shape
carat
color
clarity

My ACA in BE bezel

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Laila619|1456536027|3996331 said:
Um, LOVE!! This is so gorgeous! The yellow gold is gorgeous and the bezel is so clean.

What will you do for a wedding band?

Thank you so much!

I don't know. I'm enjoying on its own right now but I'd love a super-thin, delicate eternity, like the Tiffany metro band in yellow or rose gold. Here it is with a Tiffany beset I tried on in NYC.

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and that J is so white! The bezel looks great! I'm sure you are enjoying it!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I am in love with your ring! It goes without saying that the diamond is amazing- it is an ACA after all :love: . The setting is just so sleek and elegant! It looks fantastic on you. Enjoy! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the bezel and the two tone! Great sleek look!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks comfortable and sleek. Beautiful!

sassy_pants

Rough_Rock
omd21|1456542171|3996393 said:
sassy_pants|1456535738|3996330 said:
Love it! I'm planning a bezel reset right now, but keep second guessing myself because my husband and sister keep trying to talk me out of it. They think it will hide the stone, and I'll lose sparkle and size. I was thinking the exact opposite would happen. What do you think with your new ring as far as size and sparkle with the bezel setting? From the photos, it looks huge and sparkly to me! But do you find that you lose something from not being able to see the stone as much from the side profile?

I just read your threads asking about your bezel reset and wanted to add, I asked BE to make sure the stone was sitting as high as possible in the bezel, so the crown was showing as much as possible. I wanted minimal metal covering the girdle. I think this is really important in not losing any of the sparkle of the diamond. In many of the bezel settings I tried on and didn't like, the metal covered part of the crown angle so you could barely see the stone from the side. Does that make sense?

Thanks, omd. That is EXTREMELY helpful advice!!! It definitely makes sense. I have noticed that as well now that you mention it, but probably would never have thought to put it in those words. I am thinking about going with BE for my custom setting (especially after reading about your experience and seeing the gorgeous end product). I will be sure to tell them the same thing.

alongcat

Rough_Rock
Just stunning and looks way bigger than 1.3, not that 1.3 is even approaching small (I can only dream of 1.3!). It looks so gorgeous on your hand. Looks really white too! A top choice :)

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous ring! Amazing! I love the clean, modern lines.

What store is BE? Just curious.

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Jambalaya|1456606308|3996675 said:
It's a gorgeous ring! Amazing! I love the clean, modern lines.

What store is BE? Just curious.

Thank you so much, Jambalaya! BE is Brilliantly Engaged, formerly Engagement Rings Direct.

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
alongcat|1456601963|3996659 said:
Just stunning and looks way bigger than 1.3, not that 1.3 is even approaching small (I can only dream of 1.3!). It looks so gorgeous on your hand. Looks really white too! A top choice :)

Thank you, alongcat! 1.3 was a big jump for me, I had a .50 before and truly, I'm a bit self conscious because the diamond is so sparkly from a few feet away it looks much larger. It feels big. Although hanging out on these boards can quickly help you adapt to that size when you see all those 3 - 5 ct beauties. :lol:

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
sassy_pants|1456596318|3996628 said:
Thanks, omd. That is EXTREMELY helpful advice!!! It definitely makes sense. I have noticed that as well now that you mention it, but probably would never have thought to put it in those words. I am thinking about going with BE for my custom setting (especially after reading about your experience and seeing the gorgeous end product). I will be sure to tell them the same thing.

I'm so glad to be able to help. They really did a wonderful job and were very reasonable in price and turnaround time. Let us know what you decide and please post photos! I'd love to see your ring!

There's another bezel ring BE made that's wonderful. I'll do a quick search to see if I can find it.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO gorgeous! Enjoy!

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much for the kind comments. I was playing around in the car a little bit. Here are a couple more photos. This ACA takes my breath away, I can see a bit more tint in these but it doesn't bother me at all.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
omd21|1456542851|3996402 said:
Laila619|1456536027|3996331 said:
Um, LOVE!! This is so gorgeous! The yellow gold is gorgeous and the bezel is so clean.

What will you do for a wedding band?

Thank you so much!

I don't know. I'm enjoying on its own right now but I'd love a super-thin, delicate eternity, like the Tiffany metro band in yellow or rose gold. Here it is with a Tiffany beset I tried on in NYC.

I love love LOVE this combination! Beautiful! 8)

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, be still my heart this is so amazing! Love that setting with the 2 tone, it's just perfection and the diamond is amazing! And you could seriously be a hand model!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love bezels!!! Yours is divine!!! Congrats! It looks amazing on your hand!!!:appl::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results