shape
carat
color
clarity

Mine... almost! 4.00ct rose cut solitaire

Q

Queenie60

I feel that you can find a much better stone in that price range. Glad you're considering returning it.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oww, how disappointing for you. It a stunning stone and it looks beautiful on you, but I am glad you are letting your heart speak and that you are returning it. A rose cut isn't for everyone. And you can treat yourself on other goodies for that price.
Good luck in making up your mind :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, those pigs are adorable!!! :love:

I think I would have made the same decision about the diamond. It's pretty large and shallow and just doesn't have the impact it could have. Return periods are good things!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you're making the right call, honestly it just doesn't seem to have much life to me and at that price point you can find something spectacular that will make your heart sing. Sorry this didn't work out but you have lots of options!

Evielution

Rough_Rock
How does it look in different lighting?
It is indeed very different than a round, and I think often, the photos posted on here might skew our expectations. Well at least for me!
I have an ideal cut round and when I first got it I think I expected it to glow ALL the time hehe. I guess I thought it would be like wearing a miniature sun! :rolleyes: :oops: :lol:

liloette

Rough_Rock
i sent it back yesterday, i did take a couple last min photos but they are on my other device. Don't get me wrong, it a beautiful diamond!! it did have lovely color in various light settings, it just wasn't meant for me. i have had a design in mind for several months that involves a 3.5-4.00ct antique cushion (i'd love any help finding one at a fair price). i sent grace my idea and she loved it so much that she is going to reset her current personal diamond into this very same setting. I love this because i will get to fly down to see it in person before we set off to make one for me.
It's going to be magic, cannot wait until we get rolling here!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with the other commentors, you included, regarding the diamond so I won't repeat that but PLEASE let me say I LOVE YOUR SWEET PIGS!!!

Please tell me they are pets :angel: :angel: :angel:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results