carat
color
clarity

@mrs-b are you OK?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo :))

I've been in hospital since last night and surgery is 7am on Tuesday. I'm ok for now, but not looking forward to Tuesday. More than anything, just hoping it addresses all the issues and that - even if it takes months and months - I can get my life and mobility back.

Thank you for all your warm wishes - they're very appreciated and never go unnoticed. ox

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I've been in hospital since last night and surgery is 7am on Tuesday. I'm ok for now, but not looking forward to Tuesday. More than anything, just hoping it addresses all the issues and that - even if it takes months and months - I can get my life and mobility back.

Thank you for all your warm wishes - they're very appreciated and never go unnoticed. ox

Wishing you all the best for straightforward surgery and a quick recovery. You are so loved here, and we all want the best for you and Tim.

I also thoroughly enjoyed reading your plans for an eventual cull/refinement of your collection, and can't wait for the next chapter!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so happy your surgery was moved up. Wishing for a highly successful surgery and lots of good, pain-free things to come in recovery!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing you all the best for straightforward surgery and a quick recovery. You are so loved here, and we all want the best for you and Tim.

I also thoroughly enjoyed reading your plans for an eventual cull/refinement of your collection, and can't wait for the next chapter!

Thank you, @Dandi - I always appreciate your messages and friendship.

If I go through with the cull - the real cull - not just the "I couldn't do it in the end but these are the pieces I'm prepared to let go" sort of cull - it will be the sale to end all sales. I think about it multiple times a day and am really trying to work out *exactly* what I want to do.

And I see you're selling your delightful EC ring! Can I ask why? I know you love that ring! Are you not wearing it? Sometimes things don't work out the way you think they will, even when they're lovely pieces - I get that.

Anyway, hugs to you from Boston! <3

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@rainydaze -

Just letting you know - I'm keeping all your wonderful comments re major culling in mind. I think you're 100% spot on, and I want to walk the line carefully between what I can let go of without any real sense of loss, and what I'd be likely to regret.

So what I'm focussing on right now is *exactly what I want to have. And that's taking a while! Thank you for all your comments tho - they're very helpful!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing you the very best outcome from your back surgery @mrs-b! Hopefully, after a bit of recovery and rest, you will be able to continue on without the nagging back pain. We will all be thinking of you and waiting to hear from you whenever you are up to it!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes for a successful surgery that relieves your pain and a speedy recovery. Take good care of yourself.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing you the best @mrs-b ! I'm hoping for a very successful surgery and an easy, full recovery!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending lots of good wishes for a successful surgery and a smooth recovery @mrs-b!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

You are in our prayers daily and we will add some special prayers on tue. for the surgery.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Sending you healing vibes and positive wishes from the Middle East!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b Will your husband post here to let us know how you’re doing? I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow…❤️

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock

One. more. sleep.

I shall be thinking of you tomorrow, and sending huge puffy golden clouds of all-that's-best to you right now.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catching up and saw this. So sorry @mrs-b. My thoughts and prayers are with you for peace, comfort, a successful surgery with zero complications and a quick and pain free recovery.

rungirl

Shiny_Rock
Wishing you a very successful surgery and a speedy recovery that alleviates your pain.

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wishing you all the best for a successful surgery Mrs-B. I’m so sorry you’ve had to suffer such pain. May you have a smooth and quick recovery!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending warm ((hugs)) and good wishes for a successful surgery and recovery. I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow morning. ❤️

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
Sending positive vibes and happy thoughts for a successful surgery and smooth recovery.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you @mrs-b and sending prayers and dust for your surgery tomorrow. You have lots of well wishes and love being sent to you.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry you are in pain I hope the surgery is a success and you recover quickly!

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Wishing you good luck and a speedy recovery with your surgery tomorrow.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Dandi - I always appreciate your messages and friendship.

If I go through with the cull - the real cull - not just the "I couldn't do it in the end but these are the pieces I'm prepared to let go" sort of cull - it will be the sale to end all sales. I think about it multiple times a day and am really trying to work out *exactly* what I want to do.

And I see you're selling your delightful EC ring! Can I ask why? I know you love that ring! Are you not wearing it? Sometimes things don't work out the way you think they will, even when they're lovely pieces - I get that.

Anyway, hugs to you from Boston! <3

Yep, the poor thing rarely gets worn since I got my sapphire cluster, and she's such a sweet thing she deserves a good home. I love it, but I've really embraced the 'capsule wardrobe' notion too lately, and superfluous unworn pieces make me wonder what else I could do with the money. I'm hankering for some lab studs currently!

Biggest hugs, lovely.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck tomorrow, Mrs B!!

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b for someone who is laid up - whoa you look amazing. Glowy skin! And I adore your accent - I knew that you were from Australia, but for some reason I didn’t expect the accent (I guess I had incorrectly thought you had been in the US since you were a kid). Anyway sending all the best thoughts your way for a successful surgery and speedy recovery! Big hugs.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So nice to ‘hear’ from you! I can only imagine your trepidation as well as your hope for this surgery. All will be well in time I’m sure and we will be waiting to hear from you as soon as practical. Take care and let the healing begin!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b for someone who is laid up - whoa you look amazing. Glowy skin! And I adore your accent - I knew that you were from Australia, but for some reason I didn’t expect the accent (I guess I had incorrectly thought you had been in the US since you were a kid). Anyway sending all the best thoughts your way for a successful surgery and speedy recovery! Big hugs.

Awww - thank you, @Mreader. :)) I left Australia when I was 40 and will be turning 63 in a few months, so if the accent hasn't gone by now, I doubt it ever will. Nor do I want it to, of course - it's a true part of my identity.

Thank you for your warm wishes - and hugs back!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Made a video rather than type this all out. :wavey:

You're as gorgeous, articulate and glorious as ever. And I love that you've kept your Aussie accent! Love the quip about the new 'jewellery', you never seem to lose your wonderful sense of humour, even in such trying times. Your positive attitude and upbeat nature are so admirable and refreshing.

All the very, very best!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results