shape
carat
color
clarity

My 5.13CT Lemony Pear-fect Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

Lemony + Eternity 7.jpg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
19.gif

Lemony + Eternity 9.jpg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
I know I am posting a lot...

Lemony + Eternity 8.jpg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
last one... I really need to get a new cam - its way old....

Thanks for looking :)

Lemony + Eternity 10.jpg

torontogal

Rough_Rock
I think I''m speaking for the others around here that it is impossible to have "too much" of your pics on this baby!
31.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
love1.gif
One of my absolute favorite rings in SMTR - I could never ever get sick of looking at pictures of it Thanks for the additional pictures, gorgeous!!

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your citizenship and your ring! Plus I like its new lovely friend :)

Cutehonesty

Rough_Rock
Wow!!!!!! Your diamond must of cost a fortune. The ring is VERY lovely!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
torontogal - I definately need a new camera, its like 6 years old... The pictures are quite fuzzy... Thank you for the sweet words. :)

Tourmaline_Lover - Thank yo so much!! I have drooled sooo many times looking at all the lovelies on the SMTR. It''s very flattering to know that other ladies are liking mine too :)

Litebrite - Yes, I became I US citizen last year. I am so happy to be a US Citizen. This is my home. :) Thank you for the sweet comment on my pear''s eternity friend :)

CuteHonesty - Hmmmmm... My ring was not actually expensive at all. One REALLY late night I was browsing Ebay, and here it was! For the price I paid and what it could have been, I really got myself an awesome deal. :) Thank you for the comment :)

Aida1010

Shiny_Rock
it''s incredibly beautiful. i love yellow diamonds. congratulations on your great find!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
*thud*

I just fell over. That eternity band is HUGE and AWESOME with your huge and awesome lemony pear! Holy moly that is just . . . WOW!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, what a fabulous find! it is so yellow I''d have guessed it to be a Fancy.
I love the current setting though. Maybe I''m just partial to halos...
5.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2009 11:21:00 AM
Author: Amethyste
Date: 7/26/2009 12:51:06 AM

Author: JessicaAimee

I''m amazed to the point that I really can''t even find the adequate words to express how beautiful I think your ring is. It''s heavenly!

Date: 7/26/2009 12:51:06 AM

Author: JessicaAimee
I''m amazed to the point that I really can''t even find the adequate words to express how beautiful I think your ring is. It''s heavenly!

THank you so much JessicaAimee - It''s really kind of you to say :)

Sara - I really love it, I don''t know why but I just love pear shapes. It''s a perfect Lemon Drop. literally.

Hello DiamanteBlu - We''ll have to meet again, Are you ever in Portsmouth lately? i''d love to meet and gaga over jewelry lol. Thank you for the kind words :) Hope you are taking care of that beautiful EC of yours :) *droolfest*

I have been out in that direction a bunch of times since we were looking at properties in Rye and North Hampton. I think that we have decided that we should move to the lakes region instead - DH has decided that I will complain less if I can ski during the winter. LOL!

We should get together. I want to drool over the pear in person. Will you let me try it on?
36.gif
The EC is fine. I''ll bring it for a visit. I''ll friend you on facebook and we can coordinate from there.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a really unique ring. Love the color! And the lack of bow-tie!! Great find!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Amethyste, your post in hangout made me curious, I''m so glad it did. WOW is your ring absolutely stunning.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 11:00:10 AM
Author: KimberlyH
Amethyste, your post in hangout made me curious, I''m so glad it did. WOW is your ring absolutely stunning.

Thank you so much Kimberly for your kind words:) I love its color :) Daily dose of Sunshine on my finger :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GASP! That is some serious Lemony Gorgeous Finger Real ESTATE!!! The setting is DEVINE!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 12:06:48 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
GASP! That is some serious Lemony Gorgeous Finger Real ESTATE!!! The setting is DEVINE!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you so much for your comment!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
I cleaned my ring this morning and I noticed a couple of little pave stone have fallen off the setting ...
7.gif

Perhaps, i'll be looking for a new setting sooner than I thought... But you all have given me a lot to see on this site!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amethyst,
Are you game for the unusual?
1.gif
If you like rubies, how about a ruby halo and a high K gold cup instead? Red and yellow are a classic combination, especially high K gold.

Itgirl76

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Your ring is stunning!!!!!

loverock

Shiny_Rock
Love this ring. beautiful, huge, and stunning!!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments!!!
I thought this thread was dead!!! Especially with Ericad''s wonderful ring gracing PS :)

On which... I am going right to the thread to drool some more!!!!

caesarsalad

Rough_Rock
antique looking yet modern enough... my heart melts....
31.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
That color looks soooo gorgeous with your skin tone. Just a perfect fit!

Mrs.2Artists

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 8:05:28 AM
oh... I got my ring from this ebay seller ( not against forum rules I hope! )
''ParagonPieces''.
21.gif
I think it was a one time thing in all honesty, they
are not a diamond dealer...
Ok i''m stupid and can''t find that seller on ebay- can someone send me a link?
8.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 8:35:37 PM
Author: Sarahbear621

Date: 6/25/2009 8:05:28 AM
oh... I got my ring from this ebay seller ( not against forum rules I hope! )
''ParagonPieces''.
21.gif
I think it was a one time thing in all honesty, they
are not a diamond dealer...
Ok i''m stupid and can''t find that seller on ebay- can someone send me a link?
8.gif
I think when you are in ebay, you are able to do a search for sellers... Have you tried?

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Keep coming back look at your beautiful Lemony pear. I love this setting too. Don''t change the setting please.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2009 3:02:47 PM
Author: dh97
Keep coming back look at your beautiful Lemony pear. I love this setting too. Don't change the setting please.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Hello dh97!
35.gif

At the moment, I am not really thinking about it... I grown to love it actually. :) Its pretty high though, but I really like it now... :)

I will try to take picture of it outside... I'd love to catch the sun with it and take some pics... Yeah, that sounds like fun. But where is the sun?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results