shape
carat
color
clarity

My Annette U Prong 20 pt, 3.6TCW from WF looks bad...

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
This one is comparison between my ring and a stock ring whiteflash has online. My main concern is that the ring (u-shape) is too large and leaves too much gap for the diamond. I am not sure if this is what the ring is supposed to look like. But my feeling is that somehow, it doesn't look right to me. Would love to know what people think too on this. :)

annettes-side-by-side-compairison__11_.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
VAST improvement from the original - yippee!

I'm not as eagle eyed as others, but to me, your diamonds look larger, hence the wider 'spread' of the prongs. Other than that - it appears to my eyes to be the same... If the diamonds are larger/deeper, then you will have more visual open space around the diamonds/prongs.

Has it been shipped? When will you actually see it?

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
Hi Enerchi, thanks for your reply. The ring hasn't been shipped yet. I was still "thinking over" the ring plus I had been busy at work and kinda let things slip. I did send a question to Whiteflash today asking if in the event that I find issues with the ring in person then will they fix it to my liking. I'll wait and see the reply. I am still undecided, there's something not quite perfect about this ring. I may be pulling at straws but it just doesn't seem graceful.

I am thinking of asking them to ship it so I can look at it in person, maybe it will look different then. :D

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks very graceful! My eye is drawn to one set of prongs at about 11 o'clock. I wonder if the prongs are slightly uneven there, it kinda looks like it. Other than that, it looks spot on between the two rings you profiled.

ETA: I think I was looking at the wrong ring in profile. Is yours the ring on the right or left? The ring on the right looks better! The ring on the left is where my eye is drawn to a set of prongs.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you should see it in real life - photos are great, but the 3D impact and actually "inspecting" it yourself... can't be beat! I'd ask for them to ship it with the agreement that if it is not up to your specs, they pay for shipping it back to fix it. I'm sorry you aren't fully happy with it yet - but - seeing it may just sway you to the side of loving it!!! :bigsmile:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks fine! I don't see any issues.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I've been wondering what happened with your ring.
I love this new ring, I think it looks beautiful.
Yours looks slightly different from the stock ring because that one has 20 smaller stones and yours has 18 larger ones. The stock one looks like it has one slightly smaller stone at the 11 o'clock position, while yours are all the same size.
The glamour shots show the rounded flowing metal beautifully, it does not appear to be a blocky cog at all.
The diamonds are wonderfully sparkly. I want one! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results