shape
carat
color
clarity

my 3 stone ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! Your ring is so huge and white!!! I love 3 stones and have a baby version of yours....LOL

Are you sure you want a 3 stone radiant? This round you have is STUNNING!!! Enjoy it
30.gif

Heart

Rough_Rock
Patty - thanks for the nice compliments. yes I am married for 1 and half year now. My hubby made me chose between buying a townhome or engagement ring when we diceded to tie the knot and i voted on a home. He finally gave me an ok to buy my ering last month for my bday. Sweet guy.
31.gif

Heart

Rough_Rock
Libster - thanks you. Yes i want my randiant cut but with all the complements i''m recieving here is giving me second thought. That''s the reason i started posting here to begin with. I knew that all the nice people here will make me feel better in which I thank you.
36.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Very beatifull ring.
36.gif
36.gif

LOVE it!!
30.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I would keep this honker- it''s so beautiful.
Anniversary, Birthday- FLag Day- whatever; then get a nice radiant cut ring. It doesn''t have to be a three stone.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

hrt11.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

hat22.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

tha33.JPG

Heart

Rough_Rock
Sevens - That''s a thought! I don''t want to tell my bubby yet about the radiant cut because i''m still in the market looking for an eternity ring. I promise him that after the eternity ring that i will never ask for a diamond again. who am i kidding?
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

hit44.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2004 11
6.gif
8:19 AM
Author: Heart
Sevens - That''s a thought! I don''t want to tell my bubby yet about the radiant cut because i''m still in the market looking for an eternity ring. I promise him that after the eternity ring that i will never ask for a diamond again. who am i kidding?
31.gif

Listen to a woman who has been married for 18 years:

Never Promise Anything!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
35.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

thi55.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

sid66.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

opt77.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

ret88.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

yuo99.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Heart- tell us about that stunning band. What''s the tcw on that? I love it too.

Heart

Rough_Rock
I think the tcw on my wedding band is 1.40. I can''t remember anymore. It is set on Platinum. It was purchased at the Gift Center in San Francisco. The clarity range from VVS to SI. the color is EF. Very Very white. My mom loves it very much so i''m giving it to her once i have my eternity ring.
17.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh, thanks for the new pictures, Heart and Nan! I think it''s a stunning ring and I''m with the others...Get a radiant for an anniversary or some other occasion. I remember the old days when I used to promise my hubby that once I did this or that, I''d never want anything else. Now I know better!

And you have one lucky mom to get your gorgeous wedding band when you get your eternity ring.
36.gif

Heart

Rough_Rock
Patty - You and Sevens are evil
emotion-14.gif
…in a good way though
17.gif
. You guys are bad bad bad
31.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
Holy poo-poo!!!! This is another one of those that I must comment on, your rings are really eye-sorching,
30.gif
the new pictures!!!! Mummy, I want!!!!!!!!!!!
25.gif

Ring size, mam??

Heart

Rough_Rock
Tomatoe - That is so weird! Are you sure your not playing me? Poo-poo is my nickname for my hubby.

Ohh i wear size 5.

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
holy mother of bling - that''s quite impressive! and how sweet of your hubby to follow through ~

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
OMG....I just screached from the sofa and hubby is in his chair and looked over and said..."are you ok"! We are a sight, both with the flu, on our laptops surfing the world over. Me looking at bling and him doing computer nerdy stuff LOL...

I know I said it earlier, but your ring is TO DIE FOR and the band is AMAZING too!!! I love the "car visor" pics!

I have pics to post of what is to be my last diamond gift for the near future, yeah right
11.gif
, but after seeing everyone''s GIANT BLING, I''m not so sure.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2004 11
6.gif
0:57 AM
Author: sevens one
I would keep this honker- it''s so beautiful.
Anniversary, Birthday- FLag Day- whatever; then get a nice radiant cut ring. It doesn''t have to be a three stone.
I agree--get a radiant for your right hand...this is a stunner!
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heart
WOW !!! how could you NOT be happy with a beautiful ring like that ?
30.gif
10.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2004 1:41:31 PM
Author: Heart
Tomatoe - That is so weird! Are you sure your not playing me? Poo-poo is my nickname for my hubby.

Ohh i wear size 5.

LOL, I am not playing you and am in no way connnected to your husband or you. It was just a freak coincidence and I originally wanted to say holy s**t but I changed it to poo-poo. I think this is just one of those weird cases of woow-woows (what my family uses to describe unexplained connections & occurences)
2.gif

Heart

Rough_Rock
Tomatoe - I thought one of my sister is playing tricks on me.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
I have to agree with everyone here. The ring is amazing. Do keep it. Get the radiant for a right hand or any finger for that matter.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
*whistles* Just check out those arrows!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results