shape
carat
color
clarity

my 3 carat GIA Triple Ex F VS2 stone and earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
The rock, the earrings, oh my goodness! My jaw hit the computer desk I''m drooling all over my keyboard...and you still say upgrade? I can''t wait to see what comes next.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your wonderful compliments, everyone, and a special thanks to Irina for posting those photos for me.

Kathleen, I bought it (or rather DH bought it as his 10th wedding wedding anniversay present to me) from a Hong Kong dealer, a very reputable one who came highly recommennded by friends. I searched on and off for a few yrs and definitely very hard for the six months or so pior to the purchase and before deciding to go with this dealer. I can't remember the exact specs (cert sitting in a bank safety deposit box), but the dimensions are something like 9.23x9.28x5.79. It is extremely clean for a VS2 (only a few tiny feathers and an extremely tiny little cloud).

Kimberly, I was tempted to return it primarily because i thought it wasn't as white as I'd like (turned out I was wrong, or somethinng was happening to my head, or rather my eyes at the time
6.gif
). I was thinking if I was going to return it, I might as well upgrade it, as DSS had already set in
11.gif
!! But the longer I have it, the more i've fallen in love with it. So for now, I'm quite happy, but who knows in a few yrs or so!!
11.gif
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is a beautiful stone and looks great on your finger. I love your earrings as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results