shape
carat
color
clarity

@mrs-b are you OK?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
There‘s nothing better than being in your own bed. If you can sleep through the pain until it heals than don’t fight it.
I’m sure being home with Tim must make you feel so much better.
You have been on my mind every day..I want so much for you to start feeling better..

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers answered already in so many ways! Relieved to hear you are released and home - hugs to you and Tim.

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
You will heal so much faster in your own home. I know you are still in pain and drugged up, but I hope that you have seen the worst of this and that you finally begin to experience some relief. We are all sending you our best and wishing you quick healing.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so so glad you're home, and on the other side. I hope you're more comfortable and getting some rest. Long road behind you, long road ahead, but there's a light at the end of this.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm home at last. Lots of complications once they cut me open - not least of which was the massive scar build up from the previous surgeries. There was also a huge amount of bone growth around the L5-S1 area which was basically chipped away with a chisel then removed piece by piece with tweezers. Good times. Anyway, a lot of the bone was growing though nerve and around disc and encasing the whole thing. Dr said it was a miracle I could still walk - which, in reality, I barely could do.

So listen to your auntie Mrs-B, boys and girls, if your back hurts, and your dr tells you you need surgery - go get it right away and don't turn yourself into a paraplegic like I did!

I'm still super stoned, and will be for another week. So I'm going off to blanket bay now and hope to feel better when I wake up. On Thursday, Maybe on Friday, Possibly later. And Tim deserves a medal; he's been unbelievable. I am the luckiest woman in the world,

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers - I knew each and every one of you were with me and it meant the world.

I love you all, I truly do,

Hollian. oxo. <3 (your resident drug addict)

(Enjoy those drugs maam, you'll be glad for them!)

God we could swap some stories. All I care about now is that you're home resting and well medicated.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo.

I've been home now for two days and it's been a pretty rough ride. My body is so wounded and I am pretty deeply into what I expect to be PTSD. The surgery was much worse than either I or my surgeon anticipated, and I suffered heavy delirium for 3 days. In an attempt to bring me back to myself and minimize the damage the delirium was doing to my brain, my doctors cut my pain meds, at which point I screamed in pain for another 3 days. I had certain experiences there I felt violated both my body and my privacy and I've been left with an ongoing anxiety disorder that I expect to continue for some months.

To that end, I've decided to have a break from PS for a few months, and come back healthier and stronger when I feel up to it. I'm simply too exhausted to have anything to offer this wonderful community, but I wish each and every one of you joy and blessings and all things sparkly.

With much love always,

Mrs-B

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do what is best for you.
We will miss you.
You will continue to be in our prayers @mrs-b

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big hugs to you @mrs-b

Take care of yourself and know you’ll be missed. I’ll keep mega dust thoughts coming your way.

Marcy

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Hallo.

I've been home now for two days and it's been a pretty rough ride. My body is so wounded and I am pretty deeply into what I expect to be PTSD. The surgery was much worse than either I or my surgeon anticipated, and I suffered heavy delirium for 3 days. In an attempt to bring me back to myself and minimize the damage the delirium was doing to my brain, my doctors cut my pain meds, at which point I screamed in pain for another 3 days. I had certain experiences there I felt violated both my body and my privacy and I've been left with an ongoing anxiety disorder that I expect to continue for some months.

To that end, I've decided to have a break from PS for a few months, and come back healthier and stronger when I feel up to it. I'm simply too exhausted to have anything to offer this wonderful community, but I wish each and every one of you joy and blessings and all things sparkly.

With much love always,

Mrs-B

I am so sorry to hear of your ongoing suffering. Please feel our collective arms around you hugging you, and our healing thoughts and prayers directed towards you.

An entire community is pulling for you, rooting for you and sending you love.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please remember that we all care about you. Not just through the smiles and the laughs, but also through the tears and pain. When you feel ready, please do come back. A community is not meant just for the joys of life. I hope you don't feel like you have to stay silent until you can post nothing but cheery again. We love those posts but we also are happy to be here for you through the challenges too. Sending you hugs and all the healthy PS dust I can. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You must do what is right for you, and you will be so missed. But don't feel that you have to be here to post in your usual way...any time you need us, we'll be here, through the dark days as well as the good. You are so loved here, and we will all continue to support you.

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Praying for peace, healing, and comfort, @mrs-b. May your sparkle return in spades. Hope to see you again soon.

PhilosopherStone

Rough_Rock
Please take care @mrs-b . Please take all the time you need to focus on recovery and look after yourself. You will be greatly missed by our community. Can't wait to see you back healthier and stronger.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Hallo.

With much love always,

Mrs-B

Oh, @mrs-b . I wish we could all be with you and bring you meals and hugs and help right now. Please know that you are loved, both in this community and beyond. We will all be thinking of you, and will miss you while you heal. We all look forward to your return.

Lots of hugs and wishes for healing.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry you have been hurt like this. We will be here when you are ready.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many healing vibes and much peace to you.

Take care ❤️

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart hurts for you. May you be surrounded with an abundance of the love and strength you need in the face of these wounds.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, @mrs-b... please take all of the time you need, and just know that we are all here for you and we are inundating you with love and healing thoughts. I hope that peace, comfort, and recovery will be yours in the days to come, but in the meantime, I'm sending you so many big hugs. ❤️

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Take care of yourself, we'll be here rooting you on!

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
We will miss you @mrs-b ! I hope you feel better soon!!

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Hallo.

With much love always,

Mrs-B

Take all the time you need to rest up and get to feeling like yourself. I hope that's soon.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
We'll miss you, @mrs-b, but your health and healing is so much more important. We'll be so excited to see you when you get back!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results