flattering to that already stunning diamond! And above all, entirely unique! My fave shot is the one you took of the pendant hanging in the air, with the light glimmering through the stone.That is one heckuva a special piece...and you so deserve it!
36.gif
(If that pendant were ever to be patented and sold, it would sell like hotcakes!
2.gif
) Enjoy that gorgeous piece of art!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks gothgrrl! i like your new avatar.
2.gif

i like your new avatar too strm! or is it the same one? i haven''t seen it in awhile, so i can''t remember.
9.gif
thanks for the stamp o'' ''kewl''
2.gif

lol...julian, i know! that bezel really adds to the sparkly diameter.
3.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks so much fg!
36.gif
i was a leetle bit scared going into the custom process (can you imagine!?) but i think it turned out great and i would certainly do it again.
miranda, thank you! i don''t have a ring thread and i need one! i am going in reverse order i guess. would you like to see my 3prong martini''s too?
6.gif
i need to get with the program!
37.gif

thanks cehra! it is a nice size..perfect for me as a pendant!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks sundial! we really should get the three stones together sometime.
2.gif

i have so been slacking hlmr, thanks for your kind words (and your patience!). you''re such a sweety.
2.gif
i miss seeing brownie but your new avatar is AMAZING!
3.gif
36.gif

thank you kd! i like the dangly shot too. it was totally impromptu and i''m surprised it came out at all since i was holding the pendant with one hand and taking the picture with the other...there was incontrollable movement on both sides!
37.gif
i might have to try that one again.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! Thank you all for such a great comments, i never dreamed of being referred to as a designer. And i am not really, i guess looking at all your beautiful jewelry compassionately for such a long time finally just got to me.

Belle is a dear friend of mine and i guess my love to her made the inspiration. It's funny how you get attached to a person you have never met and have a vision of what she is and express it in a design. This was the final (12th) photoshop, which made its way to WhiteFlash.

Belle12.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2006 10:42:03 PM
and finally...
the kind people at wf were so very accomodating and sent a neck shot because i just couldn''t wait to see it!
hehehe I bet they fought over who got to try it on! ;D

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 11:02:11 AM
Author: Pricescope
Oh my! Thank you all for such a great comments, i never dreamed of being referred to as a designer. And i am not really, i guess looking at all your beautiful jewelry compassionately for such a long time finally just got to me.

Belle is a dear friend of mine and i guess my love to her made the inspiration. It''s funny how you get attached to a person you have never met and have a vision of what she is and express it in a design. This was the final (12th) photoshop, which made its way to WhiteFlash.
you have a great eye for design and we are so lucky to have you here so freely giving of your time and talent. i really am thankful for the time you spent on this pendant. i know, without a doubt, that you would do the same for anyone else. (even if they don''t have an adopted goat!)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 11:36:01 AM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 12/6/2006 10:42:03 PM
and finally...
the kind people at wf were so very accomodating and sent a neck shot because i just couldn''t wait to see it!
hehehe I bet they fought over who got to try it on! ;D
hehehe......i was so eager to see it ''on'' someone, i would have welcomed pics of it on all of them!
(i am not good at waiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results