shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 4.8ctw Whiteflash ACA Diamond Studs

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those are amazing! Congrats on a such a NICE upgrade!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1478363301|4094083 said:
m-2-b, those are just BLINGTASTIC on your ears. :love: :love: :love: They are just perfect, as is your whole WF family. I love them. Such a statement piece, and they are staples too! Do you think you will wear these as your daily earrings? They are super blingy but very tasteful and proportional to your entire ear.

And thank you for the extra family shots. I love your family shots. And all the beautiful Mrs Box and coordinating background pics. Such a visual treat. Thank you again.

Hey, I'm like you little sis! I love the six prong martinis, WITH THE JUMBO BACKS. Go jumbo backs!!

LLJ--Yes, these will remain my daily wear earrings! Gotta get enough wear per cost for these sparklies! :naughty: Oh, and you're my earring twinsie, lol! Can't live w/out those jumbo backs, too!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!, Just WOW!.. :love: :appl: . a big congrats M2B... :appl:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jaw dropping!!!! Wow!!!! :o Absolutely gorgeous m2b!! Enjoy them!! :love: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, you get an A+ for following the stud to e-ring equation and for having an incredibly fabulous collection!!! They are gorgeous!!! :love: And thanks to you, my own diamond is no longer too big for me because it is a little smaller than one of your studs! (just give me a gentle slap if I ever say such a thing again!) :lol: ;))

I have loved watching you build your collection over the last several years with very carefully thought out plans for upgrades and new purchases! You pretty much have all the major diamond pieces other than a pendant. I love your classic, timeless choices..forever, heirloom pieces. I look forward to seeing all your new things in a few months!!!! :appl:

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Those are so gorgeous, and they look fantastic on you!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm in awe... Perfect!! :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! beautiful.. your diamonds all of them! are perfection.. congratulations! he's a keepah!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are simply stunning! They look like a perfect size in your ears as well. I'm all for a balanced look with size too and you have done it just right!

Your collection is simply amazing and I am thrilled for you. Enjoy these for whatever holiday or special occasions they celebrate - they will be sparkling long after those days are behind you - lol!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ACA studs are beautiful and huge. They look fabulous on you. Love your rings too. :wavey:

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous m-2-b!!

Your entire collection is!!! :love:

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

soooooooo amazing!!!! congrats on a fabulous upgrade!!

Magpie4426

Shiny_Rock
Mercy!! This is soooo much goodness in one thread! They are lovely, I'm quite sure you will enjoy them :love:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1478366313|4094111 said:
Scandinavian|1478362455|4094068 said:
I'm lost for words! Stunning! :love:

EDIT: ear shots please..?

Thanks, Scandinavian! We are MRB sisters!

:appl:

I'm showing my DH your studs, it will be all your fault :lol: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
M2B, I love your new ACA studs! :love: They look fabulous on you!
And LOL it is all about the PPW (price per wear) for sure! Sometimes it is cheaper to buy the bigger diamonds than the smaller ones if you are going to wear them ALL the time. I'm with you on the PPW factor and it makes good sense. :naughty: :appl: Enjoy!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fab-you-lust! = when someone's bling is so fabulous you lust over it like cray cray!

M-2-B why don't you adopt me and change your name to m-2-PB :dance:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! Everything is simply divine!! Wear it all in good health! And congrats!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wonderful M2B--& thank you for all the gorgeous photos--I bet those new diamonds are stunning, congratulations! :appl: :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Splendid earrings. WOWOHOHMYMYMY!

cheers--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1478363907|4094093 said:
3 stone anyone (ahem, mrs-b! :naughty: )?!

Whoa BABY!! :love: :love: :love: :love: (Come to momma!!)

m-2-b -

Congratulations on your eye-popping upgrade! There just aren't enough words to describe how glorious this set is - so just let me say...

Perfection. :wavey:

ETA I VS2 is my sweet spot for big stones, so you've hit it out of the park as far as I'm concerned!

Charlize

Rough_Rock
OMG! Your ACA diamond studs are absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: Congratulations m-2-b!

Your bling collection is AMAZING!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This collection... Geeezzzzz... I don't even know where to begin! Its ALL absolutely breathtaking!!! :cheeky: :love: :love:

...will you adopt me, m-2-b? :halo: ;)) :lol:

...but seriously, will you? 8)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! I'm jealous!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous family pic, m2b! :love: :appl:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
m-2-b, WOW!!! :love: :love: :love: Can you explain what Diamondseeker's equation is for figuring out the ideal stud size? These are definitely perfect matches for your fab ering!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Those are stunning! :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, as is your entire collection :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOAH!!!!!! Absolutely stunning!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results