carat
color
clarity

#TBT My 3.10 carat Whiteflash ACA!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your rings are absolutely gorgeous!:love:

Do you live where the weather is cold? Because I would never recommend sizing rings to fit in the winter. As others have said, rings are going to be loose in cold weather and hopefully fit perfectly in the summer. So if 5.25 fits well in the summer (not tight at all), then I'd highly recommend sizing to 5.25. I cannot stand rings that are tight, and I'd want them to fit right in the summer. In the winter, you can use a ring noodle or snuggie (Amazon) to make the e-ring fit more snugly if it bothers you. You definitely don't want to be sizing your rings back and forth every season. My rings are loose right now, but not so much as to slip off my finger.

The ring I have been wearing for the last 10 years was a size 5 - even through pregnancy. I definitely need a 5. The 5 will actually get a little loose in the cold - never tight - so I will definitely look up the ring noodle and snuggie! Thank you!! :)

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So classic and beautiful!
I agree that I wouldn’t get anything sized until summer sets in!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I was going to suggest sizing beads but I'm glad WF is already on it!

Your set is just classically beautiful. I am not usually a fan of solitaires, but your set has something special about it. (Well, it might be that TDF 3+ carat ACA!!!!)

Congratulations!!!

Wow, thank you so much! What a compliment!!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's perfect, and I can only imagine how much amazing it looks IRL. The camera really can't capture the beauty of an ACA! I love the set, I hope the sizing issue is easily sorted out.

The magnificent sparkles are amazing!! I cannot believe what a difference ACA makes, wow!!!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@CharlotteYork your wedding set looks absolutely stunning! :love: The 3ct+ ACA is pure perfection and the eternity wedding band is amazingly beautiful! I am so happy that your journey has such a happy ending! Enjoy your breathing sparkles! :love:

Thank you so much! Now I need to get one of the beautiful Mrs. Boxes, like yours!!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Perfection! :love: Your diamond looks huge!

My wedding band is also very much inspired by @vespergirl. I am eagerly waiting to get mine.

Oh, I cannot wait to see yours!! Is it through Whiteflash? The ACA diamonds they use are so incredibly sparkly!!!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is STUNNING, your band is now on my wishlist.

Thank you, I am so thrilled with it!! The ACA diamonds make it sparkle like crazy!!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to your beautiful set! It has a great proportion between the solitaire and the eternity.

I’m in the same situation than you regarding sizing of my new eternity. I have ordered 5.25, although I have size 5. I wanted to have it a bit loose, that I can stack it. Guess what, it is still too big, and I always have to wear with a more tighter ring together.

I was so excited to learn about sizing beads!! Mine is going back to Whiteflash for them... Maybe these will work for you?

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the kind words! PriceScope is the best!! :kiss2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredible!!!! :love::love::love: Such a gorgeous and classic set!

DC519

Rough_Rock
This is just SO good. Every six prong solitaire I see, I go "it's just so right.." Plain band, diamond band--it's all perfect.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now here is the only little problem... both rings are too loose on my finger! I am wishing I had gone with a size 5 instead of 5.5 for the eternity band, and the solitaire needs to be taken in at least a quarter size. It feels more like a 5.5 than a 5. :( I thought I would just take it to my local jewelry store, as I really don't want to be shipping this ring back and forth. Hopefully once it is adjusted, it will keep the eternity in place. Thoughts?
Congrats, beautiful rings! . don't resize your ring till summer time b/c it might feel just right during the summer heat.

btw; you can use the plain band as a spacer ring if your eternity band diamonds come in contact with your Ering. The girdles from your eternity band can chew up your Ering setting.

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
WOW! Really.. jaw dropping!!!:geek: I guess that's the best emoji for the green eyed monster...

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Congratulations!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Perfection!:love:

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Classic perfection!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Congratulations!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful solitaire and beautiful eternity :love: :love: :love:!!!

P.S. Every time I see your avatar I want to throw on SATC reruns....it was my favorite show :lol-2:!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's so exciting to finally see your project come to fruition! The stone is super white and clean, and WF did a lovely job with the re-worked prongs! You've got 21 8pt stones in your size 5.5 eternity. My original eternity was 22 7pt stone, size 4.5, and that ring was already REALLY low. Pretty sure 22 7pt stones makes a bigger circle than 21 8pt stones, which means the stones in your eternity must be set CRAZY low!!! Your set is just PERFECTION! :love::love::love:

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful solitaire and beautiful eternity :love: :love: :love:!!!

P.S. Every time I see your avatar I want to throw on SATC reruns....it was my favorite show :lol-2:!!

Haha, mine too!! And of course I loved Charlotte's classic Tiffany & Co. solitaire! :kiss2:

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's so exciting to finally see your project come to fruition! The stone is super white and clean, and WF did a lovely job with the re-worked prongs! You've got 21 8pt stones in your size 5.5 eternity. My original eternity was 22 7pt stone, size 4.5, and that ring was already REALLY low. Pretty sure 22 7pt stones makes a bigger circle than 21 8pt stones, which means the stones in your eternity must be set CRAZY low!!! Your set is just PERFECTION! :love::love::love:

SO exciting!!! Thank you so much for all of your help! And yes, Leon said he could not make the eternity any lower or the points of the diamond would poke through! :o

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are gorgeous.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing ring and stunning set!
So elegant and classic. Your stone is such a fireball. Enjoy wearing your set!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
wow

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soo stunning!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your gorgeous rings! Such an elegant and classic look. I also have an ACA and eternity band from WF and love them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results