shape
carat
color
clarity

my 3 carat GIA Triple Ex F VS2 stone and earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all,

Sorry that this has taken so long. I wasn't sure if I wanted to post the pics, as I was comtemplating returning the stone to the vendor and still am. However, I've contacted WF, GOG and Mark at ERD and not one of them has come back to me with a suitable alternative. I didn't want to return the stone and have nothing left to wear on my finger (as my original e-ring has already been converted to an earring).

Anyway, I am keeping this baby for the time being. I tell ya, I think I was being OTT, saying that I could see a tinge and all. I can't see anything at all now, nada!! In one of my photos - which I've asked Irina to kindly post for me - I've tried to capture the side profile to show this. Was I out of my mind or what?
33.gif

Stay tuned....pics a..coming....
36.gif

(PS. I am still waiting for an "alternative" - a bigger stone, sigh!! DSS has unfortunately set in!!
3.gif
).

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Phew, thought you had gone missing!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sorry, Harriet. It''s been a crazy few weeks. I was working on this assignment, thought I''d end up being an expert witness, finally backed out....it just wasn''t worth it... didn''t believe in the cause.

I''ve read abt yr recent projects, can''t wait to see the recycling project
36.gif
36.gif
. and for what it''s worth, I totally think you shoudl go for yr NY condo, if the price is right.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh btw, this baby is still in its temporary setting (you may be able to see how cr***py the setting is - LOL). I am still waiting for another upgrade (I know I know!! rather frivolous!! but what can I say, DSS has already set in and all you PS''ers are to blame!! he he
11.gif
) but for the time being, I''d really like to put it in a more permanent home. I''ve read Harriet''s re-setting thread and whilst I generally agree that a new setting should wait until the stone is finalised, I just really LOOVEEE the setting a la "Lynn B" or alternatively the Leon Mege''s that Harriet posted on "Eye candy".

Assuming I am ok (or rather poor dear hubby is ok) with a new setting whilst waiting for another upgrade (which may take another few yrs anyway), which of those should I go for? I love them both.
36.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
i have some pictures from LienNT, here is #1

Lieeen.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh sorry, Irina. Those are my new dangling earrings and belong to the other thread. It''s my fault, I''ve sent you two separate emails at about the same time...confusing!! so sorry.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
That is okay TienLN. They are gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE THEM

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
those are dazzling!!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
That''s fine i can re-name the thread for you Lien, here is the ring.

Liiienn.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, Irina. Nothing like killing 2 birds with one stone...or whatever the saying is
1.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
A profile shot, i made some color balancing here Lien if you don''t mind, it''s a beautiful photo

Liieenn.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No Pls!!
1.gif
. I am so cr*p with taking photos!
6.gif
. I need all the help I can get.

Thanks so much.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 9:52:04 AM
Author: lienTN
Thanks so much, Irina. Nothing like killing 2 birds with one stone...or whatever the saying is
1.gif
Ha! I think all the birds are already dead on this forum, too many stones...

Liennn4.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yikes!! my hand looks so horrible!!
6.gif
. I swear IRL, my hands don't look anything like these photos! LOL.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the earrings AND the rock too!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Irina, Ha ha!! ain't that the truth?!!
3.gif
1.gif
2.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, DF. Nothing compared to yr unbelievably beautiful collection.
30.gif
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lien, your stuff is gorgeous! Maybe we can share necklace and earrings!!!!! They go together so well!
3.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your splendid ring and earrings!
30.gif
36.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF,you''re too kind. I do so wish!!
1.gif
. If I could just wear yr beautiful bling collection just for one day, I''d be sooooo happy forever!!
36.gif
. I truly believe I''d be completely sated!
1.gif
. I swear!!
2.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MB, thank you. I am pretty happy these days!!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whee another huge stone for me to drool over. These are my favorite kinda threads, being an absolute shameless size whore, haha.

The ring looks beautiful and I love the simplicity of the setting! What size is your finger? As usual the 3c looks massive...why oh why did I end up with man-hands?!!
39.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara,

Thank you. I just looooveee yr ring and btw, I hope you don't mind, I looked up yr threads and may I say how gorgeously stunning you are!! Yr DH is not so bad looking either, he he (actually, he is very good looking too). You make a really beautiful couple, very well matched. I love my DH but I am so small (5'2' ) and dear hubby is so tall (6'4'), I don't like pictures of us standing next to each other. I know I know....silly me!!
4.gif
. Doesn't mean I love him any less, or vice versa.
1.gif

My ring size is about 4.25. I am not sure 'cos it really depends on the ring. The temporary setting that the ring is in at the moment I think is about size 4. It is really tight and is quite horrid. I only meant to have it for abt a month or so, but alas, after several months, it's still there [sigh].

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWZERS! I posted something but I think it got lost in the conversion between threads. Oh well.

Gorgeous boulder there!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful earrings and love your diamond..can''t wait to see what setting your choose!!!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
I love both your earrings and your e-ring! Gorgeous!!!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
W
30.gif
W W
30.gif
W W
30.gif
W!!!

GORGEOUS!!!! That stone is a knockout! And the earrings...be still my
emlove.gif
!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, how did I miss this thread?!!! You have really beautiful pieces. The earrings are really fun and beautiful and your e-ring is well...AMAZING!!! More pics, more pics LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results