shape
carat
color
clarity

my 3 stone ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Heart

Rough_Rock
here are the stats; Center 1.5 G VS2 ACA AGS0 Ideal, side stones are both .50 G VS2 ACA AGS0 Ideal. All the stones were purchased at Whiteflash by my Jeweler.

Please scroll for pictures. Thanks to Sevens experties on attaching the image on the web.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring sounds incredible, but I can''t see the picture! Maybe try re-posting it with the "Attach File" button??

Is this an engagement ring?

Heart

Rough_Rock
Yes it''s an e-ring. Can you see the pictures now?

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
no pics.
8.gif

Heart

Rough_Rock
okay i must be doing something wrong if you can''t see the pictures
33.gif
Can someone please show me the easy way to post pictures. I can see the pictures find but i seem to be the only one
8.gif

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
In order to post a picture that others can see, it must first be posted to the internet. You can see it because it is housed on your computer. We can''t see it because we can''t access your computer. If you don''t have a way to post the pic to the internet, you can email it to me and I will host it for you on my webspace.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Hit reply, then attach file, then browse...Find your picture and double click on it. If you get an error message either your file is too big or you need to rename it.

I want to see this beauty!
2.gif

Heart

Rough_Rock
I emailed the pictures to sevens hoping he''ll be able to post the pictures for me. Sevens thanks for your help.

Nyssa - thank you too for your help.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here''s one to start. I''m working on the others. They are a little unclear. But it''s a beauty

3x45.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

rin566.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

arr1.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

dar3.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

3rin.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

bri34.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
it looks gorgeous. Those stones look amazing. Too bad the pics don''t show more detail of the ring. What is the setting like?

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Fire & Ice. Oh my~it''s stunning!!
36.gif
7s, thanks for helping him post them.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! That''s a STUNNER!!!! Just gorgeous!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

W
emlove.gif
W, what a knockout!!!

cheers--Sharon

Heart

Rough_Rock
Thanks all. I''ll be taking more pictures today using natural light per Sevens advise to capture the beauty of these babies.

MelissaSue - my ring is set on platinum with 12 prongs. 4 on each stone. I''ll take picture of it sideways so you can see.

Sevens offer to post more pictures for me. So i''ll do my best to take good pictures.

Sevens your the best!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one stunning ring. Amazing stones...all three of them! Yes, I''d also love to see more pictures, especially a side view!

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Heart,

It looks just huge on you your finger (in a totally good way). Just the right amount of bling.
36.gif
Lucky lady.

*insert sigh here* The more I see those "crazy" arrows, the more I lust over them. *insert another sigh*.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW It''s sooooo pretty !!!! Enjoy
30.gif

Heart

Rough_Rock
Thanks everybody for your compliments!
12.gif
To be honest I’m not at all happy.
8.gif
I did a good job on picking the stones and the setting but for some reason I was not happy at all with the outcome. I got carried away with everybody wanting a hearts and arrow stone that I went with it. The sparkle was awesome. It also got a lot of attention but I wish I got me the 3 stone radiant cut instead. Sorry for being a brat but I know you will all understand since people like me loves to complain about nothing.
face14.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
WOW, I''m so sorry to hear you''re not pleased w/ your ring
15.gif
. I think WF has some kind of diamond return/exchange policy. Maybe they can help you out if that''s an option for you.

If it''s any consolation, I know many many ladies would just love to have such a spectacular ring like yours.
2.gif

Good luck.
28.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Honestly, it is so beautiul--my immediate response was "holy hearts and arrows, batman!" It is a stunner, but if you''re not happy with it and you can still exchange with WF? Do what will make you happy longterm. But it is GORGEOUS!

Heart

Rough_Rock
Ivy - ohh it''s not a problem. My jeweler have a 100% upgrade policy. It''s just a matter of upgrading it but my sister had advise me to enjoy the ring first before i trade it in for a radiant cut. My ring is gorgeous and i love it but i''ll be more in love if it''s a Radiant cut.
30.gif
I don''t know what it is about radiant that i love but i guess same goes to people who loves cushon or princes cuts.
16.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Very, very nice. Post more pics when you are able to!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry that you are not thrilled with your ring. I think it''s outstanding. It will sparkle and put out light like almost no other rings out there with its three idead rounds. But if you are not happy, you should feel free to change it. No one should "settle" for something if they think that they made a mistake. I love the wedding band with it. Are you married already?

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I've been waiting for your pics! It was worth it!
10.gif
9.gif
3.gif

Wow--a stunning RB three-stone.... Exceptionally beautiful! Enjoy!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Edited: I initially missed the part about your not being happy--I was too bowled over with the ring.
2.gif
Don't feel bad--radiant cuts are very different than RBs...it's a different look you say you want and I am sure many of us can identify with being carried away with the Ideal/H&A stone stuff...This is too important a purchase to have such mixed feelings--If you truly have remorse, contact WF and talk to them. It can't hurt.
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! That is AMAZING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results