shape
carat
color
clarity

my beautiful treasure

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Belle, wow, it is incredible! This is really the most gorgeous pendant I''ve ever seen. I keep coming back to look at it. It is so beautiful, unique, and elegant. I LOVE the surprise stones and the fact that you can access the pavilion, and I love its flow and curviness. Can''t wait to see your neck shots! Could you tell us what kind of metal it is?

Irina, your design is just AMAZING. Many kudos to you.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belle,

I SO love your pendant and ring together. Simply beautiful.

By the way, I wouldn''t care who they tried the pendant on. Even a sweet little goat would have been OK by me. Tee hee.
9.gif

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can we see a pic of your goat?? I think goats are really cute!!! Is it a male or a female, and what it''s name???

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been reading and checking out all the PS bling for at least a couple of years now and while it''s all pretty, I am not a jewelry gal so I have rarely had anything stick in my mind. But I really like this pendant and was thinking about it last night!

So I think you need the full "Belle Collection!" Wouldn''t this design make lovely earrings? Or it would be a cool idea for a RHR. You''ll have to buy more diamonds Belle, because I''d love to see other pieces coming from this that you could wear. A pair of earrings with leverback like this would be my dream pair. Ah well, you''ve ruined it for me Irina and Belle because now I won''t find anything else I like! Good thing I won''t be buying diamonds for a long time.....

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 11:02:11 AM
Author: Pricescope
Oh my! Thank you all for such a great comments, i never dreamed of being referred to as a designer. And i am not really, i guess looking at all your beautiful jewelry compassionately for such a long time finally just got to me.

Belle is a dear friend of mine and i guess my love to her made the inspiration. It''s funny how you get attached to a person you have never met and have a vision of what she is and express it in a design. This was the final (12th) photoshop, which made its way to WhiteFlash.
You easily could be a designer! This ring is amazing, and some of the other photoshop renditions you''ve made for people here show top notch creativity.

lili

Ideal_Rock
41.gif

Date: 12/8/2006 12:38:39 PM
Author: TravelingGal
I''ve been reading and checking out all the PS bling for at least a couple of years now and while it''s all pretty, I am not a jewelry gal so I have rarely had anything stick in my mind. But I really like this pendant and was thinking about it last night!

So I think you need the full ''Belle Collection!'' Wouldn''t this design make lovely earrings? Or it would be a cool idea for a RHR. You''ll have to buy more diamonds Belle, because I''d love to see other pieces coming from this that you could wear. A pair of earrings with leverback like this would be my dream pair. Ah well, you''ve ruined it for me Irina and Belle because now I won''t find anything else I like! Good thing I won''t be buying diamonds for a long time.....
Hehe, I was thinking the same thing about the "Belle/Irina Collection". It is the ultimate flower/halo design
3.gif

Oh boy, I''ll have to keep myself busy at work to stop myself from thinking about acquiring this necklace

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bell and Irina,

I am so in love with this pendant.

Would it be available to us from Whiteflash?????

Linda

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 1:11:55 PM
Author: Linda W
Bell and Irina,

I am so in love with this pendant.

Would it be available to us from Whiteflash?????

Linda
You know, this is kind of why I made a reference to being ruined in my last post...

(btw, Linda, this post is not in direct reference to yours, but only because yours was the last posted as others have mentioned they would love to have it).

Maybe Belle doesn't care (and if not, cool, I want one too!) but I just may be hypersensitive to the fact that it was something that Belle and Irina worked on as something original and inspired by their friendship and Belle's "personality." I don't know...if it were me, I'd love the idea that I had something original, and if WF were to offer it to everyone after all the blood and sweat that I put into it, I don't know how I'd feel.

But again, maybe I'm just a goofball.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 1:18:02 PM

You know, this is kind of why I made a reference to being ruined in my last post...

(btw, Linda, this post is not in direct reference to yours, but only because yours was the last posted as others have mentioned they would love to have it).

Maybe Belle doesn't care (and if not, cool, I want one too!) but I just may be hypersensitive to the fact that it was something that Belle and Irina worked on as something original and inspired by their friendship and Belle's 'personality.' I don't know...if it were me, I'd love the idea that I had something original, and if WF were to offer it to everyone after all the blood and sweat and I put into it, I don't know how I'd feel.

But again, maybe I'm just a goofball.
That's why Irina and Belle should patent that design.
Someone is bound to steal that idea sooner or later.

Belle, can we expect to see a whole set soon?
2.gif

That necklace is screaming for its earring companions.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 1:28:44 PM
Author: lili

Date: 12/8/2006 1:18:02 PM

Maybe Belle doesn''t care (and if not, cool, I want one too!) but I just may be hypersensitive to the fact that it was something that Belle and Irina worked on as something original and inspired by their friendship and Belle''s ''personality.'' I don''t know...if it were me, I''d love the idea that I had something original, and if WF were to offer it to everyone after all the blood and sweat and I put into it, I don''t know how I''d feel.

