shape
carat
color
clarity

My 3rd Ring in Two Years has Arrived!! (and I almost , very nearly, completely love it)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gorri8

Shiny_Rock
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
That is a stunning ring! Very pretty and unique setting, I love it!
36.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I got bored and took a few more pics. Just thought I''d dump them in my old thread instead of starting a new one - sorry if it''s overkill, but I''m still excited about my ring!

cellringA.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a good profile shot that shows the piercing on the side. Even though it''s not the most intricate, I love that there''s something interesting to look at, instead of just polished metal.

cellringC.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
In the tiny, potted plant from Ikea that just won''t die - those things are unbelievable!

cellsringE.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Next to a friend''s custom setting. Hers used to have a huge (3ct equiv.) CZ, which is why the prongs look chewed up. I put one of my play stones in it because it looked better for the photo.

cellringF.JPG

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I adore your ring! It is totally something I would consider my dream setting. I love the detail and the vintage look it has. Can you ever wear any kind of band with it, or is that impossible? Just love everything about this ring.
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I think that''s STUNNING
30.gif
9.gif
36.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks lyra and AmberGretchen, I wasn''t sure about the setting at first, but I''ve grown very attached to it. It was very inexpensive, so I sometimes feel like it''s "second class" to all the fantastic stuff here. Lyra, I don''t wear a band with this ring, and it would be very difficult given how wide the gallery is. Actually, I haven''t worn a wedding band for over 14 years - I never liked the rings twisting around. However, I did just order a couple of very narrow, wispy stacking bands. They''re not quite the same look as the ring (alternating baguettes and rounds), but I might just see how they look together anyway.

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful and it looks really teriffic on your finger. Enjoy!

eyue

Rough_Rock
Cellentani, your ring is gorgeous, really unique. I was also wondering about whether you wear a band with it. I have a similar vintage style e-ring with a large gallery and I have not had any luck finding a matching WB.

Purrfectpear, you also have one similar to mine. Do you wear a band with it?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2009 5:16:29 PM
Author: lyra
OMG I adore your ring! It is totally something I would consider my dream setting. I love the detail and the vintage look it has. Can you ever wear any kind of band with it, or is that impossible? Just love everything about this ring.
30.gif
If this band were white gold, I would might wear them together occasionally, but not everyday.

cellringband1.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
The band is 2mm at the widest point. I don''t mind some gap, but it might be too much. What do you think - obviously, no one''s gonna think it''s a matched set, but if it were white gold, would it look weird?

cellringband2-1.JPG

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2009 6:42:42 PM
Author: eyue
Cellentani, your ring is gorgeous, really unique. I was also wondering about whether you wear a band with it. I have a similar vintage style e-ring with a large gallery and I have not had any luck finding a matching WB.

Purrfectpear, you also have one similar to mine. Do you wear a band with it?
Nope, I''m not married (well technically I am, but we live in different states...just never bothered to follow through with divorce) so my diamonds are just play rings I bought for myself.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new setting!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t wait to see what bands you might try with this. I''m a non-gappy type, so I tend to want matched sets which I think is kind of old-fashioned maybe? I''m wondering if a curved band would work, or better yet, a custom curved band. I want to live vicariously!
2.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Oh thank you Lauren. And by the way, I have always loved your baby baguette bands and have been looking for something similar ever since. Hopefully the bands I ordered will fill that huge void in my life.
9.gif

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring!

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is really pretty and unique. The gold band looks like a good non match to me....and if you wanted to go down that path you could get it plated.

Otherwise your band does hold its own.....and as you said there are some new ones coming to play with!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results