shape
carat
color
clarity

My asscher Part II

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I figured it was time for me to start a new thread on my asscher. I talked to Pete today from Quest. He got my pics, (thanks blueroses, Nan and the sweet mrssalvo) and he''s going to get right on it. I should have cads to post soon. I am still blitzing the gallery with diamonds and will send him my stone soon. So it''s off to a great start for those that were wondering. Yay!!!!!
3.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
way kewl!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yippee!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Yeah a fresh thread for the beautiful asscher! This marks a new beginning!!! Keep us posted on your progress.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
kaleigh
36.gif
36.gif
round2
36.gif
36.gif

I hope it''s done in the future soon! I just can''t wait to see your beautiful asscher
emlove.gif

please keep up date
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Storm, Matatora, Sundial and flower. I am very excited and had a nice long chat with Pete and he loves the setting and is happy to make it for me. Their phone lines got crossed so today was the first time he got to read my email and see the pics I sent him. He is very eager to start on my project and I am thrilled. Finally a happy ending to my asscher saga. Quest is the best!!!!
9.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Oh great Kaleigh, I''m excited for you! And thanks for the *fresh* thread for the fresh new start.
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m glad to hear that Quest will make your ring with no problem!! I can''t wait to see your beautiful ring!!!
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sure u realize that we are all expecting pictures of the progress every step of the way
41.gif

Can''t wait!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laralooblue, I was soo happy to start a new thread, the other one was a downer towards the end. It''s nice to start fresh, it''s like a whole new beginning!!!!
2.gif

bling, thanks, can''t wait to see it either!!!

JadeLeaves, Of course you will get pics along the way and cads too!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see progress pics on this ring!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
This is just so much fun. You are going to just love the guys at Quest. I can''t wait to see the cads
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren, I am excited too and so glad things happened as they did.

mrssalvo, thanks I can''t wait. Pete is a doll. I may need your help in posting the cads, so thanks in advance sweetie!!!!
1.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is good news - we''ll wait to see your CAD pictures. You''ll be sporting that asscher around in no time!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Missgotrocks, should have them this week!!!!
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous! It must have been so frustrating before...so now you''ll be rocking and rolling!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM,
I should have listened to Nan in the first place, but wanted to try to work with someone local. Pete at Quest was so happy to do it for me and know it will come out great. I can''t wait to see the cads!!!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Can''t wait
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know finally I am going to get this right, blueroses. If you want please post a pic of the asscher from the other thread and my setting, as I am lame!!!! Thanks!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not Bluenose, umm, i'm mean Blueroses
2.gif
but here are the specs and pics of kaleigh's beautiful asscher
30.gif

It is an E VS1 .92 and has a very nice spread. I bought it from GOG and loved working with Johnathon. He was a delight to work with. The measurements are 5.84mm long by 5.82mm wide by 3.5mm deep.
Proportions are ideal
Table is 57.6%
Paviliion depth is 45.7%
crown height 12.2%
Girdle 1.3%
Total depth 60.1%
Polish- Ideal
Symmetry -Ideal
GIA certified

kaleighasscher1.JPG

kaleighasscher2.JPG

kaleighasscher3.JPG

kaleighasscher4.JPG

kaleighasscher5.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks mrssalvo, you are a gem!!!!!!
36.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh...

I''m so jealous of your asscher...it''s secretly my favorite shape diamond! I ended up going with the RB...but I hope there is an asscher like yours in my future somewhere!

What''s the setting like?

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I''m looking forward to it too, K!
41.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
yay kaleigh! I just know it''s going to be fabulous! Can''t wait to see those CAD images
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yay, kaleigh! I''m so glad you went with Quest. Aren''t they great!? They''re going to do a fabulous job on your ring--I can''t wait to see it!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tawn, I will have to ask mrssalvo or blueroses to post pics for me of the setting. It''s a daniel K inspired ring and will be lovely I''m sure. I am changing a couple things to make it my own ring so to speak.

Kaylagee, thanks, now when is your baby due?????

icekid, yeah and I can''t wait to see your ring. I hope school is going well!!!

BrightSpot, yes they are so easy to work with, so diffferent from the other place. This will be a breeze.
1.gif

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Yay, sounds like things are finally moving the right direction!

Can''t wait to see.

BB

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I have faith it will be smooth sailing from here.
1.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Oooohhhh....Daniel K is on of my favorites! Show me the pics...whoever isn''t picture post challenged!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I emailed Quest a couple of times for a quote, but think I must have gotten lost in their system as I never received a reply! Of course, I think it''s worked out the way it was supposed to though with Whiteflash...because I''m really happy with them so far!

I can''t wait to see your plan and then the finished product!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results