shape
carat
color
clarity

More pics of my new BLING! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 6:43:19 AM
Author: makemepretty
Love the ring! You can totally feel that flirting chemistry in the picture of you two. That''s just awesome.
Oh my gosh... I love that you said that!! Whenever I look at this pic, it totally brings me back to the days of MAJOR flirtation!!!! So much fun. :)

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
It''s truly spectacular! I LOVE the setting!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! Thanks for the side pic! I am a sucker for a beautiful gallery! That ring looks perfect on your hand!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Your puppy is sooo cute!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring - I just love it!

LadyLilac

Rough_Rock
ditto what everyone else is saying! You two look like a lovely couple, and anyone who is into puppies and hiking gets an A+ in my book. You''re ring is absolutely breathtaking, and you wear it so beautifully! What is your ring size? The coverage is amazing.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 9:45:07 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

You guys are gorgeous, as is the ring and the dog! Gorgeous cubed!! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Sharon, you took the words right out of my mouth
9.gif

Beautiful couple, ring and the dog is just too cute!!!!!!!!!

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 12:08:52 PM
Author: LadyLilac
ditto what everyone else is saying! You two look like a lovely couple, and anyone who is into puppies and hiking gets an A+ in my book. You''re ring is absolutely breathtaking, and you wear it so beautifully! What is your ring size? The coverage is amazing.
Thanks, LadyLilac!! There''s nothing better than finding a mate who you can share hobbies with, in my opinion!! That''s why I was stoked when B got into hiking 14ers with me! And of course, he turned me onto cocker spaniels... because he has one as well... named Steeler!:) (Sorry, I know this isn''t the "Show Me Your Dog" thread... but I felt guilty leaving Steeler out last night! LOL...He is WONDERFUL pup too.)

And my finger size is a 6-6.25! I''m amazed by how well it covers my finger. When I tried the setting on it had a 1.5 carat in it, so they had to cast a new setting to fit a 1.94 ct. Definitely gives the ring a bigger look and I am very pleased with it!

hz helper.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
What can I say....GORGEOUS BLING!! I love the look of your RB in your custom cushion setting!!

And semi-thread jack...OMG!!!! What cute puppies!!!!!! I know they''re not "puppies" but I call my 11 year old dog a puppy soo....
31.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is soooooo gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
In the pic of the 2 of you, you both look completely smitten! Awww!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I hope you don''t mind, but I added your ring to the halos collection!

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the ring, LOVE your doggies (P.S. My Mom has an apricot and white Cocker named Katie and she is bananas cute), and may I be the first to vote you two best looking Pricescope couple:)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT ring! Cute dogs. TFS!! Enjoy it!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!! and i love the setting!! i love the little points it makes around the stone. gosh, so gorgeous! congrats!!

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 1:51:40 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
I hope you don''t mind, but I added your ring to the halos collection!
Not at all, lady! Thanks for doing that. :)

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 2:40:50 PM
Author: fsu1227
LOVE the ring, LOVE your doggies (P.S. My Mom has an apricot and white Cocker named Katie and she is bananas cute), and may I be the first to vote you two best looking Pricescope couple:)
Lol - you are too sweet. I'm so glad you like the ring... After all the choice was very inspired by both your sparkling beauty and Beau13's! :)

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 2:40:50 PM
Author: fsu1227

Oh and... Katie sounds absolutely bananas cute!! (Love that!) Hobbs has turned a nice shade of apricot as well... We actually are contemplating apricot and creamy yellow as our wedding colors. And my fiance wants the pups to be there as well... We'll see about that. :)

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!!!!!

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
You are all simply WONDERFUL. I am overwhelmed by your amazingly sweet, supportive and hilarious posts! My fiance read some of them, and I think he''s finally starting to get a sense for the amazingness that is the PS community... :) Love it!
THANK YOU!!!!
21.gif

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Your dog it so cute! And you know I love your ring
30.gif

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 4:20:55 PM
Author: chiapet
Your dog it so cute! And you know I love your ring
30.gif

Thank you, chiapet! And I yours...!
21.gif

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Hiya, I''m more of a lurker than a poster but I have to say that yours is one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen. I always said I''d love a cushion but LOVE the brilliance of a round..... your ring has the best of both. I had a look at the website where you bought the setting and it looks a MILLION times better IRL....Congrats on your engagement........ BTW, you will be a BEAUTIFUL bride!!! Enjoy this wonderful time in your life!!!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
LFVdoll,

I just have to say that I am absolutely in LOVE with your setting.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
RB stones in cushion shaped halos are my absolute favorite setting!!!! Congratulations again to the both of you, you make such a stunning couple!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring! It''s really exquisite!
36.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! You can really see the beautiful details of your ring much better in these pics. Both Hobbs and Steeler are adorable! Congrats again.
1.gif

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 5:37:38 PM
Author: Round Halo Lover
I always said I''d love a cushion but LOVE the brilliance of a round..... your ring has the best of both.

Hi RHL! Thank you for your lovely post! The above statement is EXACTLY why I chose the setting!!! Love the cushion shape, but also love a round brilliants *brilliance*!! So why not put ''em together?! ;-) I actually was TOTALLY second guessing the setting because I tried it on about five or so months ago for about, oh 30 minutes or so... and then didn''t see it again until this Saturday! So I kept looking at the pic on the Stardust website, and as you said, it truly doesn''t do it justice at all! The pave is so much more delicate IRL. I''m SO glad I didn''t let me second guessing get to me this time because I honestly couldn''t imagine a setting being more "me"!!
21.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Love the ring and the puppy!

if you don''t ''mind- what are the specs on your engagment ring setting? I just love it and I don''t see specs, just pictures, on Stardust.

congrats again!

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/24/2009 12:31:31 AM
Author: Sarahbear621
Love the ring and the puppy!

if you don''t ''mind- what are the specs on your engagment ring setting? I just love it and I don''t see specs, just pictures, on Stardust.

congrats again!

Thanks, SB!! All I know is that it has .55 ctw of micro-pave diamonds. And the diamonds are F/G, VS1 (If my memory serves me...). Does that help??

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Hi LFVDoll, I just had to come comment in this thread too!
1.gif

Congrats again on your engagement, your beautiful ring, adorable doggies, and I love that pic from when you and your FI first met!! What a great memory to have documented!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results