shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Beaudry Aquamarine ring and Beaudry Collection

tara3056

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pieces!! Would you mind sharing how you sourced such a lovely deep blue aquamarine?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Lovely collection, DS! Yummy!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous collection! :lickout:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a amazing collection!!! :appl: Eevery single piece is a stunning heirloom piece.
The colour of the aqua is truly mesmerizing. I love the teal-like color that comes through. :love: :love:
I am enjoying your pics. You always have the most amazing pics. You cannot post too many photo's in this thread :naughty:

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Aquamarine is my birthstone but I never liked its pale color. This however is just too lovely for words! :love:

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
DS, I love your collection :love: I'd love every piece of yours for myself!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondseeker, your collection is to die for...But seriously, don't you think you have too many pieces now? Don't you feel an urge to give some of them...to me? :bigsmile: :naughty:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
These pieces are incredibly beautiful. I could just dive into that aqua. {sigh}. :love: :love: :love: Gorgeous!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love the aquamarine! The color is divine and the shape looks perfect! Your trilogy collection is complete - beautiful!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No one, except for seasoned collectors like us :) would know that it's possible to get the world's most beautiful Aquas in that intensity of color. That's the color of Aqua that I crave. It's stunning DS. Wear it proudly. Your other Beaudry pieces are stunning too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness, a lot of posts while I was asleep! Thank you all for the wonderful compliments on these pieces...Marcy, Elisian, tara, greg, Kalomeli, Acinom, Hospatogi, Ashleigh, lknvrb4, Naty, Farleysmom, MGR, and gemgirl!!!

I was just very fortunate to get each one of these Beaudry pieces at a great price and then I had a big search for a stone that would perfectly fit each setting!

gemgirl said:
No one, except for seasoned collectors like us :) would know that it's possible to get the world's most beautiful Aquas in that intensity of color. That's the color of Aqua that I crave. It's stunning DS. Wear it proudly. Your other Beaudry pieces are stunning too!

Thank you so much, gemgirl! This is a case where it paid off to wait. I had bought one aqua and it was a perfect fit for the setting but very light in color (lighter than it appeared on a website). I held off on setting it because I wasn't sure I loved it enough for the setting. I finally gave up trying to find one myself and had a friend in NYC check with dealers there and that is how I got this one. I honestly have never seen an aqua this color. It cost several times what the light aqua cost, but it is rare and so much more beautiful, so I couldn't resist! (I still have the light aqua, though, and will either set it in a pendant or sell it.)

irisheyes9

Rough_Rock
Love Love Love all of them!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring! Love, love the color! :love:

You have a wonderful collections diamondseeker!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, the color of that aqua is stunning! You found a gorgeous stone! You have a beautiful collections,DS!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much irisheyes, Cachette, and luv2sparkle!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that's a great color!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I took a few more pictures that show the color a little better since it is bright outside (but these were taken inside near windows).

beaudryaqua11.jpg

beaudryaqua12.jpg

beaudryaqua13.jpg

beaudryaqua14.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a high end collection.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, that is an absolutely stunning Aqua...the color is TDF and it is GORGEOUS :love: in the beautiful setting. I am so jealous because that is the color I want too. I am very glad that you waited on finding the perfect stone for your setting.

Huldak

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous DS! I'm so glad you have such a lovely collection, you are so helpful to everyone around here. I definitely appreciate the amazing color of that aqua but I must say ... your asscher is also TDF!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for the very nice comments Ame, pregcurious, BrightIce, and Huldak! This one and the asscher are my favorites because they are so different from each other.

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Love all your rings, but the color of that aqua is absolutely divine and the setting is perfect for it. Thanks for sharing all your pieces...

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful -- what an amazing collection!! :love: :cheeky: :appl: :cheeky: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly a beautiful color - I love it!!

Daisyoz

Shiny_Rock
You have such a wonderful collection DS. I love everything about the ring. The setting is perfect, it has great presence, very harmonious with the stone! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks SO much MrsM, msop, MGR, and daisyoz!!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness DS! This is beyond gorgeous and the color of aquamarine is something to behold! There are not enough adjectives to describe the stunning beauty of the setting and that stone. Please enjoy it immensely as I know you will! :love: :love: :love: :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Your aquamarine is stunning! It looks perfect in the Beaudry setting.

Beautiful collection!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1390619397|3600788 said:
Oh my goodness DS! This is beyond gorgeous and the color of aquamarine is something to behold! There are not enough adjectives to describe the stunning beauty of the setting and that stone. Please enjoy it immensely as I know you will! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks so much! You have some gorgeous right hand rings yourself!

armywife13 said:
Your aquamarine is stunning! It looks perfect in the Beaudry setting.

Beautiful collection!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you, armywife!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results