shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My 5.14 ctw 4th of July Extravaganza!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Coming back for another peek! How wide is the band??!! In love with it!! :love:

SpoiledByHim

Rough_Rock
Hi lizzyann, I don't blame you! The band measures about 6mm wide with maybe a 2 or 2 1/2mm depth. I'm finding it to be the perfect size. Totally eye-catching, but flat enough for comfort and not overwhelmingly blingy (as if there's such a thing, but just thought I'd throw it in there). Basically, I'm comfortable walking down the street with it and not worried my finger will be chopped off. :shock: Of course, I haven't yet experienced random women grabbing my hand either so if that ever happens I might recant my statement.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I just love how sparkly it is! How do you find the quality of diamonds? I have a 10th anniversary coming up in October and I just adore this. I have two little boys and I love how the two bands would symbolize them both. But this would require me to sell my three stone right hand ring so I will have to think long and hard! How was working with Mark Broumand?

SpoiledByHim

Rough_Rock
I actually plan to do a review of my purchase experience! I purchased from him knowing he didn't have a strong presence on PS, which is why I'd like to do a review about him. I was surprised his jewelry is not more prevalent. I will say that the experience was overwhelmingly positive and that I would certainly purchase from him again, with a caveat or two. I'll post the link of my review here when it's done so you can check it out.

I feel for you that you might have to give up a beloved piece of jewelry. If faced with that decision, I would have to consider how special the one is to me that I currently have. It sounds like this eternity band would be significant to you in two ways, but I don't know anything about your 3-stone, why you got it, when, from whom, if you wear it often, etc. I could see the eternity band being something you could wear every day, not just on special occasions (unless you work with people who hate all things capitalism), so perhaps that might be a factor for you. It really is a beautiful ring and the sparkle I get in the sunlight is unlike anything else I own or anything else I've ever seen on anyone - and I am a HUGE jewelry lover and pretty much notice all jewelry/diamonds. I wish I could actually show you what it looks like! I can't imagine you'd be unhappy with it, that's for sure.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that's some serious sparkle! :appl:

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!!! So gorgeous, love the double band style!! Congrats and wear in good health!

blingymo

Shiny_Rock
HOLY WOW! I love this so much! Enjoy!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely blingtastic! It's a beautiful ring. Congrats on your anniversary!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Sparkle, batman!!!!!! LOVE IT!

SpoiledByHim

Rough_Rock
Thank you, Catmom, AuntKiki, blingymo, Rosebloom, and lorrissey!

Blingtastic...I love that!

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous, happy anniversary!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results