shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2.35ct H VS1 CBI on a Boone titanium tension setting.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably, but if possible I'd prefer to see more diamond. :bigsmile:
The only way to see more diamond is if it were held between tweezers! :lol-2:
Perfect diamond DF! It looks awesome on you! Enjoy! :love:

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Yes, down to 7mm at the bottom, but maybe I should have ordered a size 9 instead of 8.75, it fits ok now since it is winter but it might be a little tight during the summer.
Gorgeous diamond, I love the proportions and color/clarity combo!
8.75 is my size, feel free to send me the ring during the summer. :)

Love it! :love:. The only thing I would change (if possible) is to have the grooves cut with less depth so that I can see more diamond.
12 years earlier, I had a Boone ring and felt the same way you do. But I loved the contact of titanium with my skin and the ability to see the pavilion.
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-infinity-titanium-ring-by-bruce-boone.43968/
proxy[1].jpg

Last edited:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I'd prefer to see more diamond.

I would compare with a Niessing ring - they seem to still be the most technically ambitious. Their rings with a rounded inner profile do give more of an impression of floating diamonds.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
@Dancing Fire, those pictures, the arrows...! That profile shot! What an amazing ring!

Are you able to share a profile shot on your hand?

I'm just not sure how you're achieving anything with that on your finger.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and looks perfect on your hand! Can't beat a super ideal cut diamond!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
2-35i-jpg.665923

love1.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, so beautiful, DF!
It is a real treasure, and looks great on you!

Q

Queenie60

Stunning stone and ring DF. Enjoy

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would compare with a Niessing ring - they seem to still be the most technically ambitious. Their rings with a rounded inner profile do give more of an impression of floating diamonds.
Too expensive for my wallet.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few shots from HPD..
:think:...Hmmm, from looking at the pics Boone may not have tapered the ring down to 7.5mm as I requested. The ring looks the same width from top to bottom. What do you guys think from looking at the pics?

Front-view-on-brown.jpg Front-view-on-picture-jasper.jpg Downward-facing-side-view.jpg side-view-with-stickers.jpg Front-view-on-lapis.jpg

Dear DF,
During the last few months i've been through many many difficulties. I've moved to a different office and i have to deal with multiple international arbitration proceedings, which resulted in me literally working day and night in order to cope. On top of this, my mom had a heavy stroke and for the last three months she is half paralysed and fighting hard to get her life back. I'm living my life between the office, the courtroom and the hosplital. Needless to say that i feel uninspired, tired and frustrated.
Then, i decided to come here on PS and see if i will feel a little better. And the moment i did, i bumped into the photos of your ring and i can sincerely say that they blew my mind away...
What a BEAUTY:love::love::love: What a gorgeous ring this is!!! This diamond is truly mesmerizing:love:
It's been a very long time since something made me feel happy, excited and enthusiastic...
So, congratulations for this amazing piece and i hope that you will always wear it and enjoy it in good health, because health is the most important possession in life.
Now let me go check out those photos again :dance:

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire, those pictures, the arrows...! That profile shot! What an amazing ring!

Are you able to share a profile shot on your hand?

I'm just not sure how you're achieving anything with that on your finger.
I’d love a profile shot on your hand too. Honestly I’d also like more photos of that diamond in general :kiss2:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an awesome diamond! The ring looks great on you, wear it in good health.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations DF!!! That CBI is stunning and that tension setting really shows it off. :love::love::love:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear DF,
During the last few months i've been through many many difficulties. I've moved to a different office and i have to deal with multiple international arbitration proceedings, which resulted in me literally working day and night in order to cope. On top of this, my mom had a heavy stroke and for the last three months she is half paralysed and fighting hard to get her life back. I'm living my life between the office, the courtroom and the hosplital. Needless to say that i feel uninspired, tired and frustrated.
Then, i decided to come here on PS and see if i will feel a little better. And the moment i did, i bumped into the photos of your ring and i can sincerely say that they blew my mind away...
What a BEAUTY:love::love::love: What a gorgeous ring this is!!! This diamond is truly mesmerizing:love:
It's been a very long time since something made me feel happy, excited and enthusiastic...
So, congratulations for this amazing piece and i hope that you will always wear it and enjoy it in good health, because health is the most important possession in life.
Now let me go check out those photos again :dance:
I'm sorry to hear of your difficult circumstances, Natylad - I hope the pressure passes quickly and enables you to retain your health (and sanity!) so that you can help look after your mum.

Don't forget - sometimes at work, we have to learn to say No! (Although I appreciate how difficult that is, especially if one is in the US jobs market, which seems to be brutally quick to fire for even minor reasons, or at least that's my perception from the other side of the pond...)

I hope your mum is back up to speed again soon, although Stroke can take a long time to recover from and sometimes a person is never quite the same - I'll cross my fingers for you that all will be well in the end :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear DF,

Naty
Nice to hear from ya. :wavey:. Sorry to hear the news about your mom, hoping for a speedy recovery.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire I just saw you post your Octavia AGS on another thread. Were you able to see tint in your I? Is that why you decided to go with an H?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire I just saw you post your Octavia AGS on another thread. Were you able to see tint in your I? Is that why you decided to go with an H?
No not really. The main reason is b/c it would be almost impossible to upgrade the Octavia. :silenced: TBH I'd prefer a G/H stone. If I had the money I would go up to a G color. That just me. Nothing wrong with wearing an I color stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results