shape
carat
color
clarity

My beautiful new Whiteflash ACA pendant!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your new pendant is beautiful! I love the simplicity of a single solitaire diamond and I think it looks great on you. I wouldn't change a thing either - I think your earrings and pendant make a beautiful suite! Enjoy it and happy belated birthday!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Happy birthday @diamondseeker2006! I say leave it as is....you already have a more elaborate necklace should the occasion call for it. This is perfect, both for daily wear or dressing up....

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah... it's just utter perfection. I absolutely love it & your whole collection is classic :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! You have an amazing set! Your new pendant is perfection:love:!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @diamondseeker2006 :love:. You have an amazing collection! I wouldn’t change the setting, you can always choose to go bigger with the diamond in the future. You mention halo-ing or a more elaborate setting, is that something you could do with the family diamond that you have mentioned before?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The little box looks like a MRB - OEC boxing ring!

I wouldn't vote halo, but perhaps a pear drop in the future? It could be detachable for good measure, or coloured, or haloed, or else.

Oh, that's an idea! Thanks!

I think, leave it as it is. It’s beautiful!

Thanks so much, Donna! I saw you went to the CA get-together and I would have loved to have seen your WF pieces, as well!

I think it's PERFECT :kiss2:. Happy, happy birthday, dear @diamondseeker2006 !!!!

Thanks so much, Kristy! :wavey:

Gorgeous! I think it is a great size. Not so big as to be unwearable, but big enough to stand out. I’m sure it looks great layered with other necklaces too. You’ve got such a great collection.

I am feeling better about the size today! I do think it's a good size for my purposes. Thanks so much!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @diamondseeker2006 :cool2: Happy birthday!! :mrgreen2:

The diamond is of course picture perfect!! And I like the size on you - noticeable but not overwhelming; your AVR is still clearly the biggest stone. Diamonds look so different on fingers vs. ears vs. torso - I think size comparisons are really only possible when unworn! And the length is lovely, right under the shoulder blades :kiss2:

No halo! It’s so wearable right now, in casual and dressy contexts! You know how pave elevates a piece, especially when your other staples are simple and sans pave :geek2: and as @m-2-b said you’ve got other more ornate pendants for special occasions :cool2:

Thanks, Yssie! You are always wise and perceptive! Thanks for confirming what I really knew deep down!

Wow, simply stunning @diamondseeker2006 :love: Happy birthday and congrats on your DD's wedding! You have the most gorgeous collection.:appl: It is perfection in every way.

perfectiongif.gif

And your new ACA is ACAmazing. :kiss2:

Thanks so much, Missy! I think you're the pendant queen around here! I hope to have half as many nice ones as you have!

Happy birthday @diamondseeker2006, your whole collection is just so beautiful, perfection!! :appl::love:

Awww, thanks so much, Sparkles!!!

It’s stunning and looks the perfect size to wear daily @diamondseeker2006

Thanks, Austina! I really appreciate the confirmation!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your new pendant is beautiful! I love the simplicity of a single solitaire diamond and I think it looks great on you. I wouldn't change a thing either - I think your earrings and pendant make a beautiful suite! Enjoy it and happy belated birthday!

Thanks so much, MGR!!! Your beautiful ACA is a dream ring!

Happy birthday @diamondseeker2006! I say leave it as is....you already have a more elaborate necklace should the occasion call for it. This is perfect, both for daily wear or dressing up....

Very true, Yenny!!! I do need one to be for causal wear for sure! Thank you!

Ah... it's just utter perfection. I absolutely love it & your whole collection is classic :love:

Oh, thank you so much, Alex!!!

Wow! You have an amazing set! Your new pendant is perfection:love:!

Thanks, tyty! I sure did enjoy our WF visit together!

Beautiful @diamondseeker2006 :love:. You have an amazing collection! I wouldn’t change the setting, you can always choose to go bigger with the diamond in the future. You mention halo-ing or a more elaborate setting, is that something you could do with the family diamond that you have mentioned before?

YES, you are precisely right that the .80 family stone is the one that needs the halo! I am always thinking of my girls when I get new pieces, and I think adding a halo to that one makes the most sense rather than this one. I do need one simple solitaire and this one is a visually much larger than that one as it is. Thanks!!!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am feeling better about the size today! I do think it's a good size for my purposes. Thanks so much!!!

I may be biased because a diamond pendant of 1-1.3 cts is on my collection wishlist, so seeing yours made me gasp and resolve again that I should for once in my life make a diamond item a priority over another CS ring! It really looks so good, and I think a diamond solitaire pendant can be dressed up or down... perfect with T-shirt and jeans, but also perfect with an elegant evening gown (though who among us has many occasions to wear the latter?).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Of course it is FABU! :love::love: Love the specs--I wouldn't change a thing.

cheers--Sharon

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, tyty! I sure did enjoy our WF visit together!

