shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 4.7ct Whiteflash ACA upgrade!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Somehow I missed this, but sooo glad I found it. Yowzers!!! What an upgrade! :love: That "I" stone is so white! You are definitely one lucky lady. Thanks for all the beautiful pics of your ring and it was great to see your hubby partake in the joy. :) Stunning collection!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
baroque|1461441163|4022850 said:
m-2-b|1460949096|4020663 said:
CareBear, baroque--One of you needs to take advantage of WF's upgrade policies and trade in for my last ACA! Enablers anonymous here! ;-)

If only! Yes, that would be so awesome! That would be the cure for DSS, I confess to often searching their inventory for a reasonable upgrade option, not really sure I could convince DH though, since I've only had this one for a little over a year. I'll just continue to come back and stare at yours, and drool...
I believe the 4.5 sold already? It was back at WF for like a week only?!! Darn, cos I was gonna rock-paper-scissors baroque for it :naughty:
Jokes aside, that really is my DREAM forever stone... if only I had the funds :((
I even told my DH that, and he was like "this last upgrade isn't?!" UHH... :shifty:

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so gorgeous!!! I can definitely tell a difference in the color from your last one... Now I'm hoping mine will be a "high I"... Sheerah did say it looks "super white" so fingers crossed!!! Also, I love this elegant velvet box... Are these available through Whiteflash? Thank you for all of your inspiration and support! Your ring certainly helped make the decision to work with Whiteflash an easy one. :)

With my favorite blue Mrs. Box:

img_11472.jpg

img_11473.jpg [/QUO

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again, everyone!:wavey:

Hi Charlotte--WF provides a nice wooden jewelry box for their goods. The velvet boxes featured in my thread are from the Mrs. Box but there are a lot of similar ones out there as well:
www.themrsbox.com

marrduk24

Shiny_Rock
@m-2-b I didn’t want to hijack the thread by other poster. So thought would post on your old thread. I love your ring.

I wanted to ask you when you ordered this stone back in the day, did you get it custom cut or if WF had this stone in their stock?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b I didn’t want to hijack the thread by other poster. So thought would post on your old thread. I love your ring.

I wanted to ask you when you ordered this stone back in the day, did you get it custom cut or if WF had this stone in their stock?

Hi @marrduk24 !

It had just come into WF's ACA stock so I decided to do a mini-upgrade right then and there! My old 4.5 ct ACA diamond sold immediately afterwards.

BTW, I thought you already had a 3.7ct H VS diamond in hand?!

marrduk24

Shiny_Rock
Hi @marrduk24 !

It had just come into WF's ACA stock so I decided to do a mini-upgrade right then and there! My old 4.5 ct ACA diamond sold immediately afterwards.

BTW, I thought you already had a 3.7ct H VS diamond in hand?!

I have it on hold. But my heart continues to be on WF ACA. So debating whether to get a custom cut or just wait until something shows up in stock.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have it on hold. But my heart continues to be on WF ACA. So debating whether to get a custom cut or just wait until something shows up in stock.

Just wait a few weeks b/c something may just show up in inventory before you know it! ;-)

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh, I really want an ACA. This is the exact size and color I’d want too!!! I think I asked this at some point, but do you still think it faces up pretty white at this size? I feel like I color is the sweet spot for me!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @twosanguinehearts !:wavey:

Did you see my post above--hope you can read between the lines! :Up_to_something: Can't say much more than than that for now!

Yes, it does face up nicely in color for a high "I"! It's rare to find this size before the 5ct mark, too! I highly recommend ACA's as I've utilized the WF upgrade process multiple times so far! :mrgreen:

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @twosanguinehearts !:wavey:

Did you see my post above--hope you can read between the lines! :Up_to_something: Can't say much more than than that for now!

Yes, it does face up nicely in color for a high "I"! It's rare to find this size before the 5ct mark, too! I highly recommend ACA's as I've utilized the WF upgrade process multiple times so far! :mrgreen:

Oh shoot I totally missed that... I’ll be keeping an eye out for new stones hitting the inventory! Coming from my N, I think an ideal cut I would be night and day. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh shoot I totally missed that... I’ll be keeping an eye out for new stones hitting the inventory! Coming from my N, I think an ideal cut I would be night and day. :)

If you are really interested, I would call WF now and let them know what you're looking for so when and if one is available, your SA would let you know.

I think of you now and then because I loved some of the settings you had and saved the pictures! I hope it works out for you to get a great diamond!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
If you are really interested, I would call WF now and let them know what you're looking for so when and if one is available, your SA would let you know.

I think of you now and then because I loved some of the settings you had and saved the pictures! I hope it works out for you to get a great diamond!

Great idea, I’ll give them a call tomorrow. I appreciate you following my journey - I’ve definitely had an assortment of rings over the years. I’ve loved each of them in their own way - I now think that my VC was probably the most “me.”

I should also ask Victor if he would even make a setting with another vendor’s stone. If not I may need to explore someone else who does the delicate, hand forged settings.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great idea, I’ll give them a call tomorrow. I appreciate you following my journey - I’ve definitely had an assortment of rings over the years. I’ve loved each of them in their own way - I now think that my VC was probably the most “me.”

I should also ask Victor if he would even make a setting with another vendor’s stone. If not I may need to explore someone else who does the delicate, hand forged settings.

Well, we've had a few recent threads on that very topic. He generally will not, but since he has made a setting for you before, he might. Some people he has said yes and others, no. But he mostly limits settings for those who buy his diamonds. The suggested alternatives are Maytal Hannah and Steven Kirsch.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I just say that as a casual observer, it would be so awesome to see @twosanguinehearts pick up @m-2-b’s beloved ACA?

Y’all both have such pretty pieces and such fabulous taste :love: Forget heaven, match made on PS!! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results