shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2.35ct H VS1 CBI on a Boone titanium tension setting.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
DF, well you know I love the tension! Yours is a honker for sure, and looks phenomenal on you.

Nothing beats that side view :D

I understand though about losing those edges on the diamond. Mine is also matte all over so it is more noticeable.

Congratulations, it looks amazing, and I bet the pics don't show half the story compared to the real life sparkle. :appl:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous DF!!!! STUNNING!

Only question is why isn't it as big as your wife's? Just kidding!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous DF!!!! STUNNING!

Only question is why isn't it as big as your wife's? Just kidding!
Wait till you see my upgrade. :P2...Nahhh, J/K. If I do an upgrade it'll be in the 2.75-2.90ct range but it'll be next to impossible to find a CBI stone in that range.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's the AGS report with all my dream proportions... :love::love:. I'll post some better pics of the ring tomorrow.

2.35ct.jpg

It was graded on Valentine's Day, how romantic. One of mine was graded on our 20th Wedding Anniversary

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2.35k.jpeg 2.35l.jpeg

These two in the dark pics is from HPD
Dark -1.jpg Dark -2.jpg

Those two HPD photos on the bottom are the best photos of CBI fire that I have ever seen! :love::love::love:

Congratulations on such a gorgeous diamond and setting.

Please add photos/links to Show me your CBI if you have not already done so.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, nothing like being THREE MONTHS late to a thread!:lol: December was crazy and then our daughter got engaged, so I am waaaayyyyyy behind around here!

Your new diamond is fantastic, DF! :love: How are you feeling about going from an Octavia to a H&A round again?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, nothing like being THREE MONTHS late to a thread!:lol: December was crazy and then our daughter got engaged, so I am waaaayyyyyy behind around here!

Your new diamond is fantastic, DF! :love: How are you feeling about going from an Octavia to a H&A round again?
Thanks DS! ...don't be a stranger! ;))
I love my CBI but if I were to buy another step cut it'll still be an Octavia. An Octavia is a different animal but next to impossible to upgrade. I waited 6 months for Yoram to find a rough to cut another Octavia for me but no luck, so I decided to buy this CBI last Dec.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An Octavia is a different animal
Hey DF!

I can't remember if I've asked this before, but would you say the Octavia is similar in performance to a CBI? In terms of brightness? fire? performance across different lighting environments?

It's not like I'm near buying either of them :( :lol: but it would be good to know for future reference :))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey DF!

I can't remember if I've asked this before, but would you say the Octavia is similar in performance to a CBI? In terms of brightness? fire? performance across different lighting environments?
Yup, The only fancy cut that can rival the performance of a MRB. I need an Octavia RHR. :silenced:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, The only fancy cut that can rival the performance of a MRB. I need an Octavia RHR. :silenced:
Ok, cool, thank you - that is good / annoying (because now I know I need one...) :lol: lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results