shape
carat
color
clarity

Marquise RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Hope your arms don''t get tired!!!
face20.gif
got to be able to lift it to look at the rings at the jewelers!!! hehe
face13.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I''m kinda rooting for the east/west design, now that I see it.
1.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooooooooo hello everyone, I have an update. I went to the jeweler today we talked about RHR and my marquise. We looked at the stone and the flaws that drive me crazy. After much much much discussion and their recommendation I am thinking of making the marquise a pendant. We talked and looked at everything under the sun and they said if the marquise drove me a little crazy on the left hand it will probably do the same on the right
7.gif
but they thought they could create a stunning pendant out of it and hide the flaws in the tip. They are bringing in 4 different pendants for me to view. I am nervous about it but after talking to them I totally understand what they are saying. The ones I am looking at are two tone to match all of my jewelery.

Now for the RHR ring.....while I was there I put two beautiful rings in layaway. One three stone with paving in 18kt wg and one beautiful 18kt yg with the tiffany bubbles. Both are about 1.5ct total weight so not huge but beauties. I also picked up two really neat small paved eternity bands to go with my new RB. They don''t take away from the stone like my huge custom made bands did. I will have picks tomorrow. small diamonds but really neat... I can''t wait for feedback. Also, I am waiting on the 2.36 SI3 stone but they are bringing in some large ones for me to view. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO So much info so little time :) WOOOOO thanks for all of your help.. Can''t wait to see KITTYCATS ring

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Woo...how exciting!!! Sounds like you had a very productive day of shopping. Can''t wait to see all of your pictures! I think the marquise will make a beautiful pendant. I will be interested to see that when it is done as well. Keep us updated on what you decide. I would have never thought to make the marquise a necklace...maybe since my RB is on the way I''ll do that with mine down the road (if I can convince my husband that is LOL).

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo thanks Small, I am really excited but nervous. I have never been a big necklace person so I want something I can wear daily. I will keep you posted. Your new ring is a BEATY!!!!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
WOOOOO girl I have my rhr, but you wouldn''t believe what I''ve went throught since you''ve been in Mexico. Well my hubby went to see the ring and OMG he thought that a radiant stone was a emerald and I thought he was going to die when he seen the emerald stone. So me and him came to a agreement my rhr is done in a radiant know 3.01ct J color. and he said that this summer when we get my rhr paid for that he will let me get emerald earings. He just didn''t like such a big emerald cut stone. So I''m going to post pics in SMTR! I hope that everyone will still like it...
emembarrassed.gif
because I love it
30.gif
. It''s like a crazy fire ball in the sun. As soon as the sun comes back I''ll take some outside pics. I can''t wait to see all of your jewelery goodies!!!! Girl it sounds like you have racked up!!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results