shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 2.88 O/P OEC bezel ring from OWD

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been enchanted by OEC’s since I first saw them on pricescope years ago. Unfortunately I didn’t know about them when I got engaged, so I had asked for a round brilliant. I love my RB but it doesn’t have the charm of an old cut stone!

Earlier this year, Miley Cyrus released a song called “Flowers”. Upon listening to it, dozens of times, I decided that it’s time for me to buy myself a shiny new diamond ring! “I can buy myself flowers” but really I prefer diamonds lol!

When I saw a beautiful 2.88 O/P VS2 OEC on Old World Diamond’s instagram, I knew it was the one. Adam was wonderful to work with and he had my stone set in a 14k YG milgrained bezel ring. It is so well made and gorgeous. I had this ring made with the plan to think about a forever setting. I probably shouldn’t have chosen a bezel in that case, but I just love them! Though when I do get it reset, it will probably be in a Victorian style solitaire setting so I can see more of this beautiful stone!

I’m still learning how to take pictures of this beauty.. the video is a better representation!

IMG_1217.jpeg
IMG_0604.jpeg
IMG_9951.jpeg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

OEC is my second favourite cut after EC.

DK :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve been enchanted by OEC’s since I first saw them on pricescope years ago. Unfortunately I didn’t know about them when I got engaged, so I had asked for a round brilliant. I love my RB but it doesn’t have the charm of an old cut stone!

Earlier this year, Miley Cyrus released a song called “Flowers”. Upon listening to it, dozens of times, I decided that it’s time for me to buy myself a shiny new diamond ring! “I can buy myself flowers” but really I prefer diamonds lol!

When I saw a beautiful 2.88 O/P VS2 OEC on Old World Diamond’s instagram, I knew it was the one. Adam was wonderful to work with and he had my stone set in a 14k YG milgrained bezel ring. It is so well made and gorgeous. I had this ring made with the plan to think about a forever setting. I probably shouldn’t have chosen a bezel in that case, but I just love them! Though when I do get it reset, it will probably be in a Victorian style solitaire setting so I can see more of this beautiful stone!

I’m still learning how to take pictures of this beauty.. the video is a better representation!

IMG_1217.jpeg
IMG_0604.jpeg
IMG_9951.jpeg

SO gorgeous!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one gorgeous OEC! :kiss2: One of the prettiest I've seen since I've been on PS. I love the setting too. How great to have two beautiful rings with different flavors!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohmygoodness it’s like a dream!! I love everything about your new ring. The stone is amazing and the setting is a fave of mine. Love love love!!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Such a gorgeous stone! It looks so good on your hand too, right at home. I’ve bought all my own jewelry since my original ER and am a firm believer in treating yourself and buying what you like!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That video is KILLER beautiful! I don’t know where to look & have got eye ache from flitting between the two diamonds through repeated watching :lol-2:

The facets are stunning. I love it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, it's absolutely gorgeous!!There can't be much better than a large OEC!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! :love: The faceting and the setting are both gorgeous!

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
It’s so beautiful! It faces up pretty white for its color. Great find

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: Loooooooooooooooooook at her, see how she sparkles?
That is a beautiful example of everything to love. I love the bezel and that grooved shank.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s absolute stunning! :kiss2:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
ooooooh it is just so pretty, im so glad you created a whole thread!!!! it's just a gorgeous stone! congrats on finally finding your perfect antique diamond

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
***SWOOOOOOOOOOOOON***

A warm OEC is on my long-term wish list. I love this so very much. Do wear it in good health.

Looking again at your video--I would trade my RB for an OEC in a heartbeat.

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
This is one gorgeous OEC! :kiss2: One of the prettiest I've seen since I've been on PS. I love the setting too. How great to have two beautiful rings with different flavors!

Thank you so much, that is so great to hear!! I love wearing both of them, they’re definitely very different flavors!

Ohmygoodness it’s like a dream!! I love everything about your new ring. The stone is amazing and the setting is a fave of mine. Love love love!!

Thank you!! It’s a dream come true for me!

Very pretty!!

Thank you!!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Such a gorgeous stone! It looks so good on your hand too, right at home. I’ve bought all my own jewelry since my original ER and am a firm believer in treating yourself and buying what you like!

Thank you!! I can be particular and hard to shop for, so it’s better for everyone this way haha!

Two thumbs up from me!!!

Yay thank you!

That video is KILLER beautiful! I don’t know where to look & have got eye ache from flitting between the two diamonds through repeated watching :lol-2:

The facets are stunning. I love it!

Haha thank you!!! I love how the diamonds are beautiful in their own ways!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
OMG, it's absolutely gorgeous!!There can't be much better than a large OEC!

Thank you!! Love the large OEC facets!

What a beauty! :love: The faceting and the setting are both gorgeous!

Thank you so much!

It’s so beautiful! It faces up pretty white for its color. Great find

Thank you! It’s definitely whiter than I expected it to be!

:love: Loooooooooooooooooook at her, see how she sparkles?
That is a beautiful example of everything to love. I love the bezel and that grooved shank.

Thank you so much! OEC’s and bezels are my jam!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
It’s absolute stunning! :kiss2:

Thank you!!

ooooooh it is just so pretty, im so glad you created a whole thread!!!! it's just a gorgeous stone! congrats on finally finding your perfect antique diamond

Thank you!! So glad you enjoyed the thread!

***SWOOOOOOOOOOOOON***

A warm OEC is on my long-term wish list. I love this so very much. Do wear it in good health.

Looking again at your video--I would trade my RB for an OEC in a heartbeat.

Thank you so much! I love love the OEC but still love my RB very much too. It shines across a room in a whole different way, and has so much sentimental value!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
My goodness! I keep coming back to stare! :kiss2: I absolutely love it!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!! I love the ring in your avatar- I’ve been coveting a moonstone halo ring!

Thank you! It was on my wish-list for the longest and I finally got it to commemorate a birthday/promotion. No better excuse to buy bling than a special occasion ;-). A large bezel old cut is on my wish list too. Till I do pull the trigger, I'll just enjoy all the beautiful ones shared here. Yours is amazing!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
She's simply divine & she needs a name-Fleur, perhaps?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

IMG_1217.jpeg
IMG_0604.jpeg
IMG_9951.jpeg

Beautiful and I love the nails!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning and looks very lively!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results