shape
carat
color
clarity

My 3 Stone is here!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your trilogy is absolutely gorgeous, @Linny! :love::love::love: Congratulations!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! This is gorgeous and the diamonds just stun! I have loved that setting for quite some time - beautiful ring, congrats!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Congrats & enjoy!

ps: your little one is precious!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! :love: . Congrats! :clap:. Can I have it??, pretty please!!

ellekay

Rough_Rock
I'm in love! I've had my eye on the WF Butterflies setting with similar size stones. Your setting is remarkably like the butterflies ring--so swoopy and gorgeous. Your stones are positively icy and radiant. More pictures, please! What's the diameter of your main stone?

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sublime! I would be very distracted wearing that gorgeous ring on my hand :lol::lol:.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

MsCocoChanel

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous and classic! I absolutely adore 3 stone rings and the setting is perfection.

Dididudu16

Shiny_Rock
It’s absolutely beautiful!!! Perfect match with your wedding band! :kiss2:

Linny

Shiny_Rock
Really beautiful! Is this like cflutist’s rings?

It is similar but has some slight differences in the basket and the shank and slightly smaller side stones. Hers is amazing!

Linny

Shiny_Rock
I'm in love! I've had my eye on the WF Butterflies setting with similar size stones. Your setting is remarkably like the butterflies ring--so swoopy and gorgeous. Your stones are positively icy and radiant. More pictures, please! What's the diameter of your main stone?

I’ll post some more thank you! The center stone diameter is about 8.3mm.

K98

Rough_Rock
Thank you. She is my youngest. They grow up so fast! I’m cherishing the moments for sure.

Your ring is just amazing! I love the proportions, I’m still high on the thrill of my 3-stone-reset, every other 3 stone I see makes me heart flutter.

My youngest is 4 and she’s just as enamored with my ring as I am. I have a CZ version of it that I let her wear during pretend play, and she keeps telling me it’s the one she’s going to wear when she “marries Daddy one day.” I love this age!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Takes my breath away! Gorgeous!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Pretty — do a homeschool science experiment and find out how far away you can see that ring glow.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results