shape
carat
color
clarity

My 5 ct in a pink halo reset

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my, hard to up-grade from a 5ct diamond, but I think you did it with a pink Argyle halo!! How beautiful! :love: :love: I'd love to see it in real life & sending healing thoughts to your mom, I hope she is feeling better!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, hard to up-grade from a 5ct diamond, but I think you did it with a pink Argyle halo!! How beautiful! :love: :love: I'd love to see it in real life & sending healing thoughts to your mom, I hope she is feeling better!

Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words and good wishes!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandi I’ve been waiting for the reveal. How did I not see it until just now? Your pink argyle diamond halo is fabulous! TDF with that utterly white, HUGE 5 carat diamond. It is just the perfect color to accent and embellish without being overwhelming or ostentatious. Congrats to you. And hugs for your mom. Merry Christmas Scandi!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandi I’ve been waiting for the reveal. How did I not see it until just now? Your pink argyle diamond halo is fabulous! TDF with that utterly white, HUGE 5 carat diamond. It is just the perfect color to accent and embellish without being overwhelming or ostentatious. Congrats to you. And hugs for your mom. Merry Christmas Scandi!

Merry Christmas! And thank you so much for your very kind words and good wishes! I do love my ring even more now I must admit even if I thought that unlikely lol.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear @Scandinavian please don't think me selfish but can we pretty please have more photos of your amazbling ring? Pretty please with pink sprinkles on top? :kiss:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear @Scandinavian please don't think me selfish but can we pretty please have more photos of your amazbling ring? Pretty please with pink sprinkles on top? :kiss:

Will try tomorrow! Hoping for some sun lol!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot the stats if anyone is interested:

A tiny little pink upgrade setting

C80A0FE5-F6CC-4B34-8B43-A77630C39FE9.jpeg

My 5.07 ct G VS1 got a pink 6p 0.03ct each argyle diamond halo. I’m very happy with it!

I am just in love with this!!
It’s breath-taking!!! :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Scandinavian -

I can't believe I've never commented on this thread! My apologies! I have come back to look at your gorgeous halo dozens of times and love it more every time I look at it. I hope it's still giving you much joy. I also hope your mother has gone from strength to strength.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Scandinavian -

I can't believe I've never commented on this thread! My apologies! I have come back to look at your gorgeous halo dozens of times and love it more every time I look at it. I hope it's still giving you much joy. I also hope your mother has gone from strength to strength.

Thank you so much!! That is really incredibly sweet of you! Thank you for your good wishes towards my mother. She is getting a bit better these days, as chemo is over for now. Just hope it lasts!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this thread??? Your reset is stunning! What a luxurious ring

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you live in Denmark? Are people used to seeing such large diamond rings? I live in the Netherlands and we do not see many large diamond rings here. 2ct is considered large and my diamond is 5 ct as well. However I only receive nice feedback, yet most people do not care much about jewelry

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Scandinavian your ring is stunning! I just love the pink diamond halo, its absolutely luscious and feminine. Glad to hear you mom is doing well.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG I absolutely love this!!!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Here is a little pink upgrade/reset that I would like to share with you! My ring just went from a solitaire to a pink halo!
I’m very happy with it! Wandering in the streets of Copenhagen a few weeks ago, I fell in love with pink argyle diamonds! My mother was in the hospital there for a few weeks and I chose to stay in a hotel there to keep her company as much as possible. However, apparently I had too much free time, lol.
So - long story short - thank you to my very kind husband who so wisely decided that I should get a halo for our 15 years dating anniversary!

FB80A45C-4D1F-48B2-B11B-DE0406D6E55D.jpeg 15719B16-C3CA-492B-8936-E4984BCB2D83.jpeg A445C1EE-2847-40AA-B715-9B6E23FED05C.jpeg 850119EA-E82B-458B-96BC-9859B424DD01.jpeg 64BF0683-D6D2-4FC1-9BC0-BCCB4B4768F9.jpeg 8D80682F-B03D-4C5E-A2B7-9F26860F7F8C.jpeg 8197EE25-F3B8-4090-B834-55DCD2C91EFC.jpeg

This ring is like something that comes out of a dream. So gorgeous. I love love love love it!!!

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, as a lover of all things pink and feminine, how did I miss this? It's stunning! :kiss2:

Just wondering, if you don't mind... how much of a price difference is it for a pink halo compared to white?

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, as a lover of all things pink and feminine, how did I miss this? It's stunning! :kiss2:

Just wondering, if you don't mind... how much of a price difference is it for a pink halo compared to white?

Thank you! That's really difficult to answer.. really depends on both the pink and white stones… For the pink ones, Argyle is generally the most expensive, I think. But they come in all kind of pinks, and the brighter ones can be extremely expensive. For a halo, I think the best thing to do to get an idea of a price is just to look at the loose stones for sale from an authorised dealer. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you live in Denmark? Are people used to seeing such large diamond rings? I live in the Netherlands and we do not see many large diamond rings here. 2ct is considered large and my diamond is 5 ct as well. However I only receive nice feedback, yet most people do not care much about jewelry
LOL for most people here, bling is uninteresting. I think a 1 ct engagement ring is considered pretty luxurious here. Anything bigger and I don't think people believe its a diamond, really.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandinavian your ring is stunning! I just love the pink diamond halo, its absolutely luscious and feminine. Glad to hear you mom is doing well.

Thanks!!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
sigh so happy for your pink diamond melee on my bucket list. Enjoy where it in good heatlh

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous in every way, congrats!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Scandinavian we need more photos of your pinkalicious blingtastic ring! ❤️
Pretty please in pink :love:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Hi! I was just researching halos and came across your stunning ring. It's perfection! And, of course, I hope that your mom is in good health.<3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results