shape
carat
color
clarity

My 5 ct in a pink halo reset

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your pink halo...I’ve never seen a pink diamond halo before..Absolutely gorgeous!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, there are no words :kiss2::kiss2: Absolutely stunning perfection!!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! This is the first pink halo I’ve seen.

Thank you! I had not seen any either before my stroll through Copenhagen that day. Stumbled upon a Argyle certified dealer and they had a few examples. Apparently the mine I closing early next year (or something) so I thought that was a nice excuse to play a little :Up_to_something:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very interesting, but I absolutely love it! We can all take a little bit more color into our lives! :kiss2:

Thank you! Isn’t that the truth! It reminds me of a flower now, lol.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your pink halo...I’ve never seen a pink diamond halo before..Absolutely gorgeous!

I had not seen any either before my stroll through Copenhagen that day. Stumbled upon a Argyle diamonds certified dealer and they had a few examples. Apparently the mine I closing early next year (or something) so I thought that was a nice excuse to play a little :Up_to_something:
A really big pink would have been interesting too... but not this year lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: AV_

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That color pink is gorgeous with your beautiful diamond!

Thank you! I was a little worried it would be too light. But didn’t want too pink (avoiding the chewing gum ring look lol). But it really is pretty this way I think.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I was a little worried it would be too light. But didn’t want too pink (avoiding the chewing gum ring look lol). But it really is pretty this way I think.

It is the Perfect Pink. PINKalicious!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
WOW!! That takes a stunning stone to stupendous!! It’s just gorgeous! Congrats!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wowsers!!!! Nicely executed!!! Well done! Enjoy!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Wow... you made a 5ct stone have even more impact! This is beautiful and beautiful on you. :kiss2:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow... you made a 5ct stone have even more impact! This is beautiful and beautiful on you. :kiss2:

Awwww thank you for that! It really needed a little something something you know :P2

Reactions: AV_

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy mother of God!! I have never seen a full pink Halo before, and to put it around your huge, beautiful diamond is inspired! It looks amazing! And I hope your mother is on the mend too - big hugs.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Drop dead stunning!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy mother of God!! I have never seen a full pink Halo before, and to put it around your huge, beautiful diamond is inspired! It looks amazing! And I hope your mother is on the mend too - big hugs.

Oh my, thank you so much! That is really kind of you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results