carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 4.8ctw Whiteflash ACA Diamond Studs

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Ladies and Gents! :wavey:

It's time for yet another reveal! I've jumped on the Whiteflash upgrade train once again, thanks to WF's great upgrade policies which I'm afraid I have utilized quite a few times now, lol! :naughty:

I'm now the proud owner of a spectacular pair of 4.8ctw Whiteflash ACA studs!!! :sun:

DH has combined multiple holidays/special events to make this upgrade happen before the end of the year! :appl: Gotta love him! :kiss:

The details--each ACA diamond is 2.4cts each, "I" colored (ranging mid to high "I" according to Bob Hoskins) and VS-2 graded by AGS (eye clean!). I also followed DiamondSeeker's equation for ER to studs ratio to figure out the total carat weight for my studs. :read: I think I'm her best bling student since I followed it to a T! :lol:

As for the setting, I chose the same 6 prong platinum martini setting with jumbo backs once again. No DDS (Diamond Droopage Syndrome) here! They are extremely comfortable to wear and look blingtastic from every angle on my earlobes! :sun:

So I have to give credit where credit is due! Many thanks again to the wonderful folks at Whiteflash (Debi, Vera, Bob, etc...) for providing top notch service on this project! I'm looking forward to working with them again in the future for all my diamond needs, lol! ;))

sbs_10.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a warning to everyone--this is going to be one blingapolooza of a thread! My personal pics are coming right up so sit back and relax! :sun:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm lost for words! Stunning! :love:

EDIT: ear shots please..?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1478362359|4094067 said:
With my WF ACA ER:

Gaah!!!! Holy bling Batman! That's some earlobe real estate! :love: :love: gorgeous!!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b, those are just BLINGTASTIC on your ears. :love: :love: :love: They are just perfect, as is your whole WF family. I love them. Such a statement piece, and they are staples too! Do you think you will wear these as your daily earrings? They are super blingy but very tasteful and proportional to your entire ear.

And thank you for the extra family shots. I love your family shots. And all the beautiful Mrs Box and coordinating background pics. Such a visual treat. Thank you again.

Hey, I'm like you little sis! I love the six prong martinis, WITH THE JUMBO BACKS. Go jumbo backs!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are my bling hero! I hope you employ a body gard when you go out! :lol:
You put most celebrities to shame :mrgreen:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, that's it for now. I tried to get all of the best pics on the first page since I notice that not many people look past page 1!

Thanks for looking! :wavey:

img_13439.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! What a Gorgeous addition to your already stunning diamond collection. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics.

Q

Queenie60

Wow, wow...... Those are quite the statement piece. Absolutely beautiful. Enjoy them!!! And thank you for sharing. :love: :love: :wavey:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandinavian|1478362455|4094068 said:
I'm lost for words! Stunning! :love:

EDIT: ear shots please..?

Thanks, Scandinavian! We are MRB sisters!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bonfire|1478362909|4094077 said:
m-2-b|1478362359|4094067 said:
With my WF ACA ER:

Gaah!!!! Holy bling Batman! That's some earlobe real estate! :love: :love: gorgeous!!!!

Thank you, Bonfire! I think they look just perfect for me!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results