shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My 20ct necklace

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous: both bride and necklace!

Can we see your other jewellery, I bet it's just as stunning!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Holy Moly, that is gorgeous!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Whoa. :o

Absolutely incredible!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know which is more beautiful - you or that drop dead, elegant, stunning masterpiece!

Umm, you should probably wear your wedding dress and your necklace every day, as you are such a lovely couple! Oh yes, you make a nice couple with your husband too ;))

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more thing - would your Dad like another daughter - a slightly older one? :bigsmile:

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous and you are a stunning bride!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a stunning necklace - what a beauty and what a gift! Your wedding picture is gorgeous - love it all!! :love:

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
You put the bling in show me the....
Had to look twice at the weights and pears. Gorgeous and so is the happy couple! Best wishes to you both and wear your special gift in copious health. :appl:

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
:love: beautiful bride, beautiful necklace :love: congratulations on your wedding!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous necklace for an even more stunning and beautiful bride!!! :love: :appl:

And... how DID you ever hold you head up with all that bling tugging on your neck? :naughty:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :-o :-o

My parents gave me a couch as a wedding gift... rather pales in comparison! :lol:

That is absolutely to die for. :love: :love: :love:

Steffiem

Rough_Rock
You made such a beautiful bride! Your necklace is just classy, somehow I get the feeling that you are too :) Your dad is such an amazing parent!

jacy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for sharing pics of your unbelievably gorgeous necklace with us! What a beautiful bride you are and what an incredible father you have! Best wishes to you and your new husband for a wonderful life together!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Stunning! I hope people noticed your ER and band too.

bk4ver

Rough_Rock
So..so..soooo beautiful... I love the pears drop

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Holy smokes! That is QUITE a piece!!! Your dad *really* knows how to commemorate a special event! :shock: :naughty: :lickout: :loopy: :love: :appl: Congrats on your marriage and that blingalicious wedding gift!

The photo you posted looks like the Boston Public Gardens--such a gorgeous location! And a gorgeous couple, too!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Holy crap! That is beautiful! I would wear that everywhere I could. Does the pendant piece come off? You could at least wear that part every day.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results