carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 4.8ctw Whiteflash ACA Diamond Studs

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1479317510|4099319 said:
Oh wow SO beautiful! :love: Your entire collection is fabulous! :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for stopping by, junebug! :wavey:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PierreBear|1479327976|4099392 said:
I can't remember if I've already commented but I can't help myself. All of your pieces are so beautiful. Timeless. Classic. You wear it so well! Enjoy!!!

Hi PierreBear! :wavey: I hope my pictures can provide some guidance/inspiration for you in your search for your future upgrade! :))

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mr148th|1479412277|4099873 said:
Amazing reveal. Absolutely love it!

Thanks, mr148th! :wavey:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :shock:

Your earrings and entire bling collection is stunning! :love: :love: :love:

Each piece is classic, elegant, timeless and jaw-dropping!

Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pieces with us!

Please don't hesitate to add more photos. :D

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Holy Smokes m-2-b!! WOWZERS, I am so sorry I am way behind in thanking you for your kind words, I think every time I came here to post a reply I must have passed out from the SWOON from your gorgeous collection!! I am only now able to glean passed all those beautiful images and say Congrats! LOL

It is always my pleasure to be of assistance and it sure makes my heart happy to see you pleased and enjoying your ACA earrings and other luscious pieces. Thank you for sharing with the PS community.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ear shots coming right up:

img_13419.jpg

img_13420.jpg

img_13421.jpg
Great earshot!!!! These studs are so gorgeous. I think I color is fabulous. I got my WF studs yesterday and sadly I think the J's are not as white as I prefer for studs and the 6.7mm is a tad smaller than I want lol. I'm gonna post pics on another thread but the stones I got didn't have the life in them that I was hoping or the fire when compared to other GIA ideal (triple excellent but not super ideal) stones that I have..... I'm browsing your pics in hopes of helping me decide on color and size lol. I'm thinking 7mm-7.2mm ish and I color....or I'm actually waffling between holding out for a 7mm-7.2mm oec diamond pair like my RHR oec pattern (good luck with that search right?)

Last edited:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great earshot!!!! These studs are so gorgeous. I think I color is fabulous. I got my WF studs yesterday and sadly I think the J's are not as white as I prefer for studs and the 6.7mm is a tad smaller than I want lol. I'm gonna post pics on another thread but the stones I got didn't have the life in them that I was hoping or the fire when compared to other GIA ideal (triple excellent but not super ideal) stones that I have..... I'm browsing your pics in hopes of helping me decide on color and size lol. I'm thinking 7mm-7.2mm ish and I color....or I'm actually waffling between holding out for a 7mm-7.2mm oec diamond pair like my RHR oec pattern (good luck with that search right?)

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your new studs @goldenfire! I know I'm very happy with my "I" colored ACA studs so I hope you can find another suitable pair! Are you able to up your budget to do so now or wait for an OEC pair?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sorry to hear that your stud upgrades aren't what you expected!!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
:lol: The total weight of the studs would be approximately the weight of the e-ring diamond. My ring is 2.3 and my studs total weight is 2.3 cts, for example. I'd have no problem going to 1.5 each, but the idea is the e-ring diamond is the largest, a pendant would be in between the e-ring and studs, and then the studs as I said above.
Hi diamondseeker2006! Sorry, I know I am replying to an old thread/comment of yours, but how would you figure out the right proportion for a tennis bracelet with this type of proportion analysis? Thanks!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi diamondseeker2006! Sorry, I know I am replying to an old thread/comment of yours, but how would you figure out the right proportion for a tennis bracelet with this type of proportion analysis? Thanks!

Ha! We'd have to make up the formula for that! But based on what people here have, I could take a shot at it!

I'd say the total weight of the bracelet could be 2-3 times the weight of the e-ring diamond.

1 ct e-ring, 2-3 ctw tennis bracelet

1.5 ct e-ring, 3-4.5 ct bracelet

2 ct e-ring, 4-6 ctw bracelet

2.5 ct e-ring, 5-7.5 ctw bracelet

3 ct e-ring, 6-9 ctw bracelet

4 ct e-ring, 8-12 ctw

5 ct e-ring, 10-15 ctw

As I got to the larger e-rings, I can see the 3x is really a high weight for a bracelet, but it still would be proportional (and very $$$), in my opinion.

Now to write this down in the event anyone ever should ask again! :lol: Great question, though!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! We'd have to make up the formula for that! But based on what people here have, I could take a shot at it!

I'd say the total weight of the bracelet could be 2-3 times the weight of the e-ring diamond.

4 ct e-ring, 8-12 ctw

5 ct e-ring, 10-15 ctw

As I got to the larger e-rings, I can see the 3x is really a high weight for a bracelet, but it still would be proportional (and very $$$), in my opinion.

Now to write this down in the event anyone ever should ask again! :lol: Great question, though!
I am going to save your response, thank you so much! I am just beginning my quest for a tennis bracelet so i think it will be some time before I decide AND convince my DH about the "need", if you now what I mean! ;-) Plus I realize that I should upgrade my diamond stud earrings! :D

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am going to save your response, thank you so much! I am just beginning my quest for a tennis bracelet so i think it will be some time before I decide AND convince my DH about the "need", if you now what I mean! ;-) Plus I realize that I should upgrade my diamond stud earrings! :D

You are welcome! It was fun to think about! I will say that I definitely would personally upgrade studs first, as I wear those often. I rarely wear my tennis bracelet and have not upgraded it for that reason. It is 4 ctw and I have had it since I had my original 1 ct e-ring, so obviously there's a lot of flexibility in the "rules". :lol:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
You are welcome! It was fun to think about! I will say that I definitely would personally upgrade studs first, as I wear those often. I rarely wear my tennis bracelet and have not upgraded it for that reason. It is 4 ctw and I have had it since I had my original 1 ct e-ring, so obviously there's a lot of flexibility in the "rules". :lol:
Good point! All kidding aside, I probably wouldn't upgrade my studs until my daughters are older so I can give one stud to each of them for a necklace.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can't forget about the fall leaves:

img_13429.jpg

img_13430.jpg

img_13431.jpg

img_13432.jpg
Gorgeous pics!!! I'm downloading all of them and making them the size of the ACA diamonds that I'm scoping out lol. It's almost like being able to see them at White Flash lol

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Twilight view:

img_13436.jpg

img_13437.jpg

I LOVE the twilight view pic!!! :love: And yes..I am still scrolling through all these pics to decide on color lol. I think if I can find a mid to high I color pair like yours, that will be perfect. So far there are just mid I's that are the same across the board according to the WF rep.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock

4 ct e-ring, 8-12 ctw

5 ct e-ring, 10-15 ctw

@diamondseeker2006, I came back to remind myself about these proportions to update my looooooooooong jewelry wish list with slightly unrealistic total carat weights, ha ha! :lol-2:

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock

Hi @diamondseeker2006! Remember this thread? I came back to it as I inch ever closer to getting a tennis bracelet...

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Wow those studs are just blingtasticly gorgeous! I live the 6 prong martini setting too. Stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results