shape
carat
color
clarity

Mens Bling Eyecandy Folder

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got myself a tennis bracelet for my birthday but it's super big for me (6.5inches- I've 5.4inch wrist). I put it on my husband and seems to fit him perfectly, what do you guys think?

It's 20pointer each; do you think this carat size fits him well? If it does, I'm gonna give this one to him (he said he wants a tennis bracelet as well) and order another one for myself with slightly bigger carat at my wrist size.
Or should I get him the bigger carat and reduce this bracelet to fit my wrist?

how is this going ?
is hubby rocking it ?

jeunessedoree

Rough_Rock
Adding my 1.01 carat pear Padparascha (Rose Gold, 0.30 carats of diamonds on a half eternity setting); my 3.09 carat tennis bracelet and my Van Cleef & Arpels RG Sweet Alhambra 6-motif bracelet to the thread!

EB3A1849-28EC-4376-A208-87F56FE1C157.jpeg 1A23AB72-B664-4A04-AC12-D2FC83427276.jpeg

Loving everyone’s pieces!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Was able to take some stuff out that I haven’t been able to use for a long while now... what do you guys think of these?

It’s a red coral and diamond ring

sapphire and diamonds

star sapphire and diamonds

ruby and diamonds

and what I cal as my “all-in-one” ring that has rubies sapphires emeralds and diamonds
[/QUO

The red coral ring is amazing!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
just saw this and thought i would give this thread a nudge
ke-huy-quan-attends-the-95th-annual-academy-awards-on-march-news-photo-1678663633.jpg

i have no idea who Mr Ke Huy Quan is or Waymond Wang either
but i do love his vintage Fred Leighton pansy flower brooch
it reminds me of a boutonnière and i think as such it would be very wearable on any formal occassion requiring a jacket or suit

P-25894-FL-0-0-FL25894-1500-product.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
just saw this and thought i would give this thread a nudge
ke-huy-quan-attends-the-95th-annual-academy-awards-on-march-news-photo-1678663633.jpg

i have no idea who Mr Ke Huy Quan is or Waymond Wang either
but i do love his vintage Fred Leighton pansy flower brooch
it reminds me of a boutonnière and i think as such it would be very wearable on any formal occassion requiring a jacket or suit
He was the kid in the file Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My Goodness ! how old does that make us ? :lol-2:

I just spotted the typo error, DOH!

Yes, that was some time ago!

Not sure if Harrison Ford should do another Indiana Jones film after the 4th one as he was showing his age already.

DK :confused2:

MasterMkombo

Shiny_Rock
IMG_5770.png

For the last 3 years I’ve worn this pendant on a nylon necklace. I recently bought this 3.5mm Franco chain and haven’t worn the pendant since then as the bail is too small for the chain. However I plan to have it resized soon. My question is do they fight for attention? When I wore this pendant on a nylon chain I always got compliments on it as it’s a stand out piece, but I feel like my chain also stands out quite a bit on its own.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
IMG_5770.png

For the last 3 years I’ve worn this pendant on a nylon necklace. I recently bought this 3.5mm Franco chain and haven’t worn the pendant since then as the bail is too small for the chain. However I plan to have it resized soon. My question is do they fight for attention? When I wore this pendant on a nylon chain I always got compliments on it as it’s a stand out piece, but I feel like my chain also stands out quite a bit on its own.

i would keep the nylon cord so you have two options
but dont worry green and gold always looks together

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
70422523-12032443-image-a-82_1682916742759.jpg

RIP Jock Zonifrillo Australian mastercheif judge
a highlight was the season finalle when he would dress up in tradional dress with lots of Scottish man bling

pws

Rough_Rock
This is my 0.51ct I VS2 Tiffany diamond ring - I wanted a men's diamond ring with a Tiffany diamond (I'm a male diamond lover) but for men, Tiffany only sells melee diamond rings and over one carat diamond rings, the former of which I don't like and the latter of which I can't afford - at least not yet ha ha.
So I bought a Tiffany engagement ring with the said stone and had a jeweler take out the stone from the ring and make a men's ring with it.
He is a generic local jeweler and I think he copied the design in the second picture - it is a men's diamond ring from a South Korean company called Golden Dew featuring a 0.2ct diamond.
Copying jewelry designs is very common in South Korea, though.
I guess it is not a crime here seeing how none of them has been put in jail :)
tiffany.jpg endless.jpg

pws

Rough_Rock
I really loved the simple and sleek design of the Cartier ring in the following picture but the diamond was too small - 0.04ct.
cartier.jpg
So I was wondering if there was a jeweler who did a similar design with a stone over 0.3ct.
And then I found the Victor Canera ring in the following picture featuring a 0.5ct diamond.
victorcanera.jpg
But the stone and the ring were quite pricey.
And they would only work with their stones and not with stones from outside sources.
So I had a local jeweler make a similar ring with a 0.3ct stone.
And this is what he made.
geolo.jpg
But I couldn't help but keep wondering what the original one looked and felt like.
So early this year, I finally ordered the original ring from Victor Canera.
IMG_0802.jpg

pws

Rough_Rock
This is my 1.07ct E VVS2 Whiteflash lab-grown diamond ring - I mean, the lab stone is from Whiteflash, and the ring was made by a local jeweler.
flash.jpg

white.jpg

Click here for a video.
This design is loosely based on the following men's engagement ring from Tiffany & Co.
tiffany.jpg

Does anyone know whether Tiffany men's engagement rings are popular?
When they first launched them, there were six or seven types.
But now on their website, there are only two left.

pws

Rough_Rock
IMG_0797.jpg

My 18K gold ring from Tiffany & Co.
Band width 4.5mm.
I was torn between this ring and a Cartier love ring, but figured too many people want a Cartier love ring, and too many people actually own it, and too many people recognize its design - this is the reason why Rolex is not on my wish list.
So I bought this Tiffany & Co. ring.
And later I read that this kind of thing is called Stealth Wealth or Quiet Luxury.
You know, when it is from a famous luxury brand but it has no logo and is not a readily recognizable design.
And Gwyneth Paltrow is doing it according to an online article.
I can't believe I was already doing what she is doing of my own accord :)

Last edited:

CutMonkey

Rough_Rock
Photo Apr 17 2023, 7 31 54 PM.jpg Photo Apr 17 2023, 7 31 14 PM.jpg PXL_20230419_190932965.jpg PXL_20230419_190947482.jpg

My wedding ring with a 1.1 Ct Decagon solitaire from JannPaul, set in a CVB bespoke modified-Astrid setting in brushed platinum

I worked with Caysie to create a 10-sided variant of her lovely Astrid ring (to match the 10 sides of the Decagon), with a widened band for a more unisex look. The Decagon is amazing and looks crazy white set against the soft brush platinum.

Last edited:

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Photo Apr 17 2023, 7 31 54 PM.jpg Photo Apr 17 2023, 7 31 14 PM.jpg PXL_20230419_190932965.jpg PXL_20230419_190947482.jpg

My wedding ring with a 1.1 Ct Decagon solitaire from JannPaul, set in a CVB bespoke modified-Astrid setting in brushed platinum

I worked with Caysie to create a 10-sided variant of her lovely Astrid ring (to match the 10 sides of the Decagon), with a widened band for a more unisex look. The Decagon is amazing and looks crazy white set against the soft brush platinum.

THis is spectacular! Fantastic taste

Starstruck8

Brilliant_Rock

Fantastically bright stone (of course) in a perfect stylish setting. You know it's a decagon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results