shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Beaudry Aquamarine ring and Beaudry Collection

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
tara3056|1390542333|3600075 said:
Beautiful pieces!! Would you mind sharing how you sourced such a lovely deep blue aquamarine?

So gorgeous. Your collection is exquisite!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh, DS, I LOVE it! Your collection is just incredible. I adore that picture of your AVR with the aqua. Could be a vintage Tiffany's ad!

Congrats!! :love: :love: :love:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Wow you have a gorgeous collection. I love each and every one of your rings. The latest addition is a stunning colour of blue. :love: :love: :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning collection but to me the aqua ring is the jewel at the top! The color is simply amazing and the setting is divine! :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous DS and a great addition to your amazing collection!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many thanks for your sweet comments braga, Rosebloom, charleston, Catmom, and Yenny!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that aqua ring is fabulous DS - gorgeous stone (that color, I die :love: ) and what a beautiful setting- LOVE all of your Beaudry rings, as well as the pendants! The only problem I can see is deciding which one to wear! :D

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, that is one of the most intense coloured Aquas I have seen :appl: And your beautiful Beaudry pieces are all stunning as well!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks very much Junebug and Arkie! I kind of choose which one to wear based on the colors I am wearing! I wear a lot of teal and aqua, bright royal blue, and hot pink, so that makes it pretty easy to match up a ring. I do hope eventually to add a hot pink and maybe a purple stone ring to this collection (although they won't be in Beaudry settings). :))

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning, DS! :love: Wear them in health and happiness!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Love love love your collection DS!!!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning ( as is all your collection :love: ) and the colour of your Aqua is incredible :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Snicklefritz, Lizzyann, and Scarlett!!! :wavey:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I only know about Beaudry rings through you DS. I love your latest acquisition, the aquamarine looks gorgeous beside the diamonds. The style looks similarish to the Van Craeynest style you like, looked at from the top. Your three beaudry's are superb and all very different from each other. I think it's a real treat to reach a stage where you can match ring colour to outfit.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Polished|1390967094|3603126 said:
I only know about Beaudry rings through you DS. I love your latest acquisition, the aquamarine looks gorgeous beside the diamonds. The style looks similarish to the Van Craeynest style you like, looked at from the top. Your three beaudry's are superb and all very different from each other. I think it's a real treat to reach a stage where you can match ring colour to outfit.

Thanks so much, Polished! I only knew of Beaudry from Pearlman's, and looked at them from afar knowing I'd never pay the prices. So it was a very wonderful turn of events when Pearlman's discontinued the line and put their sample rings on sale. I first bought one and as they continued to reduce them, I picked up the other two. There was another one I sent back, and I very much regret that now! But I am very fortunate to have all three rings as I could not have the settings made today for the prices I paid.

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have never seen an aqua that color!!! I'm used to the pale, washed out blues, and that color is an absolute revolution for me - it's just gorgeous, that ring & your collection!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
endless_summer|1391126623|3604554 said:
I have never seen an aqua that color!!! I'm used to the pale, washed out blues, and that color is an absolute revolution for me - it's just gorgeous, that ring & your collection!

Thank you so much! It was extremely fortunate to find a stone this color! The first one I ordered was much lighter. I waited and did not set it, and I am glad I didn't.

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1391131177|3604631 said:
endless_summer|1391126623|3604554 said:

Thank you so much! It was extremely fortunate to find a stone this color! The first one I ordered was much lighter. I waited and did not set it, and I am glad I didn't.

Me too! Because the one you kept & set is such a beauty - most definitely a show stopper!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection, DS!! :love: :love: :love: I love love love all your pieces but have a soft spot for your aquamarine...the colour is just amazing!

May I make a request for you to start a thread to show your entire collection together? I know you have a lot more.. earrings, watches, studs etc... :wink2:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your collection! :love: :love:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful collection you have, DS! I love the aquamarine, too. It's such a pretty color.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness. I LOVE that aqua. The color is stunning. Mall of the pieces are beautiful, but the new one is definitely my fav!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry I missed these last replies! Thanks so much Phoenix, Skippy, Zoe, and April!!!

Phoenix....one of these days I will try to take pictures of all of my favorites! I am not the best photographer so it is always challenging for me to try and do justice to my pieces! But I will try to do that eventually! Thank you for asking!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
My gawd! That Aqua and that ring!! They are spectacular. Ridiculously beautifully spectacular!!! Wow.

redroze

Shiny_Rock
Sooooo pretty! The colour is so vibrant and the setting to die for.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, thank you for the very sweet comments iota and redroze! :))

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1390761494|3601548 said:
Thanks very much Junebug and Arkie! I kind of choose which one to wear based on the colors I am wearing! I wear a lot of teal and aqua, bright royal blue, and hot pink, so that makes it pretty easy to match up a ring. I do hope eventually to add a hot pink and maybe a purple stone ring to this collection (although they won't be in Beaudry settings). :))

:appl: WOW, absolutely gorgeous color on that aqua, good grief I LOVE IT!!! :appl:

That color is so dazzling, I thought it was a blue topaz at first glance (I actually scrolled back up to your title to make sure I had read correctly LOL :lol:). Oh my goodness, how pretty is that!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to match my gemstone color w/ what I'm wearing, but of course my stones are nowhere near this size. Your collection is really beautiful DS! Please share more pics if you get a chance :)) !

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roxy|1393378219|3623074 said:
diamondseeker2006|1390761494|3601548 said:

:appl: WOW, absolutely gorgeous color on that aqua, good grief I LOVE IT!!! :appl:

That color is so dazzling, I thought it was a blue topaz at first glance (I actually scrolled back up to your title to make sure I had read correctly LOL :lol:). Oh my goodness, how pretty is that!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to match my gemstone color w/ what I'm wearing, but of course my stones are nowhere near this size. Your collection is really beautiful DS! Please share more pics if you get a chance :)) !

That is so sweet of you, Roxy! Thank you! I am also glad to know someone who matches gemstone color to clothing! :bigsmile:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed this earlier! You collection is amazing, DS. I especially love the color of your aqua! So unusual! The intricacy and delicacy of the settings is really sublime.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1393561452|3624511 said:
I missed this earlier! You collection is amazing, DS. I especially love the color of your aqua! So unusual! The intricacy and delicacy of the settings is really sublime.

Thanks so much, Dreamer!!! You must have been busy lately, because I have missed seeing you around here!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results