shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW May I introduce Sophia (2.03ct M-VS1 OEC)

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
I love how settings back in the day had so much detail. Seems like so many people today consider 6 versus 4 prongs to be a detail. Congratulations!
Oh yes! It’s definitely like making a statement. These old settings showcased the center stone while also being intricate and beautiful in their own right. I’ve had her on my finger for four days now and I can’t stop looking and admiring every detail.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just did her glamour shots. (Emojis are not working for me so insert heart eyes here. LOL!)
7EC1B0EB-03DF-4BED-9CFC-593CFAD4CE96.jpeg 16980C6D-D7EA-4C65-AC6D-875DAF8BC630.jpeg
Just spectacular! I love the baguettes on the top and the bottom! It looks to be beautifully made with all of its fine details! The center stone.... WOW!!

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
And a few quick morning light shots… D0BB688D-A029-472A-96D0-5BBE5F53766B.jpeg
7D0FF141-09D5-473C-A6D1-37ED077685F9.jpeg F1B7E569-CA0C-4EA5-A1D9-0176D7D5D875.jpeg 8C57C0B3-0379-45D1-A57D-53CCEA1E784A.jpeg

Gorgeous! I am especially biased because my new ring features a warm colored old cut diamond. I didn’t know anything about these before seeing them on PS and they are just incredible! The warmth is fun and the sparkle is colorful. They change by the light which is even more fun. Does yours get almost lemony yellow sometimes? Mine doesn’t have a cert but was sold to me as O/P/Q and my jeweler who set the stone said M so I have no idea but it’s set in yellow gold and sometimes it looks white and sometimes lemony yellow.

Enjoy!!!!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Just spectacular! I love the baguettes on the top and the bottom! It looks to be beautifully made with all of its fine details! The center stone.... WOW!!

Yes, the details are incredible. Makes it a real piece of art for me. Thank you so much for commenting on her.

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I am especially biased because my new ring features a warm colored old cut diamond. I didn’t know anything about these before seeing them on PS and they are just incredible! The warmth is fun and the sparkle is colorful. They change by the light which is even more fun. Does yours get almost lemony yellow sometimes? Mine doesn’t have a cert but was sold to me as O/P/Q and my jeweler who set the stone said M so I have no idea but it’s set in yellow gold and sometimes it looks white and sometimes lemony yellow.

Enjoy!!!!

I bet yours is so pretty. Sure sounds like it! Mine isn’t yellow but more of a light honey color. And it is only rare that I see it. I do think the color adds to the richness of the flashes. I have zero regrets bringing her home (which I’m glad because I wasn’t sure I’d be okay with her color).

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is just gorgeous! I love everything about it. You must really be enjoying this beauty, I know I would!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is just gorgeous! I love everything about it. You must really be enjoying this beauty, I know I would!

Thank you! And I can’t stop admiring her. I can’t believe I found her. *swoon*

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Wow, I just came on to see you new ring and ^^ it just made Jewel of the Week!!

Your ring has such lovely details and THAT STONE! Holy cow! It’s large and in charge. The setting is such a lovely dress for her. Under a loupe, you can probably see remnants of very fine millgrain. So, so lovely. I agree that the lower colors seem to enhance the firebomb flash effect. Congrats!!!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I’m supposed to be working, but I am too distracted by her. Hahaha!

Your ring is beautiful. I think you are going to be distracted for quite a while!!!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. I think you are going to be distracted for quite a while!!!

I never sleep with rings on… or should I say I never did before Sophia. I just don’t want to take her off. LOL!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sophia is GORGEOUS!!!

blueGwen

Rough_Rock
What a BEAUTY! So happy for you! Love the warmth

togal

Shiny_Rock
Wow...Just beautiful... Love the art deco setting.... It's stunning.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never sleep with rings on… or should I say I never did before Sophia. I just don’t want to take her off. LOL!

Ah, that's the best feeling...when you love a ring so much you don't want to take it off! I can totally see why you feel this way, this ring is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on getting this beauty and on JOTW!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh! Sophia is gorgeous!
Thank you so very much!

Sophia is GORGEOUS!!!
Thank you!! I do agree.

What a BEAUTY! So happy for you! Love the warmth
Yes, the warmth is a nice touch that I didn’t know I’d love like I do. Thank you!

Wow...Just beautiful... Love the art deco setting.... It's stunning.
Oh yes, it’s perfect for her. I wonder what she looked like the day she was first presented to her original owner and was the woman wow’d by Sophia like I am. I bet she was. LOL!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love your deco ring, and the daylight shots you took make it look white, I barely see any tint of yellow. Just beautiful, enjoy!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
I love your deco ring, and the daylight shots you took make it look white, I barely see any tint of yellow. Just beautiful, enjoy!

Yes, she shows hints of the ivory every once in awhile. A lot less than I expected. And thank you!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow what a beauty, how did I miss this thread! I love the strong deco design and the finger coverage is amazing!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on #JotW - she's a knockout!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results