But again, maybe I''m just a goofball.
That''s why Irina and Belle should patent that design.
Someone is bound to steal that idea sooner or later.

Belle, can we expect to see a whole set soon?
2.gif

That necklace is screaming for its earring companions.
I wonder how hard it would be to patent...but I agree that there''d be lots of requests for it.

As I said, I am not a jewelry buff, so others can correct me if I am wrong, but I haven''t seen anything like this design out there. They''ve done something pretty cool...creating a beautiful pendant that is both SIMPLE and ORIGINAL. I don''t think that''s an easy feat.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 10:02:00 AM
Author: belle
thanks sundial! we really should get the three stones together sometime.
2.gif

i have so been slacking hlmr, thanks for your kind words (and your patience!). you''re such a sweety.
2.gif
i miss seeing brownie but your new avatar is AMAZING!
3.gif
36.gif

thank you kd! i like the dangly shot too. it was totally impromptu and i''m surprised it came out at all since i was holding the pendant with one hand and taking the picture with the other...there was incontrollable movement on both sides!
37.gif
i might have to try that one again.
Maybe one of these days we can have a southwestern get together!!!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Oh my. Gorgeous!

Incredibly so!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! I want one!!!
18.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Belle, your pendant is simply stunning. It isn''t often that I think a pendant setting is anywhere near as interesting as the rock it cradles, but your pendant is a total work of art. From the front I think it looks like a flower, from the side it reminds me of ocean waves. I think a matching pair of leverback dangle earrings would be fab. I would love to see pics of the pendant on your neck.

If Belle and Irina want to protect their design, I think they need a copyright, not a patent. A copyright protects an original artistic or literary work; a patent protects an invention. Registering a copyright is much easier than applying for a patent. http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-register.html#register

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I love the fluid design - it''s very elegant!
36.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Belle & Irina,

Just wanted to say thank you for your beautiful design. We all have been very smitten by your stunning pendant. I had the pleasure of talking to Lesley at Whiteflash today about a stone for a ring that my friend is going to have made and I of course had to comment on how wonderful the pendant came out. You guys do truly have a great design. Lesley said she had a ton of inquires about it!

And Belle another thanks Lesley also told me that you said that it would be OK for others to enjoy a pendant just like yours. That is very kind and sweet of you to be generous with your one of a kind. Cause I know that there are quite a few of us who definately want one. Lesley said that she was going to "iron out the details with Irina" and maybe if all go well the rest of us will be able to enjoy it.

And if... not at least we all have PS pics to come and drool at!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Belle I love it! It''s so unique and simple at the same time. Stunning!!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It''s amazing! It''s so different and gorgeous!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant. Just beautiful. Beautiful hands. Beautiful nails. Beautiful ring. B*tch.
9.gif
31.gif
41.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

Brilliant design.

I mean it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is gorgeous. I love how it looks like it is spinning. I want one!!!!!! Beautiful.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Actually, I think you are starting a trend here. We all are wanting one!!!! Pretty soon we will all be asking for the belle special.
30.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that is a stunning pendant! Kudos to Irina!

Wear it in good health!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
uh, ok. that is just STUNNING! STUNNING i tell you!!!
30.gif
10.gif

i love how delicate it looks! irina, you did a fab job!
36.gif

belle! neck shots! neck shots!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it is very exciting to see such positive comments on my pendant and the beautiful design.
36.gif
i don''t know if wf will be offering it. irina is the designer so the decision to let wf replicate it will be up to her. i wish i could take credit but the talent is all hers.
in the meantime, i will be enjoying the pendant and working on some neck shots.
26.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks sandiego(married!)lady
2.gif
kittenkat and flopkins!
kay, thank you for your knowledge and research and very kind words! i will be working on getting some neck shots today sometime. (as long as the neck cooperates!)
thank you metro, irishangel and robbie, i am so glad you like it.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
garry, don''t forget to add ''quick and witty'' to her list of attributes.
31.gif
we are fortunate to have such a great person here.
and that other guy is pretty cool too.
36.gif

love ya mmm
9.gif

thanks kenny! enjoy that new asscher. (i mean it!)
awesome avatar skipgirl, thanks for the kind words.
jade, milly, thank you very much.
19.gif

i need to go work on some more pics....

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it is so gorgeous. I also contact Whiteflash and Lesley said they were ironing out details, I can''t wait as I am thinking a ring as well.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh belle. I saw this a few days ago and just realized I never told you how much I am GUSHING over your pendant. IT''S DELICIOUS!!! Absolutely beautiful. The design is so perfect and I hope you have many more opportunities to create more jewelry!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know how to compliment Irina without starting a totally new thread (but then again, maybe that SHOULD be done anyway!) Irina...wow! I know you''ve helped so many people with your photoshop-ing. And now belle''s pendant! You two did such a fantastic job!!! I can see it now...Jewelry by Irina and Belle.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results