Our WF get together was fun and educational! I have a little WF of my own to show off. Maybe this thread will motivate me to climb out of my shell
and post!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's beautiful the way it is. I also think it would be beautiful all blinged out and haloed. Hard to go wrong either way.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
It's just beautiful and gorgeous! Congratulations on all your stunning diamonds what a beautiful set! I would keep it as is and see what you prefer. Solitaire is stunning. Maybe try on a halo pendant and see if you like that. But for now you are a knockout with your gorgeous pendant!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS
Congrats and Happy birthday! :clap::clap:
1144968sqp3kc2pis.gif

Beautiful pendant with my fav. specs!...:clap: :love:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 I LOVE your pendant, and your entire suite of sweet ACA bling! Congrats on the new additions - both the pendant and the new family member! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I may be biased because a diamond pendant of 1-1.3 cts is on my collection wishlist, so seeing yours made me gasp and resolve again that I should for once in my life make a diamond item a priority over another CS ring! It really looks so good, and I think a diamond solitaire pendant can be dressed up or down... perfect with T-shirt and jeans, but also perfect with an elegant evening gown (though who among us has many occasions to wear the latter?).

Your reasoning is exactly why I decided to go with this for this occasion! I have a few pendants, but none are suitable for both daily wear or dressy occasions! But as you said, the jeans are much more likely for me than the evening gown! The other good thing is that a diamond pendant will go with any colored stone ring! I look forward to seeing yours!

HI:

Of course it is FABU! :love::love: Love the specs--I wouldn't change a thing.

cheers--Sharon

Thanks, Sharon! The specs really appealed to me, and the size being just under the 1.5 ct mark was helpful since we just had wedding expenses!

Our WF get together was fun and educational! I have a little WF of my own to show off. Maybe this thread will motivate me to climb out of my shell
and post!

As MGR said below, we definitely would love to see it! Climb out of that shell!:appl:

@tyty333 Oh, please do - we'd love to see it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's beautiful the way it is. I also think it would be beautiful all blinged out and haloed. Hard to go wrong either way.

Thank you! And very true that it would be beautiful either way! The good thing is, I an always upgrade the diamond or change the setting later on if I change my mind!

It's just beautiful and gorgeous! Congratulations on all your stunning diamonds what a beautiful set! I would keep it as is and see what you prefer. Solitaire is stunning. Maybe try on a halo pendant and see if you like that. But for now you are a knockout with your gorgeous pendant!

Aww, thank you so much, bling dream!

DS
Congrats and Happy birthday! :clap::clap:
1144968sqp3kc2pis.gif

Beautiful pendant with my fav. specs!...:clap: :love:

Thanks, DF! I thought you'd like the specs!

It’s very beautiful. :love::love::love:

Thanks so much, whitewave!

@diamondseeker2006 I LOVE your pendant, and your entire suite of sweet ACA bling! Congrats on the new additions - both the pendant and the new family member! :appl:

Thank you, tmt!!! I am thrilled to have a new son and a little bonus gift, too! I hope we can meet up sometime in the next few months!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, just curious if you notice any difference in the performance of your pendant to your earrings? In the pictures they look very similar although if memory serves me correctly, your pendant stone has different specs than your earrings.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's perfect..

Awesome, thanks so much!

DS, just curious if you notice any difference in the performance of your pendant to your earrings? In the pictures they look very similar although if memory serves me correctly, your pendant stone has different specs than your earrings.

That's a great question, MGR!!! This is what's funny. All three stones are different. The pendant stone had specs that I loved for a ring, and I was sort of concerned because people say you can go with a lower crown and larger table, or something like that, for a pendant stone. But I went with it just because I liked it, and it had the bonus of high clarity for less than the VS stone nearest it in size. I got out the AGS reports and the earring stones have crown angles of 34.4 and 34.6, both have lgfs of 77 so they match well visually if you really examine them up close (I can't tell them apart). I will have to say I cannot see any difference in performance, which kind of negates the idea of favorite specs, because all of these are great performers.:lol: I think it boils down to each stone having the right specs to have ideal light performance, and stones with ideal light performance are going to look very similar regardless of small measurement differences. That's my thought, anyway!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome, thanks so much!

That's a great question, MGR!!! This is what's funny. All three stones are different. The pendant stone had specs that I loved for a ring, and I was sort of concerned because people say you can go with a lower crown and larger table, or something like that, for a pendant stone. But I went with it just because I liked it, and it had the bonus of high clarity for less than the VS stone nearest it in size. I got out the AGS reports and the earring stones have crown angles of 34.4 and 34.6, both have lgfs of 77 so they match well visually if you really examine them up close (I can't tell them apart). I will have to say I cannot see any difference in performance, which kind of negates the idea of favorite specs, because all of these are great performers.:lol: I think it boils down to each stone having the right specs to have ideal light performance, and stones with ideal light performance are going to look very similar regardless of small measurement differences. That's my thought, anyway!

Thanks for taking the time to look them up! I thought they were different yet as I say I thought I remembered the earring stones having different specs than the pendant. I think you are correct though - if the specs produce ideal light performance and get the ACA branding, then the stones will look very similar. As always, I appreciate your thoughtful insight. The diamonds make a gorgeous trio! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant, DS. And happy belated birthday!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and looks gorgeous on you! Definitely a keeper!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results