shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Meet "Uisce"

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
@Matthews1127

She's such a bright beauty!!! she's so elegant on your hand!! she's very very bright and flashy. I love how you wear her with those larger mixed cut bands. she has a superb presence. i just love what an elongated shape does to the hands and fingers, aesthetically. you wear a beautiful beautiful set!! may it bring you years of health joy and love :))

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127

She's such a bright beauty!!! she's so elegant on your hand!! she's very very bright and flashy. I love how you wear her with those larger mixed cut bands. she has a superb presence. i just love what an elongated shape does to the hands and fingers, aesthetically. you wear a beautiful beautiful set!! may it bring you years of health joy and love :))

Thank you for the wonderful compliments!!
If I could place her in a machine that would increase her size, but keep the same stone (only larger), I would...lol!! I just love her facet patterns, and the way she’s cut!
She’s a performer, and she makes my heart skip a beat, every time I look at my hand!
I don’t think I could ever part with her, so an “upgrade” would be a separate purchase, all together!
I’d likely make Uisce a pendant. ;)2

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the wonderful compliments!!
If I could place her in a machine that would increase her size, but keep the same stone (only larger), I would...lol!! I just love her facet patterns, and the way she’s cut!
She’s a performer, and she makes my heart skip a beat, every time I look at my hand!
I don’t think I could ever part with her, so an “upgrade” would be a separate purchase, all together!
I’d likely make Uisce a pendant. ;)2

YES!!! oh my goodness, ive been thinking about an emerald cut for a pendant!! I am, currently, on the prowl for a pendant.
i'd bezel it to accentuate its nice strong shape.

if you ever decided to upgrade, you'd have to hunt all over again for something extremely well cut only larger.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YES!!! oh my goodness, ive been thinking about an emerald cut for a pendant!!
i'd bezel it to accentuate its nice strong shape.

Would have to be an airline halo setting!! Most certainly to accentuate her shape, and her flashy personality!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results