shape
carat
color
clarity

Mara On My Mind...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kiwi ... Lemon ... WHATEVER ...

THAT
THING
IS
pure
GI-GOR-MON-OUS-NESS
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

36.gif

23.gif
W O W
23.gif

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
Mara!!
I love it! It is so huge! What an amazing upgrade, lucky gal!

You must tell us all about your Houston trip. I miss it so much.
7.gif

I am going back in November, not soon enough!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH gosh, I should have been looking here! What BEAUTIFUL rings! I can''t wait to hear more about the visit and see more pictures!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara,
It''s HUGE, and looks great with the 6 prongs. I can''t wait for a profile shot so I can see the buttercup head. Have a safe flight!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
scrumpous stone Mara! Beautiful bling!

Can''t wait to hear about your trip.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Mara- you, me, dinner, BLING- this week- ok?

It''s so nice outside finally, maybe we can go to that tapas place and drink fruity sangria??? Greg can drop you off again so you can have more than one glass.
18.gif

IT IS FREAKING HUGE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
btw and Derrick might not let me play with you anymore if he thinks you are going to rub off on me!!

I hope you had a great trip to Houston and can''t wait to hear about it!
-Janna

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Mara...your new stone is fabulous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

While I''m not usually a fan of the 6 prong...I really love the look on your stone. It really is a stunning ring
30.gif
thus why people are checking out out!!! Well done
36.gif
36.gif

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh.... sigh.... it''s so stunning that I feel faint.... Wow.
30.gif
Just simply magnificent beyond words... sigh...

I sent my ring to WF just this morning for them to make the wedding band... so I''m feeling so lost and sad without mine... but also slighty devious and have been daydreaming of upgrades...
31.gif
So these pics of your new diamond doorknob are really stoking a forbidden fire right now!! Not that I don''t want to see more pics - go ahead, fan the flame girl!!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
(stops to put on sunglasses) WOW!!! Congrats, Mara!
30.gif

anika

Shiny_Rock
You have definitely got the WOW factor! Mara, your ring is Heavenly. I love it. Is it a J? I don''t believe you; it looks so white!! Does it have flour? More pictures please!
Anika

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
WOW WOW WOW!

Amazing ring!!!!! I bet you couldn''t stop looking at it during the entire flight!!!!

More details about the trip to WF please!
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh...my..goodness......

Mara that diamond is perfection and huge! CONGRATULATIONS! It covers most of your finger!
3.gif
I love it!
36.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Mara, WOW- your new ring is just gorgeous and HUGE! Cant wait to see more pics! Congrats!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
MARA,

lordy girl, that new J is awesome!!!!! I absolutely adore your set, and it is huge on you!!!
ENjoy it, and I am sure the ''old J'' will find a very happy new owner some day..hehehe

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
That''s one stunning ring!

I''m confused though - I thought they were going to have to make the head and mail it to you?

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OH.MY.GOD.

OH.MY.GOD.

Ohmigodohmigodohmigod!!!!!!!!!!!!! *feeling faint*

Mara, your ring is gorgeous! I am so happy that you had a great time in Houston and that picked up your beautiful ring!

I can''t wait for more pictures, the ring looks HUGE on your finger!
emteeth.gif

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Wowwww! It''s BIG. I like 6 prongs. Can''t wait to see more pics of your beautiful ring.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
I too was anxiously waiting for pics of the new guy. It''s funny how we get so excited over each other''s rings here, but we really do.
10.gif

Anyway, thanks for posting the pics! It looks great I''m happy you finally feel like you have a big rock. You should.
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay now that i finished with my pictures in the SMTR thread...heheee...i figure i'll update this one too!!

