shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 3.55 OEC in ERD RG/WG solitaire

Val, it is absolutely stunning, so delicate and graceful. I love, love, looooove your stone with RG. The setting shows off your OEC perfectly!!!

How gorgeous...the setting compliments the stone perfectly. Glad you are happy with it.

Well done...
Great result and glad that you LOORRVE it.

It looks like the wait was worth it! And kudos to you for having the patience. I second armywife, the gallery just makes the ring so graceful and fluid. That diamond is just stunning in the setting you chose. Congrats!!

This is one of the most beautiful engagement I have ever saw. I love the delicate, plain shank and just right size prongs. This thread made me missing my solitaire... :shock: ....

Don't know that you asked, but I love it best with the two diamond bands. The diamond is so large, it may even look great with all three bands. I love a stack with a big ole diamond like that.

Wow! Both the diamond and the setting are just stunning!

Wow, how can you not love it at first sight? It's GORGEOUS!! Love the setting too :love:

A real beauty! So elegant too. I love your OEC and your stunning setting!! I love all of the photos too! Enjoy!! :appl: :appl: :love:

I'm not one for solitaires, but when it comes with so much coverage - I certainly wouldn't say no :naughty:

sonyachancs|1393462449|3623778 said:
I'm not one for solitaires, but when it comes with so much coverage - I certainly wouldn't say no :naughty:

Hehe, me too!

It's beautiful! I love the rose gold.

That is exquisite!!!

Wow! I love the setting with the diamonds between the prongs in the basket. Congratulations on a stunning result!

Phenomenal! Congrats! :appl: :love:

I love your ring!!! It is like a small piece of art :love: Your OEC is so exquisite and that setting matches it perfectly!!! It is one of the most beautiful designs I have ever seen. Congrats!

ERD did an amazing job, and the T&Co ring is a perfect match.

Oh my word :love: :love: :love:

I had to de-lurk to say that your ring is ridiculously gorgeous.

Seriously perfect... Congratulations... :appl:

This level of beauty raises the bar for all future bling posts!

I love the facet pattern on your stone, and the setting is GORGEOUS!

Hypnotic! I just get sucked into the facet pattern and the colors oh my!!

Abby12|1393370466|3622946 said:
Beautiful rings!! :love:
What style is the white gold stacker? It is hard to see from the pic, but looks like a bezel set eternity??

I am going to reply to everyone individually a little later. Thanks to everyone for all the compliments!!!

Abby, the WG stacker is a .40 ctw shared prong eternity. It's not mine...just one I was trying on. I am having a hard time deciding which band I want to go with. Imagine that! :rolleyes: Hopefully I will decide soon!!!

Yayyyyyyyyy!! :love: FINALLLY!! :cheeky: I just adore everything from the diamond to the wedding bands. Upon further thought, I really do like that single prong with your ring. I think it adds a wonderful texture and looks so feminine. Just perfect for you!

That is just a spectacular ring! :love: Gorgeous diamond and ERD did a fantastic job on the setting! If I were looking for a solitaire setting today, I think that would be the one! So happy for you that you found what you really love!

Thank you so much - derbygal, audilover, ariel, yennyfire, magpie, ecf,

rosetta - I can't believe I didn't love it at first either. :lol: This kind of thing happens to me when there is too much pressure in my mind. :roll:

Circe - I agree. ERD, for how well priced they are, is putting out an fantastic product with great quality. I am a believer!!!

LJSmom - The Tiffany metro is not mine yet. I am keeping my eye out for a good pre-loved one. I just can't pay the Tiffany premium! ;)

sweetpea&babycorn - Thank you so much! I do love stacking with this ring. I have found that pretty much anything under 2mm looks good with it...WG, RG, YG...which was my goal so :appl: . The shank is very delicate and doesn't look good with anything thicker though...okay by me since I don't have much stacking real estate. BTW, your screen name is so cute! Is one of those the cutie in your avatar?

More later...

I am just BLOWN AWAY by how beautiful this setting is. It's an absolute stunner. I adore the simplicity of the setting and yet.. And yet... The details are magical. It is beautiful from every angle. I am so glad you are happy with this setting. It almost, almost makes me want a solitaire!!!

WOW!!... :love: Can I have it?.. 8)

That setting is breathtaking and so is the gorgeous OEC. Wear it in good health! :wavey:

Whooohooo, congrats on being Jewel of the Week! :appl:

arkieb - Thanks!!! You have been so helpful with your knowledge of diamond undertones and lower colors! I really appreciate all the information you have shared. :D This stone does appear whiter. I think the reason is two-fold. First, it's GIA M instead of EGL so I do believe it is a bit whiter. It also has edge to edge brightness which makes the whole stone look larger and whiter.

gemmyblond - I agree. ERD got that pinch juuuuust right!

rosebloom - You are singing my song! I can't wait to add some stackers to my life. :D

asscherlover halo - Wow! I am flattered...especially since I covet your gorgeous asscher/setting!

acinom - thank you so much! In another life I was meant to have a tapered french cut setting like yours!!! I will have to settle for a band someday. ;)

Roxy - I'm glad I let it "woo" me too! I will definitely be adding a shared prong band in my near future!!!

vinjewels - thank you so much! I will show my husband your post because I don't believe "patience" is a word he uses to describe me very often. :naughty:

confection - awww...thanks! I'm glad you like it since you are a fellow colored metal lover. ;)

AnnaH - I like it stacked with 3 bands too. Unfortunately I don't have the loooong, super slender fingers a lot of the ladies on here have so I have a 2 stack maximum! :lol:

eh613 - I plead temporary insanity in the case of not loving it immediately. I imagine this phenomenon can best be likened to buyers remorse. I got over it pretty quickly. I do love it now. I considered not mentioning it, but I like to keep it real! :D

laila - yes, I love the RG too! ERD's 18k RG is perfect imo!!!!

Thank you armywife, gregchang, bright ice, love2sparkle, bbziggy, sonyachancs, woofmama, mikla, rika,

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP