shape
carat
color
clarity

My asscher Part II

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree lara. somehow kaleigh''s thread are like the energizer bunny...they keep going and going and going
9.gif
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yes Lara and mrssalvo!!! Methinks it''s time for a new thread. What to call it???

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
How 'bout "Three times an Asscher"

ETA: "Once,twice,3X an Asscher"

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2005 5:01:22 PM
Author: decodelighted

ETA: ''Once,twice,3X an Asscher''

LOVE IT
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I was going to suggest "Asscher Episode III: The revenge of the Asscher" but I like decodelighted's better!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
what about " my big fat pain in the asscher"
3.gif
2.gif
41.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
decodelighted''s is great. I''m thinking more like the asscher from HE**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.gif
Keep''em coming this is making me laugh.
31.gif
11.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
"one more sleep" until the CADs?
9.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes blue, they did get my stone this morning thank god!!!!! Tomorrow I will start a new thread, here''s my pain in the asscher, Lol.
3.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait--LOVE the thread title too
31.gif
31.gif

Happy anniversary, btw....may some GORGEOUS cads be a great late present!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah and by the time I get the ring it will most likely be my christmas present, Lol!!!!!!!
3.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2005 5:37:35 PM
Author: mrssalvo
what about '' my big fat pain in the asscher''
3.gif
2.gif
41.gif

LMAO!!!!! Heelarious. They''ll have to be a new thread when it actually comes in though. Sure that "pain" will then be a thing of the past!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Since Quest called when I wasn''t home, I called Pete. CADS TODAY LADIES!!!! Can ya stand it. mrssalvo will you be around this afternoon to post them for me, or belle my sista????
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I should be here
36.gif
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOOOHOOOO!!!!! How''s that for an anniversary surprise!!!! It may be before Christmas after all
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t wait to see your CAD pics!!

I emailed Whiteflash yesterday and told them that this was week #4...and that I was starting to get a little worried that something was wrong. I got an email last evening from Lesley saying that it will be done today and hopefully sent out, and I should get it tomorrow!

I was hoping to get some pictures from them...but nothing so far! I''m counting on your CAD pictures to keep the "edge" off today...lol

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes blue, that is a nice suprise. Tawn, no pics for you??? Well I hope these cads help take that edge off, I know how ya feel.
15.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2005 11:04:15 AM
Author: Mara

Tawn, I also emailed Quest when I was looking at my toe rings but they never responded either. Too bad since they do lovely work for reasonable prices from what I have heard. So I wrote them off...didn''t have the time nor inclination to hound someone via phone to give them money!!
9.gif

Like many of the vendors here, they (quest) get low marks for email response.

I, too, filled out the form on Quest''s web site and go no response. When I called a few days later, they replied with a quote in an hour.

I really, really wish all these folks would get it together and find a way to be responsive via email.
9.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2005 4:37:16 PM
Author: aljdewey
Date: 9/9/2005 11:30:45 AM

Author: strmrdr

Date: 9/9/2005 10:32:35 AM

Author: kaleigh

Oh geez, so I call Pete and am told that he was on the phone. The woman asks if there is anything she can help me with, so I say yes, I would like to get the cads today. The woman then says oh I am doing those for you but don''t have an email adress. I said that Pete has it, but gave it to her anyway. She said I should get something by the end of the day. I give up, anybody want an asscher????

ETA: I got the distinct impression that absolutely no work had been done on this at all, could be wrong but that''s the impression I got on the phone.
29.gif

That sux.

scratch one company off the recomended list.

Seriously.....if you guys keep scratching companies, there won''t be anyone left.

There isn''t a vendor here who hasn''t had issues like this. Scratching over one instance....and an ''impression''....might be a bit premature. Just my opinion.
2.gif

I agree. Is quest even a Pricescope vendor? I think they have become popular here because of their high quality products, good customer service and competitive prices. They are not advertisers here, but i''m sure their business is increasing and they are still trying to "catch up" with using email as the primary source of communication. I know they''ll get better. In the meantime they are super easy to get a hold of over the phone.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I agree that they do lovely work, mrsS...but for me I have no patience with companies who do things like put up websites with email or forms, but then it doesn''t work. Or don''t check their email. Or they don''t respond within a few days...whether because they are too busy, or whatever.

Why even offer something (anything) if you don''t have it working right? It sets customer expectations.That''s what drives me nuts. I''d have more respect for someone who said, I don''t answer email, you have to call me. OK well then I know where I stand!

I am a hard customer to have because I expect that companies who are in business actually know what they are doing. Even with WF...I really have taken them to task in the past when something wasn''t done ''right'' for me. It''s a good thing they like me.
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say that my dissapointment was skewed due to a bad experience with the other jeweler. So Quest has worked everything out for me and I am more than pleased.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so excited for you kaleigh, I can''t wait to see your CAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results