shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My 20ct necklace

Absolutely gorgeous: both bride and necklace!

Can we see your other jewellery, I bet it's just as stunning!

Holy Moly, that is gorgeous!

Whoa. :o

Absolutely incredible!

I don't know which is more beautiful - you or that drop dead, elegant, stunning masterpiece!

Umm, you should probably wear your wedding dress and your necklace every day, as you are such a lovely couple! Oh yes, you make a nice couple with your husband too ;))

One more thing - would your Dad like another daughter - a slightly older one? :bigsmile:

It's gorgeous and you are a stunning bride!

That is a stunning necklace - what a beauty and what a gift! Your wedding picture is gorgeous - love it all!! :love:

You put the bling in show me the....
Had to look twice at the weights and pears. Gorgeous and so is the happy couple! Best wishes to you both and wear your special gift in copious health. :appl:

:love: beautiful bride, beautiful necklace :love: congratulations on your wedding!

Gorgeous necklace for an even more stunning and beautiful bride!!! :love: :appl:

And... how DID you ever hold you head up with all that bling tugging on your neck? :naughty:

Wow! :eek: :eek:

My parents gave me a couch as a wedding gift... rather pales in comparison! :lol:

That is absolutely to die for. :love: :love: :love:

You made such a beautiful bride! Your necklace is just classy, somehow I get the feeling that you are too :) Your dad is such an amazing parent!

Thank you for sharing pics of your unbelievably gorgeous necklace with us! What a beautiful bride you are and what an incredible father you have! Best wishes to you and your new husband for a wonderful life together!

Wow! Stunning! I hope people noticed your ER and band too.

So..so..soooo beautiful... I love the pears drop

Holy smokes! That is QUITE a piece!!! Your dad *really* knows how to commemorate a special event! :shock: :naughty: :lickout: :loopy: :love: :appl: Congrats on your marriage and that blingalicious wedding gift!

The photo you posted looks like the Boston Public Gardens--such a gorgeous location! And a gorgeous couple, too!

Holy crap! That is beautiful! I would wear that everywhere I could. Does the pendant piece come off? You could at least wear that part every day.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP