shape
carat
color
clarity

My beautiful new Whiteflash ACA pendant!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 I love your beautiful Whiteflash ACA solitaire and how it goes with your studs! Could you help me by posting a close up side view pic of your pendant?I’m having a lot of trouble finding side view pics of solitaire pendants on PS or on the web.

I’m having a new solitaire necklace made in a classic 4 prong basket and just received pics. Something seems off but maybe it’s me. In the picture my diamond seems set pretty high In the basket (the culet is quite a a bit above the bottom basket wire- in fact ithe cutlet is positioned halfway between the upper wire and the lower wire). I’m not sure if this is “Normal”. In my mind I had envisioned the culet to be just above the bottom basket wire and the basket setting to be less tall than in the pics I got.

Thank you! I am sorry, but I decided to upgrade this pendant and do not currently have it. I think your stone sounds like it is set too high. I'd suggest posting a thread in Rocky Talky if you haven't already and let us see it. Some four prong earring settings also set the stones too high and I don't think that's good for earrings or pendants.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant and earrings!

Looks so amazing. Pendant looks large to my newbie eyes

@diamondseeker2006 I am almost at a loss for words... almost. ;-)

OMG.
Wow wow wow wow WOW! Hallelujah, holy sh!t.
:shock::love:

This photo... I'm dead. You have one of THE classiest collections EVER.

1.44 HVVS2 WFACApendant4.jpg

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @diamondseeker2006!!!!

Gorgeous! Happy birthday!!

Thank you all so much!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results