shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 2.82 warm OEC in rose gold 8-prong setting!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone is gorgeous and the setting seems perfect for it. Congratulations!

I tried on a ring exactly like that and it was very comfortable.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my new favorite ring on PS! Wow, so elegant and gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:
Wear in health and happiness!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous, ganesha! I love the warmth of your diamond and how the rose gold makes it so 'cozy'! It is beautiful and suits your hand perfectly! Congratulations :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh that is gorgeous!!! That stone...

When I read the title I expected to read that you'd made the setting, like your DH's band :bigsmile: OWD did a lovely job, and your setting is *perfect* for your stone. Bold, yet delicate in that way that only rose gold manages, somehow :love: *Definitely* one of my new favourites!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! I love lovedy love your ring!

The OEC is beautiful, what a facet pattern. And it looks GINORMOUS on your hand.

I wear an O/P OMC set in rose gold, and I think the combo is perfect.

haute_couture

Rough_Rock
Simply stunning and elegant. The setting is so rich in weight and color, it's a perfect complement to the stone. :appl:

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
bright ice, enerchi, and haute_couture - thanks!

missy - with all the beautiful bling on this site, that's quite the compliment! thank you!

Yssie - I won't lie, I did contemplate trying to make a setting myself! ...but ultimately decided that it was probably best not to practice stone setting for the first time with this beauty. :wink2: Someday, though!

Haven - I've coveted your gorgeous ring ever since you first posted it! It was definitely an inspiration for this piece, so thank you!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
What a fabulous stone--absolutely love it!

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, MrsM!

And since I can't help myself, a few more photos I took today with my RG stacker. :halo:

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh I love the 8 prongs. Such a great combination of stone color and gold color, just smashing. What are the mm's on the stone, it looks way huge on your delicate hand. Is that 14k or 18k? I love the thicker shank of the band, it goes well with a stone of that size :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks AWESOME With your RG stacking ring! And yes - those reflections are AMAZING. Such a beautiful ring - you are a lucky lady!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful!! :love: wow it drowns our your fingers! jealous!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the reflections! You must stare at your hand all day :bigsmile: What a stunning ring :love:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy hell. This thread should come with a warning--these new pictures just literally took my breath away!

Seriously, this is one stunning ring. I love it with your RG stacker.

GORGEOUS.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I have to get something in rose gold now, I really love it.

P.S. Your hand looks just like my daughter's! Hmmm?!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow ganesha!!! amazing stone and the setting is just perfect!!! love it and if you get a chance...more pics? ;-)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven|1333474782|3162569 said:
Holy hell. This thread should come with a warning--these new pictures just literally took my breath away!

Seriously, this is one stunning ring. I love it with your RG stacker.

GORGEOUS.

Yes, it really should!! LOVE the new pics :love: :love: :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is some ROCK!! And the setting is truly perfect for it. :love:

Congratulations!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that is incredible!!!!! What a ball of chunky fire :love: :love: :appl: I love that the diamond takes center stage!!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Wow! The new pictures are great, I love it with the rose gold and diamond band!! :lickout:

princesss

Ideal_Rock
WOW!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I am seriously in awe! So gorgeous! Just brilliant to set it in rose gold, and love the stacker with it.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! Adding to my favorites....so amazing!!

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for posting such nice comments!

Sandycheeks, the diamond is 8.62 x 9.04 mm, and I asked Adam to have it set east-west. The gold is 14K -- the rosier the better, IMO!

Burk, thank you! I've been anxiously awaiting pics of your solitaire reset!

slg47, since you asked... I took advantage of the sunshine this weekend to take a few more shots of this beauty :bigsmile:

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Ganesha|1333918121|3166307 said:
Thanks everyone for posting such nice comments!

Sandycheeks, the diamond is 8.62 x 9.04 mm, and I asked Adam to have it set east-west. The gold is 14K -- the rosier the better, IMO!

Burk, thank you! I've been anxiously awaiting pics of your solitaire reset!

slg47, since you asked... I took advantage of the sunshine this weekend to take a few more shots of this beauty :bigsmile:

ooh thanks ganesha!!! it's really a stunning ring :) :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS.

Thank you for the new pics - it is a *beauty* Ganesha!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ganesh- that is so beautiful! I know I've said it twice already on here, but seeing your new photos - especially with your DH's wedding band - oh my, it is so YUMMY!!! I love the intensity of the RG you selected. It is really a spectacular ring - enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!

Thanks for the photos - and don't ever feel like more would not be welcomed! :naughty: :Up_to_something: ;))

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy rose gold orgy ****!!!!! :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I just keep coming back to look at this again and again - between you and Haven, you've made a convert!

Rose gold + warm stones = absolute perfection. Add me to the chorus begging for more pictures!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
I guess WOW does not describe this stone and rose gold ring! Does it have blue florescence or were you wearing blue when you took some of those pics...Love those old cuts and warm colors...thanks for sharing...just have to keep looking...like watching a train wreck...can't turn away...LOL!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results