shape
carat
color
clarity

My asscher Part II

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will call Pete at 3:00, as I have to leave to pick up my son from a camping trip at 4:00. Diamondlil, if I give it to you, you have to give me your RHR!!!! Just kidding. So is calling Pete at 3:00 being pushy or what????

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
NO it''s not being pushy, you are just checking in. You are the customer and they said Friday so calling at 3pm is almost end of day...hopefully they will have them ready.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok I will call at 3:00 and say just checking in cause I want to see them before I have to leave to get my son. I pray they don''t read this thread, I''d be in deep you know what!!!!
31.gif
11.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh for heavens sakes. Rose just called from Quest. She can''t do the cads until they get my stone. Pete has all the demensions etc, and didn''t tell me I had to send the stone first. Oh brother, I will send the stone tomorrow. Man he made it like they were going to do the cad without my stone and once the cads were done, I would send the stone. UGHHH. Sorry guys, no cads for a while.
39.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
29.gif
7.gif
39.gif

I''m so sorry Kaleigh! How frustrating.
29.gif
29.gif

Quest dropped the ball on communication, it seems
38.gif

I''m sure it will be so worth the trouble though.
4.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Logan thanks. I had long talks with Pete and he said that I would have cads today and said after I see them I would need to send my stone. Oh bother, I am cursed I tell ya, just cursed. Haha maybe I will have this stincking ring by christmas. I really don''t care too much have many other important things on my mind right now with Nan and Angello.
12.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh Kaleigh i''m so sorry
39.gif
39.gif
I don''t know why Rose and Pete weren''t on the same page
20.gif
I actually never dealt with Rose but I know she was very helpful with Brightspots ring. Well, I hope they can show you something by the end of today. I actually sent them my stone b/f anything else. They had it a couple of days before they wrote the work order and took my credit card. those miscommunication things do happen sometimes. I know the finished product will be all you have dreamed and you''ll forget about the wait. I''m might be a little bias myself
2.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
RATS!!!!! On the other hand, it will be worth the wait. Tell Nan hello when she checks in. Praying hard for them both.

Shay

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Squeaky wheel gets the oil!!
31.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2005 3:16:44 PM
Author: Mara
Squeaky wheel gets the oil!!
31.gif

boy, that''s the truth. i think I called them every few days to "check in." I felt bad too, but I was paying a lot a money and am a very high maintainance cstomer so I kept on calling
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They have my money and said the cads would be done without the stone, now they want the stone. Oh well. From now on in I will call them and call them. Yes Mara the squeaky wheel does get the oil, and right now My tire is FLAT!!!!
11.gif
Lol.

I still say I am cursed. I sware this project is giving me a headache.
32.gif

ETA: The other jeweler that did my cad although it was of the wrong ring didn't have my stone either. They sent the demensions to their cad guy in another state.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

That is SO NOT COOL!!!!!! What is WITH these yahoos????!!! Lisa, that SUCKS, I am sorry!!!

BLEAH!!!!
14.gif
14.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Oh man, this really stinks big time. I''m so sorry. Come to think of it, Quest had my diamond for the whole process too. In my case, I think it was important because it is a pear, and even with l/w measurements, they all have a unique shape, so I understand that. But why they would need it with an asscher, I''m not really sure about that. Man oh man, if Pete knew how much interest there is in this ring, I think they would be a bit snappier in getting things done. Let the squeaking begin . . . . .
40.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2005 2:13:15 PM
Author: kaleigh
Diamondlil, if I give it to you, you have to give me your RHR!!!! Just kidding.
Heehee, I''d definitely come out on top of that deal!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha, I was kidding, Lol.
9.gif
31.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh no!! how disappointing...
38.gif
someone over there definitely got their lines crossed! I know that ring will be on your hand someday
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah icekid, Christmas would be nice!!!!
11.gif
9.gif
3.gif
36.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Awww Kaleigh doesn''t the waiting STINK! On the bright side, I am sure it will be sooooooooo worth the wait! I can''t wait to seei t!
18.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Kaliegh,

I can''t believe there are no CADS yet! I rushed onto you thread as soon as I logged in this afternoon. Hope they get started soon!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
LLL and ally,
I did have a nice talk today with Pete at Quest. They are paying for the stone to be shipped to them on Monday and they did start to work on the cads, but because it''s an asscher they need the stone to finalize the cads. We are all on the same page and they will have my stone by Tuesday. So I am feeling better about it. Look for cads on Wednesday. Or if anything else goes wrong, I will start a new thread titled, the asscher that never was, Lol. Got to laugh at this point.
3.gif
9.gif
11.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hang in there! It will all be worth it when it''s finished!

louisesam

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/9/2005 9:22:28 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
Hang in there! It will all be worth it when it''s finished!
i''m sure it will be. it''s one fabulous rock.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks louisesam!!! I got a package today from Quest where they gave me a shipping label so I can overnight my stone on Monday. They picked up the cost of shipping which was very nice. So keeping fingers crossed I will have the cads by Wednesday. Yay for progress.
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Hey kaleigh. Sorry to hear about the recent frustration & miscommunication about your CADs, but it sounds like Quest is making things right. They had to have my stone to begin work too. I always dealt w/ Rose on my ring & she was super helpful. Don''t be afraid to give them a call to check in.

I know your ring is going to be just stunning & well worth the wait!
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I hope things stay on the right track from this point forward. That''s great that they offered to pick up the tab for the shipment of the stone. I do believe they really want to do it right and keep their customers happy and coming back. I''ll keep checking back.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Diamondlil and BrightSpot. As promised by Pete, I got the shipping label on Saturday and shipped it this morning with UPS per their instructions. I am feeling much better about it after speaking with Pete on Saturday. They will get my stone tomorrow and it will be a smooth abd steady process from there on in. So Cads by Wednesday hopefully, if not before. Yay!!!
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad your stone is on its way to Quest & that they''ll be moving forward w/ your ring. I can''t wait to see the CADs!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks BrightSpot. Quest even took out insurance for me to send the stone. That was very nice of them. I am really getting excited now. Won''t be long till we get to see them.

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I''m thinking that when the CADs are finished, Kaleigh needs to start a new "Show Me the Cads" thread.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results