shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 2.82 warm OEC in rose gold 8-prong setting!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Soooo beautiful!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
best rose gold setting and stone :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
PintoBean|1334110103|3168104 said:
Holy rose gold orgy ****!!!!! :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

well....that's one way of putting it! But I do agree - love coming back and looking at this ring! (did we mention more photos? I know - we are a broken record :lol: )

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
slg47, Yssie, Enerchi and Skippy - thanks so much for stopping by again! :wavey:

Pinto - ha! staring at this gorgeous stone is definitely a guilty pleasure!

Circe - thank you! Haven's ring is one of my favorites on PS, so I'm delighted there's some resemblance!

ariel144 - thanks! sadly, no fluoro in this stone (such a neat characteristic!)... the blue in these photos must be a reflection from my iphone case.

Autumnovember - thank you!

I'll try to get some more photos soon... I think we have some sunny weather in the forecast! :naughty: Thanks to everyone for indulging my slight obsession with taking pics of this gorgeous stone!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
your beautiful honking stone is making me want to sell everything i own and get one just like it!! really lovely!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowza, lovely!!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
This is amazingly gorgeous!! Perfection. Now THIS is minimalism done right!

The rose gold just makes this diamond glow; how incredibly lovely!

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
TGal, Mara, and Holly: thanks so much!

The sunshine cooperated nicely for another mini photo shoot today. Enjoy!

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
a few more...

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
last one, for real-life perspective!

IMG_0392.jpg

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
Wow, LOVE the new photos! Especially the "real-life" perspective shot, every SMTB post should include one :). I saw your stone IRL, it was very lovely (I was looking for something less warm). Your setting is a great balance of vintage and modern, congratulations again!!!

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous! I love the rose gold.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so this is like the 3rd time I've commented in this thread but I LOVE the new photos!! That is seriously one of the most beautiful rings on PS :love: :love: :love: I like your gorgeous ring best with the plain rose gold band. STUNNING!!!!

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
thanks, sstephensid, and stargurl!

fridays_child, thank you! i'm curious what you ended up getting... off to search your posts!

and because I just can't help myself... here's one last shot of the stone showing off some gorgeous colors!

IMG_1469.jpg

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
Ganesha|1334690886|3173463 said:
thanks, sstephensid, and stargurl!

fridays_child, thank you! i'm curious what you ended up getting... off to search your posts!

and because I just can't help myself... here's one last shot of the stone showing off some gorgeous colors!

I don't think you need to stop yourself from posting more pics :) They are great! I know I am enjoying looking at your stone in different lighting conditions.

Ironically, I bought my stone from Adam/OWD. I had no idea he had a bench, they did a perfect job on making your ring. And I love the carved band your are wearing, btw.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I agree the rose gold setting with the old stone looks great. Keeps it looking of the period. Love it!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love :love: your ring. It's stunning and makes me want a rose gold ring!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I can't believe I haven't commented on this thread yet, because I have clicked on it multiple times since you started it!! Your ring is gorgeous Ganesha!! Rose gold and warm colored stones = :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

I am soooooo in love with your ring! The OEC, the rose gold, the prongs, everything about it is just perfection!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Glad this got bumped. I love love love this ring! What a stunner!

Want to post some more pictures? Might look different in winter lighting... (Any excuse for more pictures of this beauty, can you tell!).

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
I'm so flattered to see this thread bumped again!

YayTacori and CharmedOne, thank you for the kind words! ::)

Rosebloom, will do my best to honor your request! I've been photographing a few other pieces to list in pre-loved, so I'll try to get a few more of this ring tomorrow... :naughty:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I can't get over how much I love this ring. Everything about it is just perfect!!!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG it is BEAUTIFUL!!! The warmth and rose! *sigh*...I am totally INSPIRED now! I really like the picture where it is more zoomed out and we see you hair and shirt and everything... give us a perspective on how it looks "far away"... wow... simple but just classy unique and gorgeous! Love the claws!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect match of stone and setting. So elegant, stunning and unique on your hand. Showstopper!! Thanks for sharing so many amazing pics! :appl: :appl: :appl:

jewellover13

Rough_Rock
Hello Ganesha! I'm blown away by your gorgeous ring. Your ring has given me ideas as to what type of setting my future OEC (currently searching for that perfect stone). Do you mind telling me vendor's name from whom you've purchased thoe RG setting? Thanks!

Illinifire

Rough_Rock
Wowza! That woke me up this morning! Absolutely beautiful. I am developing a real hankering for rose gold!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
One of my absolute favorite PS rings of all time!!!! It's perfection! :appl:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
jewellover13|1354532020|3321178 said:
Hello Ganesha! I'm blown away by your gorgeous ring. Your ring has given me ideas as to what type of setting my future OEC (currently searching for that perfect stone). Do you mind telling me vendor's name from whom you've purchased thoe RG setting? Thanks!

I'm not Ganesha but I believe she said it's Old World Diamonds. Their website is http://oldworlddiamonds.com/

swtnsxy7

Rough_Rock
Your ring is BEYOND words... simply stunning... unbelievable!! :love: :lickout: :love: :lickout: :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results