shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 2.88 O/P OEC bezel ring from OWD

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is magnificent!!!! :kiss2: And now you have the best of both worlds with both this stunner and your RB!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s gorgeous, the faceting is perfection. I want to know more about that old miner in your pinky finger though!!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
This is magnificent!!!! :kiss2: And now you have the best of both worlds with both this stunner and your RB!

Thank you! I love them both!

It’s gorgeous, the faceting is perfection. I want to know more about that old miner in your pinky finger though!!

Thank you! The pinky ring is a 1.63Ct super chunky OMC- She is almost as tall as she is wide lol! It’s a very old stone from the late 1700’s. I bought it on instagram and the seller had her bench reset it for me into this bezel setting. :)

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Goodness!
Caught some serious finger coverage with that bad girl! Such a beaut!
Might have to try that on for a wee moment...

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
This is stunning! May I know your finger size and the diamond/bezel size? It’s ideal coverage!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! And I love that song as well. I listen to it all the time.
I love all your rings. Enjoy them in good health and prosperity.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!! I love your nails, too, they're just so happy!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Goodness!
Caught some serious finger coverage with that bad girl! Such a beaut!
Might have to try that on for a wee moment...

haha thank you!

This is stunning! May I know your finger size and the diamond/bezel size? It’s ideal coverage!

Thank you!! The ring size is 4.25 and the diamond is about 8.9-9mm. I don’t know the width of the bezel but it’s fairly thin!

Beautiful! And I love that song as well. I listen to it all the time.
I love all your rings. Enjoy them in good health and prosperity.

Thank you so much. It’s a great song! :)

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love your nails, too, they're just so happy!

Thank you!! They got me into the spring mood :)

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
The chunky facets of your OEC are to die for, @springsparkle ! And can’t believe the finger coverage on your size 4.5 fingers :kiss2:

But I think your gorgeous styling of the various pieces together is the cherry on top *chefs kiss*

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
The chunky facets of your OEC are to die for, @springsparkle ! And can’t believe the finger coverage on your size 4.5 fingers :kiss2:

But I think your gorgeous styling of the various pieces together is the cherry on top *chefs kiss*

Thank you!! So nice of you to say. I love your style!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
How great is it that a song inspired you that much that it lead you to this beautiful diamond. It is stunning, positively gorgeous!! It looks perfect in the setting too. Congratulations on treating yourself to something so special!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been enchanted by OEC’s since I first saw them on pricescope years ago. Unfortunately I didn’t know about them when I got engaged, so I had asked for a round brilliant. I love my RB but it doesn’t have the charm of an old cut stone!

Earlier this year, Miley Cyrus released a song called “Flowers”. Upon listening to it, dozens of times, I decided that it’s time for me to buy myself a shiny new diamond ring! “I can buy myself flowers” but really I prefer diamonds lol!

When I saw a beautiful 2.88 O/P VS2 OEC on Old World Diamond’s instagram, I knew it was the one. Adam was wonderful to work with and he had my stone set in a 14k YG milgrained bezel ring. It is so well made and gorgeous. I had this ring made with the plan to think about a forever setting. I probably shouldn’t have chosen a bezel in that case, but I just love them! Though when I do get it reset, it will probably be in a Victorian style solitaire setting so I can see more of this beautiful stone!

I’m still learning how to take pictures of this beauty.. the video is a better representation!

IMG_1217.jpeg
IMG_0604.jpeg
IMG_9951.jpeg

Just beautiful! I love the setting too! Don't reset!! Lol!

stc715

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I love them both!

Thank you! The pinky ring is a 1.63Ct super chunky OMC- She is almost as tall as she is wide lol! It’s a very old stone from the late 1700’s. I bought it on instagram and the seller had her bench reset it for me into this bezel setting. :)

omg can we see another photo of it? I would loooove to see the setting!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on JOTW!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love love love this ring (and your nails)! Congrats on JOTW!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It is such a gorgeous ring - the whole and the parts!

twentytwo

Rough_Rock
Enchanting! Wear her in good health, congratulations! :)

That pinky ring is also a show-stopper! Could we see more of it?

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
How great is it that a song inspired you that much that it lead you to this beautiful diamond. It is stunning, positively gorgeous!! It looks perfect in the setting too. Congratulations on treating yourself to something so special!

Thank you, it feels good to treat myself!!

Just beautiful! I love the setting too! Don't reset!! Lol!

Thank you!! I may keep it in this setting for a while!! I do love it!

omg can we see another photo of it? I would loooove to see the setting!!

Thank you!! Here are more pictures of the setting.

IMG_2109.jpeg IMG_2108.jpeg IMG_2100.jpeg IMG_2098.jpeg

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful! The cut is so unique and I love the bezel, and the nails too, congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results