we flew in on thursday and had lunch with john before heading over to WF. basically, the whole trip was kind of a flurry of different activities, but it was great to see everyone, see the new stones in the vault, try on the 5c, we checked out my new head, did a few diamond taste tests....and took lots of pictures. we also saw the new WF facility which is so much better than the old one they had, everyone is all together now in the processing facility and the camraderie is palpable in the office, everyone just gets along so well and is so friendly. so on thurs we did a few diamond taste tests, saw a few new things coming down the WF pipeline, tried on a 3.29 and a 5c...heheee...saw some settings, talked about my stone, etc. thursday night we went out to dinner with John at Ruth Chris which was just divinely yummy....gotta love a good steak and great company!! on friday, we slept in (thank god) and then headed out to WF again with john for lunch with the WF team and then spent the rest of the afternoon waiting for my ring, i also checked out some stones for a girlfriend that is hopefully getting engaged soon, we saw how a sarin machine works, checked out their photography setup, etc. then later in the afternoon lizzieC came by and we did another diamond taste test or two and then headed out for drinks with the WF team and some of the houston gals which was sooo much fun!! much picture taking ensued! friday night we had dinner at America's again which was great last time...and renee and john's girlfriend joined us as well this time. much sangria was consumed and much merriment was had. on saturday we hit up brennan's for a fabulous brunch, we tried turtle soup(!!!) and had WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING (nuff said) and then headed back to our hotel to wait for our taxi. more picture taking of course. then we headed off to the airport where my flight ended up being delayed for 3+ hours but i finally made it home.

it was great to go to houston this time around and see my big new upgrade, have it set there etc but really what i love about the visits is seeing alj again and seeing the WF team again. alj and i have been customers of theirs for years, so it's always great to see how they are growing, improvements they are making and just in general how much they all love what they do. the kind of diamond knowledge present in that office is just astounding, i couldn't even absorb 1/10 of it in the time we were there. it'd be fun to go once a year as an annual thing, but i don't know, greg may cut me off after this...hehehee. good food and a nice hotel can be expensive!
11.gif

and a special thanks to john who took time out of his extremely busy days to spend time with us, and i say extremely busy and mean it! his phone is always ringing, he is always working whether it's checking email at night or during the 5 minutes he had between showing us new goods or doing a diamond taste test with us...but we felt really lucky to be able to hang with him and try to soak up a bit of the knowledge not to mention his fab attitude. plus he can navigate a mean traffic snarl when the situation warrants. pedro, anyone?
9.gif

so i have TONS of pictures from our stay, i will be uploading slowly as i filter through the pictures so bear with me!! we saw some great stuff.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OKAY so first things first. Who wants to see the 5c? ME ME ME. Here it is. This thing is just a blinding firecracker of beauty!!

5c beauty i si2.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
on my hand!! Someone stop me..I'm making a break for it! It's not actually set into the setting, this is just a whiteflash w prong plastic setting that was laying on Brian's desk so of course i put it on with the halo pendant plastic setting upside down to simulate an eternity band laying flush with it (can you tell i am thinking of my future settings?!?!), and then John put the 5c into the setting....hehehe i love it.

5c on hand.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here it is just sitting in the setting, trust me we didn''t dare breathe while having this thing on!

5c side view in setting.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! Hey what ever happened to that 7 carat?? Guess they sold it huh??

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here is a stunning shot of three stones i had them pull for my girlfriend who is hopefully getting engaged soon....i just love this shot!!

stones for vivian g.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
no the 7c is still there i think kaleigh!! we just were SO OVER IT...yanno it''s all about the 5c now. hehehe.

the 5c is only $80k so if we all wanted to pool our $$ it''s much more ''affordable'' than the $250k for the 7c!!! anyone in?!?!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and here is my next upgrade, a 3.29 I SI....doesn''t it just look PERFECT on my hand? ooh la la. poor greg!

329c I SI on hand.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
another!

329c I SI on hand b.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one of the 3.29....ahhhh.

329c I SI on hand c.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and here is the empty plastic w prong side view ... this little ring was great in person and i love the thickness of the solitaire band!!

w prong setting.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and here is an AWESOME shot of alj''s two fab pendants...with my camera and appletini''s little keychain pen light, talk about teamwork. i love this shot!!!!

i''ll let her share her new pendant specs and all that with you all.

ds new pendants.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results