shape
carat
color
clarity

My 3.16 EC with Leon's French Cuts and Strong Blue Fluor!

EC4me

Rough_Rock
Re: My 3.16 EC with Leon's French Cuts and Strong Blue Fluor

Thanks Resonance.Of.Life! Your newest diamond is certainly a beauty! Are you considering french cuts for the setting?

EC4me

Rough_Rock

I tried to do a video this weekend but I couldn't keep it in focus for more than a second, so I thought I'd post a couple of fire pics instead. It was only zero (yes, zero!) degrees yesterday for a high so these were taken indoors for the five minutes of sunlight we had. I can't wait to see how it performs in the spring and summer sun!

fireshot5.jpg

fireshot7.jpg

fireshot4.jpg

fireshot6.jpg

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

I noticed your ring in the stickie at the top of the forum and am glad that you started a tread dedicated to it's loveliness. Its gorgeous :love: .

LondonGal

Rough_Rock

Beautiful ring that looks lovely on your hand.

ETA: So glad you're "woohoo" about the strong blue fluor - when I first started lurking here I was under the impression that fluor was undesirable. However, seeing your ring and (and others who have posted theirs), I've realised how beautiful fluor can be. My ER has strong blue fluor and the negatives I've come across made me start to feel a little less in love with it. However, I now wear my blue with pride - and enjoy it's effect in different lighting. I wish you many years of enjoying the blue ;)) .

EC4me

Rough_Rock

Thanks so much PattyCo! I see from your avatar that you are a lover of emerald cuts too!

Thank you LondonGal! I worried about the blue fluor at first, too, but when I found out that the high-end diamond houses (such as Harry Winston) have used fluorescent diamonds in their designs, all my fears vanished!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock

Oh my! Perfection...ditto on the SBF! Love, love your ring ...what awesome choices.

LondonGal

Rough_Rock

ariel144|1424193125|3833881 said:
Oh my! Perfection...ditto on the SBF! Love, love your ring ...what awesome choices.

With that beauty you have, I wouldn't care who'd used fluor diamonds anyway. She's an absolute stunner - stone and design - and looks beautiful on your hand. The fire shots are amazing. Can't. Stop. Looking. Must drag my eyes away!!! :love: :love:

kimber418

Shiny_Rock

Your ring is beautiful in every way possible! I am a lover of EC's and french cuts! Congrats! LOVE IT!

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock

Looks beautiful on your hand. Enjoy!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock

Very beautiful!

I have soem questions about the process...
Since you must have done your own research, and pricing, online... how do you feel Leon ended up in terms of price for the EC? Competitive, or worth a higher price to have his eye?

How many stones did he show you before deciding on this one? What parameters did you give him for the search? Just approx weight and budget? or did you request color/ clarity/FL also?

Does it say on the work order what type of french cuts are in shank?

Thx for info.

So beautiful! Do you wear a wedding band with it? or think FC band for the other hand?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Can't believe I missed this thread, doh!

Gorgeous ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

4114heidi

Rough_Rock

Your ring is absolutely stunning!!!!!! Where did you buy it from? I am looking to get an emerald cut. I love the fluorescence in your stone!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock

Oh wow! I've been away from Internet for a couple of weeks and just found your stunning ring. I'm a sucker for frenchies and yours are perfection. Congrats on your anniversary and on your new Leon beauty. :appl:

MeganS

Rough_Rock

Congratulations on your 25th wedding anniversary! Stunning ring, it looks gorgeous on your finger!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results