carat
color
clarity

#TBT Meet Miss Rosie - the last piece to my puzzle

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1396704419|3647862 said:
My favourite stack looks gorgeous with a touch of rose gold :love:
I love your newest addition to the pack!!!
The dainty yet substanstial stack looks gorgeous on your hand.

Thank you Acinom! That makes me feel soooo happy :D

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Wow! So gorgeous! And you have beautiful hands too!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Laila619|1396711012|3647909 said:
Absolutely beautiful! Congrats on completing your stack.

Laila619|1396711012|3647909 said:
Absolutely beautiful! Congrats on completing your stack.

Thanks Laila! :wavey:

And thanks for celebrating this experience with me!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
SandyinAnaheim|1396717717|3647949 said:
Your rings are beautiful and they look spectacular together. What I like even better is your husband's involvement!! Lucky girl! :appl:

Thanks heaps SiA! :wavey:

Yep. I have to agree! :lol: Even the guys at the jewelry store think he displays more of the "more common" female traits (go bigger/more diamonds/how about milgrain?) than I do :razz: :rodent:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
lizzyann|1396738453|3648099 said:
Wow! So gorgeous! And you have beautiful hands too!

Thank you lizzyann!!!

Way too kind 8)

Thank you for looking!

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So pretty!
You are fortunate too to have the finger real estate to rock so many lovely bands. :Up_to_something:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to these pictures & drooling. I dare not show my husband just yet, as I think his head may explode with my ever changing taste & options!!

I really love the open circle idea & I expect someone clever could make it work somehow. Even by sticking tiny tapered baguettes in the gaps to fill them in or something. But also a nice swirl design with them flush end to end - the world is your oyster :sun:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your stack is gorgeous and I love that you added rose gold into it! I so envy your long lovely fingers. I wish I could sport a stack like that! :love:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I have almost the exact same stacking rings as you. I found mine on Etsy, where they have all kinds of those stacking rings and in most cases your can choose your gold. I have various combos of white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold (all with diamonds) and some plain bands too with different textures. I wear some of them in various stacking sets on my right hand and some of them with my E-ring.

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
It just looks damn amazing when combining white metals with rose gold! :love: :love: Your stack is stunning!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful. Beautiful. So well done. Wish I had you beautiful hands too. :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Miss Rosie is beautiful. Your stack of rings looks fantastic.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the way your whole stack is put together! :love: I wish I had long fingers like yourself to do so!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Thanks very much Tuckie and RW66!!! :wavey: :wavey:

I hadn't actually thought twice about the lengths on my fingers until PSers mentioned it :D Thanks so very much!!!!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Alex T|1396805185|3648421 said:
I keep coming back to these pictures & drooling. I dare not show my husband just yet, as I think his head may explode with my ever changing taste & options!!

I really love the open circle idea & I expect someone clever could make it work somehow. Even by sticking tiny tapered baguettes in the gaps to fill them in or something. But also a nice swirl design with them flush end to end - the world is your oyster :sun:

:lol: :D :lol: :D I know!!!! We must drive them crazy with all the "ideas" we come up with!!! :naughty:

Fingers crossed the open circle works. Once the time comes for the refurb, I'll be sure to show you all :appl:

Thanks always, Alex, for your kind words :wavey:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
momhappy|1396810877|3648474 said:
I have almost the exact same stacking rings as you. I found mine on Etsy, where they have all kinds of those stacking rings and in most cases your can choose your gold. I have various combos of white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold (all with diamonds) and some plain bands too with different textures. I wear some of them in various stacking sets on my right hand and some of them with my E-ring.

Isn't it so fun!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Thanks very much kalomeli, LLJsmom, marcy and mom2boys!!!! :wavey: :wavey:

Thanks for sharing in my enjoyment - it definitely makes it all the more fun :appl:

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
Hi me&myboys! :wavey:

I have been admiring Miss Rosie for a long time now, and I think I'm finally getting up the courage to try and commission someone to make a piece like her! Your CAD instructions have been super helpful, but I had one question - your instructions seem to imply that the diamonds are all the same size (1.2mm I believe), but in the pictures, the diamonds in the round bezels seem to be larger than the ones in the marquise.. is that correct? If so, do you know the sizes of each?

Thank you so much!!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely and I don't think it's that easy to stack so well. I'm loving rose gold more and more.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Hi to another Aussie I'm sorry I missed your stack the first time around it's gorgeous you must get lots of compliments on it!!!!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this ring. You really suit stacked rings. :love:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
emmebee|1415641530|3780705 said:
Hi me&myboys! :wavey:

I have been admiring Miss Rosie for a long time now, and I think I'm finally getting up the courage to try and commission someone to make a piece like her! Your CAD instructions have been super helpful, but I had one question - your instructions seem to imply that the diamonds are all the same size (1.2mm I believe), but in the pictures, the diamonds in the round bezels seem to be larger than the ones in the marquise.. is that correct? If so, do you know the sizes of each?

Thank you so much!!

Hi emmebee :wavey:

Thank you! :twirl:

It's just an illusion created by the bezel. All the diamonds are 1.2 mm in size :appl:

Have fun!!!! How exciting =)

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
arkieb1|1415671697|3780978 said:
:wavey: Hi to another Aussie I'm sorry I missed your stack the first time around it's gorgeous you must get lots of compliments on it!!!!

Hi arkie :wavey:

Thanks very much!!!!! You know what?! I'm actually quite surprised by the compliments - I thought that stacking wasn't to most peoples taste here. But - yep - it's been great :naughty:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
That's very much Anna and pyramid!!!! :wavey: :wavey:

I once tried wearing only two rings but my finger felt too naked - I can't go back now!!! :tongue:

=)

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi me&myboys
Your stack is absolutely divine!!! All the bands just fit together beautifully! What a wonderful splash of colour your new band has added. I have always loved your stack as many times pics of it have been posted. And I didn't realise you are an Aussie too!!
It's good to know stacking is being appreciated here in Melbourne. I am trying to work up a stack as well!
And the folks at Janai are really good. I got one of my rings there too.
Enjoy! :appl:

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
me&myboys|1415692427|3781128 said:

It's just an illusion created by the bezel. All the diamonds are 1.2 mm in size :appl:

You're very welcome!

That's so funny, I can't believe my eyes deceived me! (I feel like I'm back in grade school with those "optical illusion" drawings :lol: ) Thanks so much for clearing it up for me! Hoping I'll be able to have something new to show in the next couple months! :)

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful stack!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
ringcat|1415711008|3781218 said:
Hi me&myboys
Your stack is absolutely divine!!! All the bands just fit together beautifully! What a wonderful splash of colour your new band has added. I have always loved your stack as many times pics of it have been posted. And I didn't realise you are an Aussie too!!
It's good to know stacking is being appreciated here in Melbourne. I am trying to work up a stack as well!
And the folks at Janai are really good. I got one of my rings there too.
Enjoy! :appl:

Hi ringcat :wavey:

Thanks so much for the kind words =)

It's a heap of fun getting the rings together - enjoy!!! :love:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
emmebee|1415824187|3782178 said:
me&myboys|1415692427|3781128 said:

You're very welcome!

That's so funny, I can't believe my eyes deceived me! (I feel like I'm back in grade school with those "optical illusion" drawings :lol: ) Thanks so much for clearing it up for me! Hoping I'll be able to have something new to show in the next couple months! :)

Oh yay!!!!!! :appl: :appl: Pics please once it's done!!!! :)

I used to love the magic eye books! Yep - the bezels are just doing their thang :bigsmile:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Michelez|1415824369|3782184 said:
Beautiful stack!

Thank you Michelez!!! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results